Sir?

Sir?

Attached: 1537133563206_20180919073819400.jpg (231x218, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallon
oecd.org/ctp/taxing-wages-20725124.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no Timmies gf

Imagine her coming home after 8 hours of work smelling like donuts and coffee

Attached: 1547416732919.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

Um, can I get a quarter pounder with cheese, a chocolate shake, and a pumpkin pie please

Yes, I'll have the $40 share box. Yes, I'm alone. Yes, I'll be eating this in-store.

Two number forty-five and a large soda

Uhm yeah, I wanted to know , how is your day going fella?
Also I would want a McChicken, a medium sized Coca-Cola Zero and regular fries please.

I have to wage slave but at least i can be conversational with customers and managers because its Australia
Not sure how you'd do it in more hierarchical societies like north America and also get paid less and have fuck all unions

Attached: 1546947638060.png (200x164, 43K)

Are you talking about McDonald's tier jobs?

Number 9 pls

when I worked at the hardware store it was really laid back. I could joke around with my managers and talk with customers as long as I liked.

Dominos
So yeah but because of how it works its mostly uni students and people in their 20s not 14 year olds so its a bit better

Kek That's hilarious

Yeah its pretty grim but its still a first job for $21 an hour and fuel comp which is double the total i spend on fuel and no bills so i only kind of want to neck myself
Comapred to $10 an hour or whatever the fuck in europe and north America

>north America

More of Canada's workforce is unionized than Auatralia's. According to the Australian Parliament website only 14% of Aussies are in unions and dropping, not far from America at 11.3%. In Canada 31.8% of all workers are in unions and it's growing

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 90K)

And your cost of living?

I live with my mum
It'll be 100-150 a week rent for a room when i go back to uni in a month but that'll be covered by student bucks

>10$ an hour

Minimum wage is 8.50 euro in Germany and 6 in Spain. 1.20 euro a litre of diesel, standard car does 6L to the 100 km, or 7 euros.

you work 1 hour for fuel, per day.

And for a normal person not living off the money of others

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Attached: Bubble_Bass.png (435x665, 87K)

You pay for gas by the liter?

Australia, Canada, and the USA all have almost the exact same median income (Oz is actually a bit lower) but Australia has a significantly higher tax rate and cost of living than Canada or the U.S. and the OECD puts you at 10th for household net adjusted income after taxes behind the USA in first and Canada in 7th. (They also specifically mention Australia, USA, and Luxembourg as having especially unequal income distributions).
It's a much better country than America, maybe even better than Canada, but on average Aussies aren't making more than Canadians and Americans despite the higher wages.

no, he's euro. he's just converting it to metric because they're stupid

I believe everyone but America does

Do you think we buy gas by the gallon?

*Use a terminal and grab my order in silence*

Attached: avtomat_makdonalds_2.jpg (620x465, 70K)

yo, I want a double cheeseburger
and hold the lettuce
dont be frontin on son
no seeds on the bun
pull up at the drive thru
order for 2
got a craving for a number 9
like my shoe
dr pepper my brother
another for your mother
double double supersize
and dont forget the fries

Attached: loli with microphone.jpg (696x1132, 89K)

We pay by dividing a shilling into an ounce of a barrel into quarts per pint.

Everyone does

In America it's by the Gallon

w.where did you get this picture of me irl

Attached: 1542252757134.png (420x420, 335K)

You forgot by the weight of a stone

What is Gallon? Sounds like a french name.
*Oui oui, I'm Gallone Bensiné*

>Do you think we buy gas by the gallon?
of course you do. quit being a jackass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallon

The gallon (/ˈɡælən/) is a unit of measurement for volume and fluid capacity in both the US customary units and the British imperial systems of measurement. Three significantly different sizes are in current use: the imperial gallon defined as 4.54609 litres (4 imperial quarts or 8 imperial pints), which is used in the United Kingdom, Canada, and some Caribbean nations; the US gallon defined as 231 cubic inches (4 US liquid quarts or 8 US liquid pints) or about 3.785 L, which is used in the US and some Latin American and Caribbean countries; and the least-used US dry gallon defined as 1/8 US bushel (4.405 L).

>4.5462816q9163937 l
Wow, do you multiply by that every time you say how many literes of gasoline you need to the salesman?

It's bought by the Gallon not the liter

>The gallon (/ˈɡælən/)

>defined as 4.54609 litres
>about 3.785 L
>4.405 L

1 litre is exactly 1 litre everywhere.

>According to the Australian Parliament website only 14% of Aussies are in unions and dropping
Probably something to do with the fact that some of the largest unions for the most common industries (retail etc) have strong political affiliations, and that said unions work harder to fuck up worker rights and reduce pay.

The SDA, the largest private sector union which covers the 2 largest supermarket chains in Australia, regularly negotiates for its members to be paid well under the statutory award rates.

Much appreciated, don't really wanna talk to you too.

Right because you're NPC brainlets ;)

And how do you define a volume of your gas tank? And if you call benzin gasoline, what do you call an actual gas used for heating and cooking? Do you pay for it in gallons too? Do you buy milk and water by gallons either? How much gallons of coffee is one capuchino cup?

Did you just say something? Should I call for the manager?

kek

Wait did the machine just talked?

That's why Americans hate unions so much, they often have a habit of becoming political, corrupt, and more interested in their own money than the worker's. Honestly surprised that it happens to such an extent in Australia though

yea in civilized countries we use Litres.

>how do you define a volume of your gas tank?
They use gallons. A car holds × gallons and they pay a certain amount at the pump per gallon, and their mileage is measured in miles per gallon (mpg) rather than kilometres per litre
>if you call benzin gasoline, what do you call an actual gas used for heating and cooking?
Also called gas but sometimes called by its name like propane
>Do you pay for it in gallons too?
They do, their pumps measure gallons
>Do you buy milk and water by gallons either?
They do, though oddly they sometimes use metric when buying pop, particularly the 2L bottle. They have an odd system for liquor too
>How much gallons of coffee is one capuchino cup?
There are 240mL in an American cup (they use ounces, quarts, cups, teaspoons, tablespoons, etc instead of mL). There are 16 cups to a gallon, so 1 gallon is 3.8L

Pretty much this

Sounds like some bizarre parallel universe

Nah i get 40c per km i drive which ends up being about double my total fuel including driving other places
Not sure how id awnser that but for a suburban house where i live $350ish a week rent and mabye $50 food if you dont buy unesasarilly expensive shit
My pc broke but there was a graph of a ton of countries tax rates including mandatory social services and because we basically dont have any all the anglos and America ended up almost the same

>ended up almost the same
I think that's pretty accurate. I look at this stuff a lot, (probably low-key autism) and when you look at median income, taxes, cost of living, etc. the US and CANZUK are all pretty close to one another, none of us are significantly richer on average.
There are large differences when you look at other things though, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all have very high quality of life standards, including for workers, UK isn't far behind if at all, but America is all fucked up.

Show bellybutton

Yeah look at this, America the highest oecd.org/ctp/taxing-wages-20725124.htm
The UK and nz are definitely a bit lower than us. America's a wild card because its so much worse if youre below average but begins to pull ahead in wages once you get decently above average, but still the loss of comfort.