/brit/

Prick edition

Attached: rick.png (220x367, 197K)

got bullied at school

Jungle music

bullied people at school to toughen them up

bullied at school

4 and a half years veggie and was vegan for a year AMA

Attached: 4e3d60335948bdb41b659234d3962f2e.jpg (736x736, 96K)

Good thread so far, let's see if we can avoid forners and all the autism they bring

How's the boyfriend?

how do you know you're the same person today as you were yesterday

genuinely hate anglos would be nice if their stupid island would get nuked

Did you ever weigh above the 40th percentile of men?

What's your favourite Iron Maiden song, lass?
*awkward silence*

Gonna make my way into moscow killing every R*ssian man I see and taking the entire female population as my sex slavs

don't stop me now

Tyпoй вaтник

>john bender is the chairman of CANZUK international
D R O P

ride the lightning
*raises eyebrows suggestively*

Reported this post to the NKVD

success breeds jealousy as they say

the nigger one

Tempted to leave CANZUK so all that'll be left are CUKs

These days you're accused of racism for saying you're English.

Bullying is fine up to sixteen years of age, in moderation of course. If people haven't ironed out their social ineptitude by the time they finish school, they are probably mentally impaired or just very low IQ. I did find as a rule of thumb that bullying generally happened to kids who actively annoyed other kids. But it could get out of hand sometimes with pack mentality. For instance a kid was expelled for shoving peanut M&Ms in another kids mouth who had a peanut allergy. He nearly died. You do get some who are just plain cunts and will likely remain cunts into adulthood, choose some position of minor power where they can be a cunt all day too.

BMI of 22 you tell me
did used to be on toward the top end of normal BMI as a teenager so I have lost a fair bit of fat over the years

As they say, sixes bring jelly seas

just seen they shall not grow old
kino, highly recommended lads

>Joe Rogan Freaks Out About Alligators & Sharks
>JRE Clips
>297K views
Ah yes, the old 'tube 'scriptions.

got bullied by teachers

You fat motherfucker

Very good idea this

I'm the guy from the last thread. Did you avoid anything else or eat low fat or anything? Did you lose weight?

jre is based

nah you were just a troublesome twat. I know your type. everyone is the problem except you. teachers do not turn up to school to teach a classroom of 30 children for meager pay in the hopes they get to shout at you. they just want you to do your work so it reflects well on their performance

birds lost

>joe rogan!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

OI TEACHERS BULLIED ME FOR TAKIN A SHIT ON THEIR DESK LIKE WOZZUP WITH THAT

completely wrong

*calls the teacher a nigger*
wtf why am I being punished THIS IS BULLYING

I always considered Scomo a fat cunt...

Attached: 6025.jpg (1240x744, 69K)

who are you referring to?

>got suspended for a day for ruthlessly mocking a kid for having a briefcase
Private school dramas, heh....

is this a reference to the Philadelphia Eagles or the Orioles (which city are they?)?

Donovan?

Got a suspension because I gave a bully a bloody nose and he complained to his parents

Milks in boys

Attached: 1547424410489.jpg (500x529, 29K)

being punished for saying nigger is just one way the establishment oppresses gamers

Just never hear of serious vegans who are fat or start from being fat. I have no knowledge of any vegans IRL but the rationale of it seems like an elaborate coping mechanism for some natural disinclination towards meat. It seems different than other fad diets because of the moralistic element to it, like the belief is there to convince other people not eating animal products is superior rather than convincing themselves that not eating XYZ will make them the thinnest and healthiest their bodies can be.

I just made a post user, it's up to you if you're connecting it to other conversations in this thread.

Attached: file.png (1200x2155, 2.21M)

see used to be 13st6 pushing 14 when I ate meat, lost about a stone of that in a couple years as a veggie, lost far too much weight as a vegan but that's also because I just wasn't eating full stop. Gained it all back pretty soon when i got my head out my arse
Never done low fat or anything purposely but lots of veggie options are naturally low in fat. Things like bean burgers and veggie curries are well nice and have little fat so if you make the switch you'll lose weight without thinking about it. Honestly reckon going veggie, or just limiting yourself to veggie food a few days a week is the easiest way to lose weight. You only have to think about finding decent vegetarian recipes and the rest does itself

>also got a 3 day suspension for having poppers in class
NOT a gay btw

what makes you so special in a class of 30 tey would pick on you?
I know teachers and the absolute bane of their careers is having to call parents to tell them their child has been a cunt.
and who can blame them? no one wants to hear their child is a cunt, but you are a cunt, or at least were a cunt

why are all abos so fucking fat

Ummm what

Attached: 93A9A90C-6A6E-44CF-9487-8143D3C76FA2.jpg (750x1219, 192K)

man she thiccccccccc

eagles aka nick foles and the other guys

>the pm says mps have a duty to implement the results of the referendum
so the complete opposite of what it says in the title?

Attached: mx.jpg (540x602, 64K)

You seen Hacksaw ridge?
My old man wants to crush beers and watch it but I heard it's jew'd up.

I got suspended for blowing chili powder in a lads eyes
he had it coming
mum never found out cos I intercepted the letter school sent
for a week I pretended to go to school then just wandered about the city
was better than school
a while after that I did the same thing, pretending to go to school for a week, but I wasn't suspended
just wanted a break from school
twagging we called it

Tick tock Nigel, 74 days until your government implodes

You're bang on lad anyone who goes vegan for health reasons want their heads looking at. You can go mainly plant based and have the odd bit of fish and chicken no problem, vegans like to sell it as a magical diet but it's not. You can get by really well on vegan food don't get me wrong but if you're not doing it for moral reasons you're cheating yourself out of a nice bit of salmon here and there.
Me personally I originally stopped eating meat to challenge myself and it works for me, do give a bit of a shit about animals too but if I didn't find it so easy I'd be straight back to eating meat

Alri

Attached: lll.jpg (1242x3448, 508K)

What did you stop eating? Any further tips btw

just need to have another referendum so (((they))) can get the right result

cheers
which city is the Orioles?

>74 days
Very optimistic of you, Corbychov will push for an election by next week.

Sad post this

Nasty piece of shit you are, what a fucking disgrace

what do you mean jewd up

Uh oh

Attached: pop.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

like cucked. kiked out.

It's entirely the Tories fault he can't get a job btw.

time to invest in africa then?

Any other girls in tonight?

is bing down

It's literally just archival footage narrated by veterans

yeah xx

Imagine the disappointment of having your kid grow up into someone like schizo

Praying that global warming and rising sea levels kills all of Africa but I know Europe/NA would just give them all refugee status

Yeah bro I'm in, what we doing?

Do you want advice on how to go veggie? Or just general losing weight advice? Happy to give you tips just not sure what you're after lad

I reckon Leave would win again if it wasn't boycotted.

Not a bad idea to invest in a developing country

I'm on my iPhone 4s and it's a pain to fuck with multiple tabs

Attached: tib.png (698x704, 667K)

maybe you are the exception to the rule and your school happened to be filled with teachers that wanted to single out children and persecute them for whatever personal reasons they have. I just think that's less likely than you messing about like many kids tend to do.

I'm talkin' about hacksaw ridge tismo ffs

Toil on the morrow

cotton picking nigger

how YOU doon?

Europe is tearing itself apart over a couple of hundred thousands, it doesn't bear thinking about what tens of millions would do.

unitoil?

>The pop star Robbie Williams is “blasting Black Sabbath music” at his neighbour, Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, over a home extension row, a complaint to their local council has said.
Jesus wept.

You have to forgive to move on. Good on her

teaching handicaps how to work retail jobs toil

need anything from the sip emporium

Attached: 741e571656f55b841099b653f9cbe5a3.jpg (480x360, 18K)

just imagine the terror she felt in her last moment. mental isn't it?