Do you want to convert to Judaism? the best religion

Attached: בר-מצווה-לבן-גאבד-חרדים-24.jpg (1920x1280, 220K)

You will dilute your chosen blood by inducting goyim

t. goy

Attached: serpentza 2.png (752x548, 944K)

And how to convert Judaism for a non-Jew?

Don't be a nigger.

You need to cut your foreskin.

is it true that every jew is a pedo?

It's true. If you do not maintain endogamy your genetic advantages will regress towards the general population mean.

Attached: haplotype.jpg (487x429, 66K)

Shut up gook.
We don't accept gooks anyway.

>You need to cut your foreskin.
i know this, should I just go to the rabbi and he cut my foreskin ? And I will become a Jew?

Sorry we don't accept russians.

But what about Ethiopian jews?

I am not Russian

I don't consider them Jews.
They are a bunch of niggers larping as Jews.
They should stay in fucking africa.

wow why you so racist?

Google "Myхocpaнcк cинaгoгa". Get your city's synagogue's address. Go there, talk to a rabbi. He'll tell you.

Just ignore OP he is a known underage retard who shitposts compulsively all day

Attached: 1503605450887.png (638x480, 391K)

why do jews wear these ridiculous stuff?

Real Jews accepted Christ. Fake Jews schismed away and created Rabbinic Judaism, a brand new religion that's totally different to First and Second Temple Judaism. The only away to continue with the original Judaism is to be a Christian since Christianity is the fruition of old Judaism.

But i want to become a jew

There are some fairly racist Haredi Jews in Israel, but it's unlikely that he's one because Haredim wouldn't be caught dead on a site like this.

Most Jews don't dress like that. Only the ultra-Orthodox wear black coats, sidelocks, and hats all the time.

Sorry, but you accept 300.000 Ethnic Russians. and over a million Russian """"Jews"""" in Israel.

You don't
I don't know why even a retard like OP would pretend Judaism is a good religion

Sure I do brah, started learning hebrew just to get a j00 gf. I'm almost done with the alephbet and the "vowels", currently very optimistic about becoming part of The Chosen Ones™

Attached: 1546457179084.jpg (1043x463, 96K)

What is wrong with Judaism?

לך לישון כבר מאוחר.
יא כושי או ערבי או רוסי מסריח.
או הומו מסריח

Russian Jews are cool, yes

They do not except for some ultra-orthodox Israel-haters. Saying they all dress like OP's pic is the same as saying all Americans dress like this.

Attached: Redneck-Olympic-Torch.jpg (1710x900, 129K)

Everything, not going to write in detail because thread will be deleted in two seconds

But they all do dress like this

Sounds like a Jow Forums meme

Don't listen to then Pang Pong Ching Chon gook who looks like a fish.

So how do I become a Jew, I'm not Russian, not negro or Arab. What should I do to become part of the Jewish people?

>best religion

Attached: Ave Maria.png (1344x1265, 1002K)

What are you then?

Tatar (Khazar)

everything traditional they wear look like shit

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping, zuzzim acquiring, baal teshuva embracing, onah endearing, pessary using, halakha abiding, chazal following, negiah maintaining, tzniut observing, yichud complying, cheder tutoring, kollel analysing, chevra kadisha cleansing, taharah planning, keriah tearing, chol enjoying, matzevah unveiling, yahrtzeit marking, hashkabóth solemnising, yizkor chanting jew gf

Attached: 4484853.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Tatars are muslims
We don't accept muslims.

i am not muslim

seriously, they have a ritual to suck kids' dick. what can you say?

Attached: 1540963407801.jpg (1127x1015, 72K)

That's only half true. During ritual circumcision, the mohel sometimes sucks blood from the wound because ancient people thought it would clean the wound. Only ultra-Orthodox Jews do it though, and since the 19th century many of them use a glass/plastic tube or sponge to suction the blood instead of using their mouth. The real problem is that some stubborn communities of ultra-Orthodox Jews refuse to do that, so they still use their mouths, and some babies have inevitably gotten sick and died/suffered damage from contracting diseases this way.

Circumcision is barbaric. Just putting that out there.

this

israeli larper

I did want, but Chabad is cringe and we don't have another Judaism here.

The only Jews in Russia are Chabad?

Since Judism originated in the middle east shouldn't you accept Arabs before all other races first?

I'd rather be a goy than a parasite.

Attached: 1536682526439.png (532x2048, 1.01M)

Fake news

Your time will come kike

Attached: jews17.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

Personally I think these Jewish Leftists are garbage, but they most definitely being treated as white day to day so I get where they are coming from.
Don't think there is a Jewish plot against "Whites" and if so I didn't get the memo.. will gladly accept the Shekels in exchange for the eradication of faggots like you