Turkey is the ONLY muslim country on earth

Turkey is the ONLY muslim country on earth.

>brave
>independent
>modest
>helps out its neighbours
>takes in millions of muslim refugees
>calls out israel and other goverments that discriminate against muslims

Attached: Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg (903x1224, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmOlfjf-1uU
youtube.com/watch?v=wEUYfE3yGGE
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-isis-afrin-syria-kurds-free-syrian-army-jihadi-video-fighters-recruits-a8199166.html
nytimes.com/2014/09/16/world/europe/turkey-is-a-steady-source-of-isis-recruits.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-45692666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Cyprus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you forgot to add

>takes german social money and gives sloppy donners in return

i'd say they're probably the best muslim country. maybe Tunisia is better but idk

Turkey is the most based country in the world. I hope they decide to come back and re-conquer the Balkans someday.

Based

Go back to Turkey Mehmet

based

No I have no home, like my ancestors I am a nomad wandering....

Attached: 3e62d652f3ff0cece494a2eee7ce68d3.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>>brave
Kills and tortures hapless Syrian civilians but are shit against ISIS, got rerouted a lot
>>independent
Other countries are indpendent
>>modest
lol
>>helps out its neighbours
Steal its neighbours's territory
>>takes in millions of muslim refugees
Egypt and Lebanon did
>>calls out israel and other goverments that discriminate against muslims
Many others who are not best friends with them do

they probably are the best and most success Muslim country
but soon it they will have some strong competitor for that title

t. Joins coalition with Israel because he is afraid of Turkey and Irans influence in the middle east

i extremely dislike muslims so i would prefer truks to stop beeing muslim

that said, yes, they have a very real sense of humanitarism in the last two years even if they are also ambition and brave to pursue those ambitions

the story of turks beeing former slaves really sets them apart and above arab nations

>>call out israel
>lets the US set up bases

Attached: 1.png (417x348, 17K)

Yeah, and keep seething

No, islam is part of turkish culture now and it will always be

We want them out and USA knows this, there were some people ready to storm their military base btw

I'm seething? the Saudshits and kikes together with you formed an alliance because Turkey actually has a humanitarian purpose unlike the disgusting kike jews and the Saudshit subhumans

clean Sinai from isis, and your mother cum off of Bibi's dick before you even @ me you dumb ar*b

like who :dd
>inb4 algeria

Turkey should take back the Balkans the people seem to miss them a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=QmOlfjf-1uU

like me kraut and bong

Attached: 1545568409618.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: 1543945764419.png (422x488, 306K)

The Turks have been the defenders of Islam for a thousand years shielding our arab "brothers" from western imperialism

as thanks they shoot us in the back and make us lose ww1

Attached: Bayezid-I.jpg (450x526, 58K)

>tfw born too late to be a cute köçek serving your loving Sultan

Attached: 1418301085035.jpg (434x353, 86K)

Based
As a Muslim Turks and Persians is the only Islamic race I respect

youtube.com/watch?v=wEUYfE3yGGE

FUCK ANGLOS AND FUCK ARABS

Attached: Selim-I-cover.jpg (920x700, 69K)

if Turkey is so great how come you live in Germany?

Why choose to be the lowest of the low in a white country, working a shit job for some white man cleaning up his shit, than living like a proud Turk in Turkey?

It's pretty baffling, how proud muslim diaspora gets the further they go away from their countries, forgetting the reasons they fled them to begin with .

>t.ahmed

>Turkey is recruiting and retraining Isis fighters to lead its invasion of the Kurdish enclave of Afrin in northern Syria, according to an ex-Isis source
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-isis-afrin-syria-kurds-free-syrian-army-jihadi-video-fighters-recruits-a8199166.html
>ISIS Draws a Steady Stream of Recruits From Turkey
nytimes.com/2014/09/16/world/europe/turkey-is-a-steady-source-of-isis-recruits.html
Also Reminder erdogan constantly threatens to flood Europe with muslims (like OP), and also recently has opened one of Europe's largest mosques in Germany bbc.com/news/world-europe-45692666
Also turkey still holds parts of European land in Northern Cyprus en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Cyprus

Attached: 1545631575231.png (905x808, 496K)

>working a shit job for some white man cleaning up his shit
>alemanci
Pick one, the only thing they'll do is taking the Jizzya in form of welfare-checks or making Kebab.

but I go to university and I have a promising future in a respectable turkish company who have already told me that they will hire me once I graduate?

Kurds are terrorists themselves and noone of this is true you dirty jew

Based and redpilled

It's true, ahmed

Attached: 154367589708.gif (484x420, 221K)

Where has he said that Turkey is superior to countries like Germany? He just said that Turkey is the only muslim country. Do you panicattacks whenever someone mentions turks or something?

The only true thing is that jews are subhumans, you have been exiled from europe because nobody wanted you and now you're stuck in a little desert with no future

Attached: 1544704759854.jpg (1535x2011, 636K)

their girls can be qt

Attached: ClbQsQI.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

>t.mudslime diaspora
your IQ is simply too low to understand the irony. I actually am living in my own country while you disgusting vermin have to scrap some money in a foerign county at a kebab shop where everybody else hates you. There's a reason AfD got so many votes, and it's mainly because of your subhuman kin

are you jealous that europeans are letting in millions of muslims why they actually threw you disgusting kikes out? makes sense seeing how jews are literally the most hated people on earth

Lmao dumb roach, muslims are overwhelmingly hated across Europe, much more than jews, and are not welcome anyhwere that isn't a mudslime shithole
Your smelly presence alone had triggered the recent right-wing movements, think about that. And why would i be jealous of some kebab seller/NEET roach anyway

Attached: 1432356879.png (636x374, 23K)