What happenned with this flag?

What happenned with this flag?

Attached: NZ_flag_design_Silver_Fern_(Black,_White_&_Blue)_by_Kyle_Lockwood.svg.png (1280x639, 73K)

colonies mentality

New Zealanders came to their senses

>A fucking leaf

New Zealanders realised their only claim to fame was being the shooting location for American Movies based on British novels.

Should've made it something more badass than a fern or whatever. Maybe a sword or gun.

Guarantee you this would've won.

Attached: kiwilaz.jpg (542x271, 14K)

I really liked that flag so was pretty disappointed

t. zero successful colonies

It's retarded but it's better than red australia

lmao only subsaharan shitholes use weaponry on their flags. The only problem I have with the OP is the color scheme; too piratey-looking.

it looks like fucking shit so no one voted for it
also no one really gave a fuck about the flag to begin with
and even if we did there were only a few decent option and they all got knocked out in favour of maori shit that no one wanted

Most people here said they wanted something closer to this, but the black was supposed to represent the Maoris or All Blacks or w/e.

Attached: Kyle_Lockwood's_New_Zealand_Flag.png (1200x600, 50K)

>writing on the flag

It’s a Maori country, though. You’re just occupiers like the rest of us.

ehhhhh not really a fan of that one either. Looks like the NBA logo. Maybe something with green would’ve looked better?

We already have a flag we don't need some plastic yank bullshit that foreigners can put on a tshirt and pretend that they're naturalised like the maple leaf

Considering the Country of America wouldn't exist without Britian or Europe, no Occupiers of the land but not of the country.

lmao no
they didnt have a country, they were just random warring tribes
they didnt even have the same claim as native american who have been in america for thousands of years, they just happened to land 5 or 6 generations before we did

the country of New Zealand was 100% created by europeans

This.

Why do you want the UK flag on your flag? It sounds like an insult for your independent country.

pretty much this
would be nice if we didnt have a cuckstamp though, looks like our flag is just an advertisement for another country's flag

It's a homage to our heritage and history. Other countries seem to care far more than we do.

cope. No wonder you both proudly display your cuckstamp.

It's irrelevant to our flag what kind of flag other countries have. Only brainlet brownskins care about dumb stuff like that

it's like we are British descendants or something.

>calls others cucks
>we are just living on their land guys :)
>we stole it from the natives :(
>white people are evil
kys unironically

The fact is that if the Jack was changed on the Australian flag it would be to cringy abo shitz the same for the Kiwis and Maori shit, which is infinitely worse than the Jack.

The reality of our countries is that they were built and settled by people who largely came from the British Isles, and most Aussies and Kiwis are their descendants. The only insult would be denying that.

i actually really like it

When you see the southern cross for the first time, you understand now why you came this way.

C O P E

Attached: 15413802012.jpg (900x658, 128K)

you mon ami is our greatest colonie

the entire flag movement died when this got excluded from the shortlist

Attached: laser-kiwi-flag.jpg (940x470, 58K)

Yeah, and does your flag honor the Amerindians? What kind of argument was that?

As an aside, did you know that Maori language is official here, and taught in schools and kindergarten? Maori students have lower entry requirements to elite programs in university. The tribes own significant land and natural resources, including in city centers.

Might they just be the best treated indigenous people? Probably better than the Solomon Islanders they slaughtered in the past.

Brits are on average like 5-7% French DNA (according to 23andme), you're probably more German than we are French.

You talk like a nigger or chicano freak. Maori's didn't arrive until the 13th century.

> Maori language is official here, and taught in schools and kindergarten? Maori students have lower entry requirements to elite programs in university. The tribes own significant land and natural resources, including in city centers.

dont fucking remind me

Attached: all I feel is rage.png (554x527, 70K)

Wait wtf, is this true?

Why did you give land to Maori savages?

The referendum was a clusterfuck, and the choices made available were so shit, that most people became apathetic to the whole thing. The only people remaining that cared were the geriatrics that wanted to keep the flag because much ANZACs

t. Kiwi im Urlaub

Australia and New Zealand are overwhelmingly Anglo-Celtic in heritage and culture. Even if you're a white European such as Italian or German, you're a wog if you don't have ancestry from the British Isles as it was they who truly carved civilization out of Oz and NZ. To remove the flags would be an insult and a disturbing though symbolic severing of ties with the fatherlands.

cuckservatives and neoliberals will give any whining group anything as long as they can keep bringing in coolies

Is New England like that?

because labour are nigger lovers

Attached: nigger lovers.jpg (540x720, 48K)

No mutt, take your white guilt and shove it.
NZ was about 0.5% inhabited AFTER white people showed up. There was literally only a few thousand waring natives who probably drifted here from the pacific.
Based on your logic everyone's an invader unless they are a dinosaur.

Amerimutt edumacation at its finest.

Well we did the same. But only after we kept breaking treaties once we found out there were valuable resources to be had. Hehe.

The Irony is most American flags are manufactured in China, I shit you not.

Unfortunately, not anymore. America as a whole has become a nightmare and frankly, a mistake.

Granted by the treaty of Waitangi itself, the one where they had been supposedly cheated, according to our education here, for not getting as much as they expected, as if they could have really dictated terms lol.

Like it better than the cuckstamp

What kind of shitty flag has black in it?

i honored the amerindians
with my dick

What are Moari/ white relations like? In Australia most real aboriginals hate whites and the only ones that defend them are the lefty faggots. But it seems you guys have better relations, or do the Maoris hate the whites there too?

A
FUCKING
FERN

no its the same except we have more lefty faggots so their culture is more integrated into our national identity
any white person who grows up in an area thats >20% maori will range from fucking hating them to only kind of hating them

Strange, I always got the impression through media and such that you guys lived relatively peacefully with both cultures somewhat integrated. I'm kinda glad the aboriginal culture isnt as integrated here and probably never will be

yeah the media would say that
fucking faggots