How do I get da free bitcoin/ other coin money

NEED DAT MONEY
I'm not begging, I just want to know

Attached: BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (748x392, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbitcoinfaucets.net/
zandey.com/
faucethub.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls, I am desperate, also no mining, my laptop is shit

I will give you some, post address

beg for it and post address

start hitting up the faucets and getting free coin. I did earlier and got some dogecoin

Attached: dogecoin.jpg (828x103, 11K)

nothing's free OP
get some kneepads

sell blow jobs for crypto

3PZYRQrMFboNQnhnNK4TyJE8CdwV6Lyimw my account. Be first to support my ass. Btw. Are there any games that award you with shitcoins?

No, also why would you need an address.
Just use a fake one and bam, you are ready to go.
I'm a straight male so no
Thanks, I might try it out

>I'm straight male so no
If you really need the money, you wouldn't care

>If you really need the money, you wouldn't care
I don't do that stuff, I would rather be homeless than do that.

well you made your choice
Don't fall for the under a bridge meme, sewers are a better place to be homeless

The main site you want to look into is called faucethub. Warning tho...alot of the faucet sites are ad infested pos sites and some try to give virus..... it's not easy to get into and has it's risks but I use adblocks and other programs so I have no issues. But if that sounds to scary than dont try it....

But at least read up on it and see what you think. I've been doing it for so long I know tons of links to disable and other stuff so it's normal easy with me

Die poor then faggot. No one is giving you anything unless you earn it

I'm not asking you fags for money mate. I just want to see if there are any legit websites giving out free bitcoin dough.

Which faucet website do you recommend?

Also what programs do you use

fuck my autism

Faucethub is the main none where all the coins get sent. I use a varity of faucets.

my 2 goto faucets are
bestbitcoinfaucets.net/
zandey.com/

Word of warning tho ...bestbitcoinfaucets is a huge ad infested pos site. The only reason I use it as my goto is I have noscript/adblock plus and ghostery running so I have all sorts of shit links/url's disabled. Make sure you have a good malware program to run also.

Now that seems like alot of shit to deal with and it is but once you sort the links/url's to disable on each site you'll have minimal problems. Also ask in the chat on faucethub for help and explain you're new to this and dont understand the concept of faucets and coins.

Basically tho it's called a faucet since it's like a tap of water you can get fragments of coins outta nonstop on a timer. Most sites are 5 min waits for each gathering.

Pic related some dogecoin I had gathered up in a short timespan (ignore the older one from way back)

It requires some research and reading and the faucethub sites' chat has people posting more faucets and the site links to hundreds more. Again I stress do your own research on this.

I'm up to 117 doge coins doing this... it's not fast but over the last 2 months that's how many I got. If this is something you dont want to do or the ads and risk of a virus or malware scares you off than dont do it. I knew the risks took them and managed to pull it off but damn did I do alot of cleaning of the pc initially...but I also am not a very clever man and had to get bured alot to learn alot.

Best of luck user if you do persue this cuz it's slow af but it's a start getting coins without spending money...but god it's slow AF.... but I am glad I do this daily. it's getting my foot in the door and for nothing but time on the web and my monthly net fee

Attached: dogeasdgf35.jpg (320x126, 13K)

tell me this is fucking real

faucethub.io/

go sign up and see it's fucking real. been doing this for a couple months now.
Here's a screenshot of all the coins the site supports and lets you collect fragments of

Attached: Faucets.jpg (885x553, 98K)

117 DOGE that's like 30 cents, in two months it's absolute trash what the fuck

OP is a nigger, i feel that

Just use coinpot. It's way more profitable with their sites. Check up their twitter account, it's where all of their sites are posted.

Without refs I make about 10.000 satoshi a day when you're at your pc all day. If not because of work I make about 2000 a day (for no effort, checking the faucets once in the morning and once in the evening).