Is that accurate?

is that accurate?

Attached: every-nation.png (500x749, 135K)

Blink and you will miss ours

Attached: Mexican Empire.png (1400x800, 153K)

>Brazil
>Glory and prosperity
Kkkkkkk

Attached: 5E09A906-7D3F-4B7C-9A74-48EDBDE926DD.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Attached: D41CEC14-4695-4443-8814-C3E1F37B6D02.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>Italian fascism grew in the Roman empire
wew

(you)

Attached: dom pepe II.jpg (1280x800, 470K)

Soviet Union > Russian

Monarchy is the cancer retard

And now you get rotation of dubious politicians. Great trade off!

I dont know, but all the German flags including the EU one seem to be almost equally cancerous.
Btw who seriously thinks that Nationalist China was the most cancerous period in their history?

>kingdom of france: stable government for 1000 years
>republic of france: melts down completely every 60 years

>tsarist Russia
>glory and prosperity
not as bad as soviet russia but still pretty awful

If Communism was so bad, why did the Americans have to manipulate the 1996 election against bringing it back to Russia?

the german empire was peak humanity prove me wrong

if isis is so bad why do people still join it?

propaganda

The average Russian has no idea what's going on half the time, you expect them to make the right decisions if you promise them sweet nothings?

Would say it had some and even the best potential, but
1. An empire that lasts for only 40 years is probably not so good at all.
2. Deciding to join and dying for protecting the ego of Habsburg was probably the dumbest thing a nation could do in retrospect.

So purely theoretically, communism could be superior to capitalism and it is you who has been influenced by propaganda.

>taiwan
>cancer

Taiwan is the true china

Absolutely. Believing any one ideology is better than another is absurd. Most economic ideologies can work perfectly well when implemented by someone who knows what they're doing.
That wasn't the question though.

>Deciding to join and dying for protecting the ego of Habsburg was probably the dumbest thing a nation could do in retrospect
Bit more complicated than that buddy boy. Russia, despite it's outdated policies, was growing stronger and there was a genuine fear that once they got strong enough they'd stomp Germany into oblivion so the Kaiser jumped on his first CB to nip the eternal slav in the bud.

Republicans in China were winning against the communists, but Japan invaded China and they agreed on fighting back in two fronts, the communists took the opportunity and came back with a lot of backup, forcing the Republicans to retreat and stay in Taiwan. Even if Republicans had never shown up, communists would still be in history. And the Qing dinasty was lame anyway.

If Russia would have been the enemy, then Berlin should have sought the help of the eternal Anglo instead desu (yes, I know Anglo-German naval disputes, yadayada), since the end-result is the same, broken up for protecting Habsburg and their prototype of an multicultural/-ethnic empire.

Why would the Anglos help Germany though, they wanted to destroy Germany too. There's an interesting book I was reading recently, it's called The Guns of August by Barbara W. Tuchman and the whole first chapter is dissecting the German mindset in 1910. It talks about letters the Kaiser had written in which he talks about his immense hatred for Edward VII of Britain and his policies that purposely isolated Germany from the rest of the world. In 1910, and 1914, the Kaiser truly thought Austria was his only friend in the whole wide world. He either destroyed Russia alone or not at all.

The PRC is a golden age compared to the mess that was the Qing Dynasty

Why didn't they just send Lenin back to Russia before a war started, then fund both sides of the civil war for maximum destruction?

>The Third Reich
>Cancer
You’re a leftist subhuman I bet

>There's an interesting book I was reading recently, it's called The Guns of August by Barbara W. Tuchman
Sounds interesting, I may look into it if I have some free time.
>the Kaiser truly thought Austria was his only friend in the whole wide world. He either destroyed Russia alone or not at all.
Well, that noone could stop him from this thought might have been a major problem of this mess then. But whatevs.
I have to gonna sleep at least for a bit, thanks for the conversation and recommendation, user.

Lenin was a "literally who?" when he was exiled. The Germans only found out about him when they were desperately scouring for any weakness they could find.

Sleep tight komaraden.

very very retardded shit

>Brazil

>pre rev france was good
lmao what?