Australia is now a battleground between Chinks and Africans

>Australia is now a battleground between Chinks and Africans

wtf its worse than the Americas

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMrUtXZGCs

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I support negroes

society wins

>multiculturalism wor-

>Viets vs sudanese
>Turks vs lebs? I can't remember

LET THEM FIGHT.

Which is why Whites stayed in their own continent. Oh wait

Yeah because Multi-culturalism is what they had in mind in the 1600-1900s.

Either you stay in your own continent or do an ethnic cleaning rigourously

You guys should start race tournaments.

I'd unironically pay to see

White's created successful societies in the areas where they replaced the peoples and cultures of that area, and when they didn't it ended up creating countries which you see in latin America.
This only furthers the idea that multiculturalism doesn't work.

This isn't about abos, But I agree with the sentiment if it was done in the 1600s-1900s, bit too late for that.

>what was america

All this does is reminds me of my siblings highschool which was multi-cutural as a tagline and it was just Asian gangs/muzzies fighting each other while white people and non gangster asian watched.

>we grew here you flew here
kek

Attached: 3aefca.png (876x540, 428K)

>and when they didn't it ended up creating countries which you see in latin America
You mean destabilizing the region by uprooting regimes and installing puppets which never really did what USA intended? The war on drugs too, lmao man
And let's not even talk about the ME. France, UK and the US all fucked that region up. France and the UK are the OG "fuck shit up and blame someone else".
But of course the post I'm replying to is written by a subhuman with genes of rapists and murderers.

Remember Australia, your best ally is China. Fuck the USA and fuck Americans.

Attached: Chinese flag.jpg (900x600, 27K)

This is also why I realized that maybe Multi-cutlt doesn't work because I went to a 90% white school and they were no issues at all my entire time I was there.

*Imports blacks*
Yeah good job retard

I'm talking about the Amerindians and said was you fucking mongoloid.

holy shit, what a shithole. that's much worse than any racial tensions happened in the modern america. and these people banter us. gosh.

Woah good job at destroying the Amerindians!
*Proceeds to import blacks*

ending the white australia policy was a mistake

who cares? blacks are based.

Based Vietnamese fuck em up.

Is it only Melbourne or other cities?

Attached: 1546697023562.jpg (1000x2766, 494K)

Ummm those are viet aryans slaying the niggers not ch*nks sweety

Lmao just like Auckland is Chinese/Indians vs Pacific Islanders

It depends on multiple factors though.

The Sudanese thing is only melbourne, not sure about the turk thing though I think that's sydeny.

> A current affair.
Literally fake news, the Chaser built a pretty big part of thier brand on just how shit ACA and Today/Tonight are.

I'm rooting for the Viets

Attached: unnamed (2) - Copy.jpg (2448x3264, 945K)

I live in a city of 100k where theres a decent amount of Sudanese people now and honestly never had a problem with them, i think big cities are just really shit places for immigrants to go. The only people who commit proper crimes really are abos and white trash meth heads.

Based racist Chads at 1:10

I agree with you that is dificult for people with different background to get along in a short lapse, but when you have a dark history dealing with other continents, you just can't turn a blind eye and then expect that all of those action were just a matter of a situation at that time, and that those people will love you for bring them "civilization" by force.

With that said, don't expect big changes in just a few years,to change people's mind it'll take generations, probably even wars.

>turks vs lebs
lol wut

Attached: 1536798460253.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>Except for the primitive Australoids, all races are remarkably similar
kek

Blacks is more based than you fucking half sub chinks