I have a samsung s9 and I fucking HATE the bixby button most useless piece of trash I have seen in my life

I have a samsung s9 and I fucking HATE the bixby button most useless piece of trash I have seen in my life

Attached: 1511621950059.jpg (750x546, 32K)

>muh hardware so good lool!
when will brainlets realize that the reason non-apple devices are “cheap” is because hardware costs next to nothing compared to software development. the only respectable android phone is google pixel. the best phone is iphone and no amount of chink hardware specs can change that.

>Samsung
Well, at least is not crapple but you vote with your wallet for what you want in smartphones
t owns Xperia

>t owns Xperia

Attached: 1545046933077.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

this is true
except pixel is dogshit aside from its software
huawei, samsung and xiaomi phones are all better than the pieces of shit google puts out

All phones have the same functionality retard. Unless you consider intentionally crippling older iphones a selling point.

Don't use it? I disabled Bixby and am satisfied.

imagine unironically using a phone that costs more than 200 euros
you guys are hopeless

>buy iphone
>can't even watch watch webms on 4chin
Nice 1200€ doorstop lmao

google hardware is 5/10 but software is 9 or 10/10. all the companies you listed have better hardware like 7-8.5/10 depending on model but utterly atrocious skinned android garbage. samshit doesnt even support s7 anymore. like i said software > hardware and its only a matter of time till google finds a better hardware to bring it to par.

Did you try installing Chrome? Usually worked for me

go post on Jow Forums with all the uninspired retards.

>not using a boomer phone with Replicant installed

Retarded fanboy

>not using a 20y.o. siemens/sony ericsson

Attached: 1546934069632.png (644x800, 43K)

what's the function of the bixby button?

>android phones regularly have over 6gb of ram
>iphone only has 3_4gb and manages memory far better than android phones resulting in better battery performance
> objectively supperior phone lifespan as a result of OS support
>objectively superior app support because app developers prefer to write for for apple over google (and you’re a dumb retard if you think otherwise)
>durr he fanboy

id wish chinese companies were as good as apple in integrating software and hardware unfortunately they arent. but its a matter of time for them. all google needs to do is improve its hardware which isnt that difficult.

that's why OnePlus is pretty good

Attached: 1540781087028.png (2810x4096, 174K)

>my phone is better than yours

Attached: 1516920734815.png (644x500, 66K)

he's right tho
only problem with apple is it's overpriced as fuck
all android phones should come with stock android and not with the cancerous skins

Nokia got BTFO'd thanks to this attitude.

lmao samsung is quite literally the worst company in the world. it is the most uninspired boring company ive ever seen which is no wonder they have to shill they garbage software to everyone that cant be deleted without a root. seriously, i hope some chinese company or heck even lg or a japanese company is able to bring the cost of OLED down because I cannot bare to look at another samahit device again. utterly awful

SEETHING! itoddler BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (220x123, 113K)

Were they posting on Jow Forums?

if i had an s9 id root, install stock android and reprogram the bixby button. im not sure how complicated that’d be for you.

imagine writing this for supplementing your low self-esteem

Attached: 1516054774505.jpg (258x360, 37K)

Based crossboard poster

>buying a 'high end' smartphone
>spending 1000€ on a phone that's obsolete in two years
>not paying a quarter for 80% the performance of a 'flagship'
only reasonable phones at the moment are the xiaomi mi a2, pocophone f1 or honor 8x

imagine being an incel ranting on a cellphone this hard on Jow Forums

Those phones make you look like a poorfag, noone will take you seriously. Flagship phones are really the only acceptable ones

What are you doing hacking and film quality video editing? A lot of the problems people have with phones are the same as retards who buy a laptop every year because it gets slow, they do no maintenance then blame it on the hardware. Yes, some of the bloatware does get excessive, do your research before you buy. If you want stock android you should be saavy enough to know how to get it.

And apple isn't just overpriced it's only going to work as intended in its ecosystem which is more paying for the noise for a status symbol and being babied to the point you can't even do simple tasks in what is effectively the world's installed infrastructure (android/windows)

Like I said I vote with my wallet

people who would look down on you for the phone you use are subhumans, what they think doesn't matter

It matters if you intend to actually live among other people. Everyone looks down on poorfags

sad if that's true for the 'people' you're living amongst

>you should just be savy enough to know how to get it
otherwise known as poor software development. just plain laziness on the part of an engineering team to burden the emd user with optimising the OS. If you were getting an operation, you’d damn well expect the suregon to be using the best available equipment or procedure. you trust that he knows what hes doing and it would be ridiculous for the surgeon to suggest that the patient be up to date with the latest medical news. b-but medicine isnt smartphones. it boils down to the sme thing, laziness by the developer and just bad design.

It's called an open market, you don't just buy a phone for looks and the brand logo, if your use case is one where a skin is going to get in the way (which is not a problem for 90% of people) you should buy from a manufacturer that gives you what you want.

No wonder you use Apple with that mindset of the burden is on the manufacturer to know what you want/need. It's the same as travel, you can do your research, plan accordingly and tailor your own experience, give no fucks and be patient and ready to improvise to get what you want or just join a tour group and vegetate like cattle through whatever is it that they offer.

The beauty of it is we all get what we paid for.

you arent really arguing for anything. you pretty much admitted that android phones have shit software except for google devices but decent hardware. im saying that hardware costs next nothing and software dev is very expensive. apple is expensive and i can say A PART of its high cost is objectively superior software experience to the offerings of samsung, huawei etc. in my opinion, the idea that the user should know what is good/bad is tech snobbery. if i hired a lawyer to defend me, id fucking shit myself if someone told me i had to know the inner workings of the law. what the fuck was the point of hiring a lawyer if i have to know what's best? so yes, you really do get what you pay for.

and its not the skin. lots of people use bixby and all the samshit apps. the problem is the OS. its unoptimized. that objectively affects thw user experience in terms of poor memory usage.

Just disable it retard

Buying a tool is not the same as hiring profesional services, try your analogy with power tools and motor vehicles or, I don't know, computers? You don't think it's up to the consumer to know what type of desktop they should buy if they want to game 4k at 60fps?

Now most people, over here at least, buy midrange phones which for internet browsing, casual gaming, watching netflix, cropping selfies and social media is more than enough, even with the more bloated skins, on specs that were flagship 2-3 years ago. It's snappy, responsive android unless you're keeping open every single app you go through during the day. As a consumer you're minded to know how much storage space you need if say you want to store some media, oh wait except with android that's just buying a cheap micro SD whereas on iphone you better be sure how big is your playlist before you buy.

That's according to you the better consumer experience.

If you can't be mainded to do some basic housekeeping with your phone then no amount of godly specs or software optimization, from Apple or anyone else, is going to help you. You do need some basic literacy to use these devices and people who barely get by, well they're buying a new phone every 1-2 years and it isn't because they're enthusiasts keeping on the cutting edge of technology.

Which kind of about describes most apple users tbqh