When will Japan and Korea merge as one?

When will Japan and Korea merge as one?

I mean it's bound to happen someday to battle against China.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png (1280x853, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Women's_Fund
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hate eachother I don't think they will ever merge.
Plus they have different languages and no borders as Japan is an Island.

A more likely scenario is China annexing the Korean peninsula as a province.

When will Sweden and Finland merge as one?
I mean it's bound to happen someday to battle against Russia.

Attached: ダウンロード.png (287x175, 2K)

No idea, but isn't there a plan to connect Japan with South Korea through a bridge? Same with the island between Russia and the US, to connect Asia with the americas.

Itd be a shit ton of paperwork.
Youd have to build a new nation from scratch.

I will never let a sw*de to annex my country, we have different cultures, histories and languages.

Japan and Korea on the other hand have almost the same language, similar culture and history.

I will never let a chon to annex my country, we have different cultures, histories and languages.

Sweden and Finland on the other hand have almost the same language, similar culture and history.

If Korea were to be annexed or to merge, then I would rather assume they would voluntarily or involuntarily join China desu. Why would Korea fight against China? Aren't they pretty much Sinophile and at least somewhat larping Confucians to this day? (Not to mention they would join their Chaoxianzu/Joseonjok brothers on the Chinese side of the border)

>whataboutism.jpg

pic related is going to happen even if you don't like it

Attached: 224jie5hqzuy.png (2000x1333, 346K)

we did once and it was pretty bad :^)
>inb4 we developed korea
fuck off unit 731

They had a survey in east asia for whod the population would support and for south korea only 2% said theyd support China if i remember correctly

>fuck off

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (400x285, 19K)

If the Koreans were really given the choice of nuking either China or Japan and considering their die-hard Japanophobia and attitude of taking hands with the Chinese in creating a anti-Japanese and to a lesser extent anti-US-front,
it wouldn't really surprise me if a lot of Koreans would rather support the latter choice desu.

Attached: Koreandialects.png (422x441, 19K)

no thank you
that mean, when will Finland and Russia merge as one?

Ive been stationed in jp kr and i can tell you that most of the racist sentiments from both sides come from internet keyboard warriors. Most normal people have no problem with eachother's peoples (excluding politics)
That being said they both despise the chinese even though they are all similiar in my eyes

The irony is that if they colonized you for a bit longer and you left naturally, not due to them losing a war, you probably wouldn't have been brainwashed to hate them.

How much has japan compensated Korea, and why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day?
The only reason? Money.
Korea have never stopped asking for compensation, even until now.

In 1965, Japan and Korea signed the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty, Japan was granted $ 300 million (about 108 billion yen) for free, 200 million dollars (about 72 billion yen) for a fee, 300 million dollars for private loans , The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] was paid.
Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted)
Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japan 【60 trillion yen】

in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty, the following words are written. "Confirm that post-war processing will be complete and ultimately resolved" (Article 2, Article 1 of the Agreement)

However, after the conclusion of the treaty, South Korea utilized the money from Japan for national development without paying individuals for compensation. There is no doubt that the economic growth of Korea, which was said to be "the Han River's miracle", was made with the efforts of the Korean people, with the liquidation paid for this and North and South Korea as the driving force.

And the Korean government surprisingly, has not informed the people about this treaty. Is it to conceal what was diverted to national development without paying to individuals? Or maybe it is to aim for an increase in Japanese hate within the Korean people? Or perhaps both?

For that reason, Korea still considers that Japan is not fulfilling its promise and is outraged. Also, they are suing for damages that ended in Japan, and this is creating one of the big gaps between Japan and Korea. I think that it is necessary to know this well as well as Korean citizens and Japanese people.

Incidentally, this amount of compensation is for all areas of the Korean Peninsula, they took money for North Korea from Japan and used it for South Korea and they’re still asking compensation from japan, even now!
That’s not a very good look for South Korea, who only seem to be thinking of the money.

Also, the Japanese paid repeatedly during 2015, with the Korea-Japan agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."
Almost all the old comfort woman took the money and accepted the agreements at the time of president park, but the Korean media hid it.
Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015 during the comfort woman final agreements and Korean government did this:
1. Paid 10 million yen to surviving comfort women based on the Korea-Japan Agreement and paid 2 million yen to the families of dead comfort women.
2. Three-quarters of surviving comfort women, 36 out of 47 people, accepted. Of these, 34 had already received aid.
3. Of the family members of 199 dead comfort women, they also accepted the bereaved families of 68 people. Comfort women and their families accepted and reconciled the money as a problem with the Korea-Japan Agreement, but only President Moon has provoked and instigated trouble, as if the agreement had problems.

Also The Asian Women's Fund also abbreviated to アジア女性基金 in Japanese, was a fund set up by the Japanese government in 1994 to distribute monetary compensation to comfort women in South Korea,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Women's_Fund

We Japanese paied all of this to South Korea alone.

and Also, how often we apologize for war criminals…
We can see Japanese government apologists so often, and the government of Japan itself never denied the existence of Japanese war criminals of the past.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

And stilll they are asking In 2018, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2!>>>

This is the reason we Japanese got outrage to korea now and

The economic relationship of Japan and Korea has ended and there is now an economic war.
Japanese government is now saying that it might send the members of the Japanese Embassy in Korea back to Japan

if japan would kept korea after war, korea would be treated like native americans. or end up like holocaust jews in the future

No it’s faucking propaganda of post ww2
Read