Guess ethnicity

guess ethnicity

Attached: download.png (300x300, 104K)

G*rman

Human

no

Fin

Looks Dutch or Skandi

That isn't an ethnicity you fucking retard.

no not even remotely close to finland

Stop posting my picture

Then Dutch

Serb

nope

urrr wrong again

pole

Mongolian

Could be from literally anywhere, only retards don't think European populations aren't diverse. Most likely though he is from the baltics or maybe Poland.

Then Pole

You sure? He looks white to me instead.

ding ding ding!!!! we have ourselves a winner ladies and gentleman!!!

Attached: download.png (390x528, 177K)

correct see

Ok now post another one

was literally my first thought
second thought was rapebaby

There are no etnicities. There are humans and there are niggers, sandniggers, chinks, spics and abo's. Nigger.

alright guess him

Attached: image.jpg (284x402, 19K)

Attached: Angel-Di-Maria.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Attached: dutchmen.jpg (576x768, 99K)

>based average American stealing my grandma's Delfts blauw.

Looks Korean. Maybe some Mongolian as well.

Finland. Stop posting army officers it's too easy

Some colonel from FDF

Scandinavian Argentinian with 0% amerindian ancestry like 101% percent of Argentinians

Whats Delft blauw

Face looks korean, the hooded eyes mongolian

Attached: 300x.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>Delft blauw
Delftware or Delft pottery, also known as Delft Blue[1] (Dutch: Delfts blauw), is a general term now used for Dutch tin-glazed earthenware, a form of faience. Most of it is blue and white pottery, and the city of Delft in the Netherlands was the major centre of production, but the term covers wares with other colours, and made elsewhere. It is also used for similar pottery that it influenced made in England, but this should be called English delftware to avoid confusion.

Delftware is one of the types of tin-glazed earthenware or faience in which a white glaze is applied, usually decorated with metal oxides, in particular the cobalt oxide that gives the usual blue, and can withstand high firing temperatures, allowing it to be applied under the glaze. It also forms part of the worldwide family of blue and white pottery, using variations of the plant-based decoration first developed in 14th century Chinese porcelain, and in great demand in Europe.

Delftware includes pottery objects of all descriptions such as plates, vases and other ornamental forms and tiles. The start of the style was around 1600, and the most highly-regarded period of production is about 1640–1740, but Delftware continues to be produced. In the 17th and 18th centuries Delftware was a major industry, exporting all over Europe.

That's what I was thinking.

Looks slavic as fuck