1. Country

1. Country
2. Is life in your country stressful?

Flag
Yes, unbearably so

Attached: 1545833948925.jpg (1200x848, 265K)

Flag
No but me and most Americans procrastinate a lot so we make it out to be much harder than it actually is

Try living here or in some shitty East Asian country if you want to know the meaning of stress.

>F*rst worldie
>""""Stress""""

America and France have similar suicide rates. I think you shouldn't underestimate how shitty this country is; other Western European countries have it better than us.

i thought France was supposed to have a laid back lifestyle? 2 hour lunches with wine and all that?

this

your monoculture managed to fuck that up

Lunches are long but life isn't laid back. The rules are strict everywhere and people are unforgiving, the smallest mistake can ruin your career.

you are all babies, lmao

wtf is stressful in fr*nce? knowing that jamal is breeding your women? cmon...

>Yes, unbearably so
That means you're going to kill yourself?

I think about becoming a statistic sometimes, but then I find new ways to cope. It's a vicious cycle.
I want to live in a less cynical place.

1. binlan
2. Not right now because I'm a NEET but my future will be horrible.

Also I have unbearable tinnitus

Attached: 1487009359971.png (499x500, 249K)

I know the feel

> th*rdies think they know what stress is
your lives are worthless and inconsequential
what possible reason would you have to be stressed?

Attached: 1411423410098.jpg (640x480, 165K)

>Also I have unbearable tinnitus
Means you're going to kill yourself?

What are you going to do in the future, why is it going to be horrible?
>tinnitus
That sucks.

If there a ways to cope it's not unbearable yes?

It's so bad that I need to be awake 48hrs before I can get any sleep. I have thought of kicking the bucket but there are no painless options.

I have a shit vocational education and no job experience. Also I am at yearly stages of schizophrenia (my father had it too) according to a psychiatrist.

Attached: 1546582321832.png (730x489, 806K)

"Unbearable" is exactly the word to describe what you feel during an anxiety attack, and I regularly have these. Regardless it's still not a healthy lifestyle.

early*

What are you anxious about during an anxiety attack?

I see, that explains it. Good luck man, schizophrenia doesn't sound like an easy thing to have.
Career, life choices, how I'm going to deal with my issues/mistakes I made. It might sound like mundane stuff, but it keeps me awake at night.

Well I am rather really depressed than anxious about these things, so I can't for sure say I know that feel.

There is pretty good arguments that first world/industrial societies are more stressful .

take the uncle ted pill

1.Japan
2.No, because I'm tried.....

I dont think it is stressful here

>$57k gdp per capita
fuck off cunt

nope

>GDP
Fuck off money chink

No, but the tourists are annoying.

T. Macro
When is the coordinated bank run happening? The suits aren't going to hang themselves you know

>9th highest HDI
fuck off cunt

just do the tinnitus reddit cure bro

This. f*Rstoids are fucking gay

I guess it depends on a lot of facts.
I live in a big city, so nobody is friendly and most of people works more than 12 hours a day to own no house or acomplish no dreams.
Seeing politicians living like kings by doing nothing while you sweat and bleed really makes you think and ask what is the point of everything.

Flag
Nope, very comfy

Only the 1st world life is stressful. You have to be an over achiever to survive in the changing world.

hes only "technically" 3rd world by definition, make no mistake he has a high gdp per capita and human development index as well as extremely low homicide rate

Nah within the first world, it is not really about the countries on the whole . it is about your own situation, education, job, place you live, disposable income etc. The difference between the rich and the poor in the same country is higher than the averages between different countries,

France
Yes

wtf is a mono culture and how did it fuck up france? they have their own culture.

>they have their own culture.

Based. I know you're jealous

Attached: 1547349463141.png (754x1158, 355K)

of course i am. nothing wrong with france. you'll be alright.

Yes
atleast not as sux as france rn...

Yes everything is fine. Thank you for worrying about us

Attached: 1547054338820.jpg (1181x1742, 203K)

why is life in france so stressful?

It has improved a lot in the last 5 years for me because I moved to a nicer area, but still I can say it is stressful. At least my chances of getting killed by a random peasant are way less than before.

1 ukraine
2. Yap, we had revolution 5 years ago but life isnt easier than before 2014. Also we have war on east of country, that is so stressful cuz you havent a confidence that everething will be alright.

if you are a complete shut-in autist who can't function normally, then yes it's hell on earth

Attached: 1547432177622.png (800x1400, 828K)