Serbia is the most likeable nation in Europe

Serbia is the most likeable nation in Europe

Attached: file.png (1047x739, 635K)

Not if you had Serbian immigration

Fuck Serbia

have you ever seen a Serbian black comedy? They're great, it's classic stuff.

>most likeable country
>several countries ran away from them in the last 30 years

ok

God is a Serb

Attached: file.png (502x644, 328K)

All serbians here in Norway are criminals, fuck that country

criminals are based

the government are the only ones who belong in prison

I like Serbs if they fuck off back to their shithole and stay put.

Serbia is beautiful though

Attached: file.png (1024x560, 1.04M)

Then why did you flee for UK?

I'm not Serbian, however I do wish I was Serbian

>I'm not Serbian

Attached: FXLThSZ[1].jpg (600x341, 14K)

I've never met a single serb in my life. What are they like?

Russian then? Must feel nice to have at least one cunt sucking your schlong no matter what

>I've never met a single serb in my life.
God I wish that were me.

kosovo je srbija smrt albancima

Some suggestion?

They’re not likeable at least nearly all the ones of the internet. They are very arrogant and chauvinistic and extremely opportunistic as well. Also they’re the picturesque type that cries while they stab you in the back. They are truly a shit people.

Serbs are great people and Serbia is a wonderful nation, your hatred has clouded your judgement. Why are Westerners so Serbophobic?

Have arab inmigration it's much worst

Very kind and warm, once you get to know them

Serbophobia is a mental illness

fuck serbia

Not to mention they come to our countries as criminals and human trash. Every Serb I've had the displeasure of meeting has been white trash and some of them even talked about how much they hate America while scurrying away into our country from their shitholes. Human garbage.

>serbophobic
You make people like that my Serb criminal friend. Serbs are below even some niggers and arabs, and on par with gypsies if you ask around. Serbs are the sort of people that are proud of their shithole nation while living somewhere else and always love to tell others how they’re always innocent and good folks whilst doing criminal activities in foreign countries and committing genocide of their neighbours. Oh wait, inb4 its a conspiracy by the west and media to put the Serb man down and shit. Serbs are just the epitome of worthless trash that should have evaporated long long ago.

>the Serb cries out in pain and he stabs you in the back
This phrase is more suitable to Serbs than to Jews or anyone else frankly.

Very untrue, worst country of europe maybe after the Republic of North Macedonia

I want to like them but they are always so butthurt about their surrounding countries

Nah, I'm mostly neutral about them, just find their unconditional, extreme Russophilia very c&b and unfounded, Russia did jack shit for them (even tried to assassinate Tito multiple times), so I donÄ't understand why you're such unpaid Putinbots

t. mergim hafiri

Theres like 250k Serbs officially here but in reality it’s almost 500k. A lot of Serbs are ashamed of being Serbs and put down “Canadian” or “other” on the census. It’s surprising how well spread out they are. There’s probably two million or so in the US and millions more outside of Serbia. The only people that visit Serbia are Serbs themselves and you can look at UN travel data to confirm that as only 1.5 million people visited Serbia last year through all manners of transport (plane, bus, car, train etc..). But even looking at the data a lot of Serbs simply don’t want to go back but they seem to indicate otherwise. Strange.

Not to mention being the trigger that pulled WWI.

do you really expect me to read all this vile hatred? You have written out a novel spouting nonsense, I don't have the time to read this shit. Anyway what did Serbia do to Canada?

never met anyone from the balkans but the more i learn about serbia the more im happy we bombed them lol

I’m not telling you to read it. I’m just offering you my opinion of Serbs and how they act on the internet and outside of Serbia.

why is serbophobia so rampant in western culture? this is very concerning

it seems Israel and Serbia have that in common

don't mind me i'm just posting a country

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png (800x571, 20K)

its shit here, but people have a sense of nostalgia.
we have such a strong bond to our nationality because of the wars and shit,
its basically all we have, its sad
im studying in slovakia and hell its so much better then this fucking shithole.
but i've caught myself praising this country like its heaven on earth, its a bizarre thing man

In case of Israel it's the other way around tho

When foreigners hear another country talk shit about their home they tend to get defensive bc only ppl who actually lived there can talk shit about it. It's like how your brother is an asshole to you but if someone else is also an asshole to you he'll beat them up bc no one else is allowed to an asshole to you but him. Unless you have a really crap brother.

It’s not serbophobia. The same can be said for Albanians, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Romanians, Bosnians, moldovans and even Greeks but with for different hatred and dislike.

Generally the only people in the Balkans that aren’t shit are Slovenes and Croats and that is because they had the least amount of Turkish domination/influence.

Israel isn't butthurt at its neighbors, its the other way around. Serbia is more like Palestine in that regard.