Most lethal injections in the US are botched. Rather than taking a few minutes...

Most lethal injections in the US are botched. Rather than taking a few minutes, prisoners often take up to half an hour to die while gasping for air.

Attached: ap_430521567449.jpg (4287x2889, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/death-penalty-study-4-percent-defendants-innocent
deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions-united-states
ctvnews.ca/canada/study-finds-canadians-have-little-confidence-in-justice-system-1.1689727
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno why they don't just give them Nembutal or kill them via nitrogen asphyxiation.

firing squad is way better desu

That's not them dying slowly it's just the way the average american breathes

just more proof that America is the suffering dystopian shithole it really is

Attached: 1546247668659.png (646x629, 221K)

why not just pump them full of morphine?

Prisoners should be tied to four horses and ripped apart

And that's a good thing.

t. 95th percentile

if they've been sentenced to death they've probably done some seriously jacked up shit which warrants a painful and slow death

wtf ameriga :-DD

Attached: cZrH9Eh.png (1716x1002, 663K)

What was wrong with the good old headsman?

Attached: 1530802253931.jpg (988x540, 130K)

Is firing squad cruel and unusual? It seems like the cheapest, and easiest way to do it

or they might not have
theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/death-penalty-study-4-percent-defendants-innocent

I don't think death is ever as neat and clean as we would like to imagine.

only really practiced in texas because too many soldiers who have taken part in firing squads later committed suicide over guilt

in that aspect then China right now would be 100x better alternative than living in your shithole lol, they do everything you do but better

Attached: 1539066335737.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

4% is a negligible figure. if it was over 10% i'd start getting worried.

I think it's what I'd want if I had a choice. It also somehow seems at least a little more dignified than most. Lethal injection is pretty sad looking, and hanging is for horse thieves and shit.

Because some jew get a few thousand for each vial

>americans

> no funny open tabs

you disappoint me.

Why is 4% negligible? Literal innocent people being killed

I've got a serious question for Christians. If suicide gets you a place in Hell and willingly going to your deaths is as good as suicide for all intents and purposes should a good Christian man not fight his death squad with all his might and make them forcefully kill him? If he went willingly and let them inject/shoot him would be not technically be committing suicide by acceptance?

9/11 The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia The Guatanamo Bay Illegal Occupation The Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis American Cover-Up Trials of Unit 731 The Bombing of Libya Yemen and Syria The Intervention on Yugoslavia The Philippine Genocide of 1900 North-South Agent Orange and the Loss of Vietnam War Area 51 Richard Nixon Andrew Johnson the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico The Rape of Okinawa

Attached: B333A78D-347B-47B0-A117-F15DD1635C38.jpg (1000x847, 82K)

Those are scapegoat spics and niggers.

So poles are the only non-faggots in Europe I guess?

Because 4% is literally 1 or 2 people a year. If you get your panties in a twist over 1 random guy getting put to death then you need to get a hobby.

That's Belarus, not Poland user.....

>American education
That's Belarus you middle school dropout.

A small percent of a big number is still a big number.

The article says over 8000 people have received the death penalty since the 1970s. 4.1% of 8000 = 328 innocent people executed (importantly, the article says that "at least" 4.1% of people executed are innocent, so the actual figure will be higher than this).

> this innocent person deserves to be put to death because the other 96% were not innocent

ehh?

[THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE FBI AND YOUR POSITION HAS BEEN AUTO-TARGETED BY NUCLEAR DRONES]

there are no serious christians here anymore, they went the way of furfags thankfully

>over 8000 people have received the death penalty since the 1970s
That's blatantly false. Since 1978 we've only put ~1900 people to death and the average has been decreasing drastically. Last year we only put 13 people to death.
deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions-united-states

t. 1%

they probably deserved it for something else

BASED

lmao wtf is wrong with you

so when americans talk about freedom and liberty, this what they have in mind, huh

there is nothing negligible about the state murdering innocent people

Nobody's innocent.

We, the American individual, have the right to stand trial in front of a jury of our peers. Our peers have the freedom to sentence us to death or not.

see

>Be American
>Get syringed

>chink pimping china
kek, every time

THE USA USED AGENT ORANGE ON CIVILIANS
>THE USA USED AGENT ORANGE ON CIVILIANS

>We, the American individual, have the right to stand trial in front of a jury of our peers. Our peers have the freedom to sentence us to death or not.
Retarded thinking like this is what happens when individualism goes too far. This country needs psychological help.

(and that's a good thing)

>same australian and canadian chinks in every thread
RENT FREE

Holy fucking BASED

wtf burgers

alright off to the syrup chambers with you, you are guilty...of something

Sorry sweetie but I'm not paying for food, housing and clothing for a lifetime for a man who raped seven 5 year olds, murdered his mother and shot up a school via taxes.

i hate people obviously

you can't arrest me, I'm white

I don't lose any sleep over someone like this either but if you honestly accept a 4% rate of innocence, that's sick.

That's what taxpayers do in pathetic shitholes like Canada. Literal child murderers/rapists/serial killers get like 10 years and then get paroled early. The UK and Straya are probably not much better, either.

Are you vegan?

Again, as I said before, 4% sounds a whole lot worse than it actually is. What 4% actually means is 1 innocent man is put to death every 2 or 3 years.
Statistically, that's really not that bad.

Not him but you are basically arguing against the death penalty. Other than that judicial mistakes happen everywhere. It is just common sense.

Nigga I eat everything.
One is too many.

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad bin Mujahideen

that is really easy to say if it's not you dude. it's hard to compensate someone when you've killed them wrongfully.

I AM against the death penalty, except as a voluntary alternative to a lengthy sentence. I mean I'd rather just be put out of my misery and I doubt I'm alone.

>One is too many
We don't live in a utopia sweetheart, the real world isn't like your Harry Potter books.

Attached: 1542544412196.jpg (640x520, 27K)

Russian 1996 election

I dont see anyone mentioning harry potter here except for you, sweaty :)

Mistakes happen in all fields. Getting buttblasted over 1 wrongful death once every 2 or 3 tears is just silly. Why don't you crusade for the real issues like the 5,000 people who die every year due to medical malpractice?

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

Attached: stalinball template.png (640x640, 87K)

Do you like animals?

>replying to a post that wasn't directed towards you
Starving for attention, are we?

The USSR should have been American, the purges would have been swallowed without a burp by most Americans.

Yeah but the only ones I wouldn't eat are dogs. That would feel similar to cannibalism because dogs are like honorary people.

which is why liberal canadians give their murderers a slap on the wrist. but there is a 0.00001% chance he is innocent! let's give him a chance. did he really rape and kill my entire family? but what is not him?? disgusting

consider yourself mutually obliged in that case :)

4% chance*

Reported to gobermintz

>Canadians give their murderers a slap on the wrist
Oh yeah cause Luka Magnotta and Robert Pickton are free...
Not that there haven't been miscarriages of justice but it's not like they have a habit of letting murderers go.

>nothing about JFK
Cringe and bluepilled

based, they deserve it

because there is a huge difference between a medical mistake and accidental death while trying to save someones life, to the government killing you because of a miscarriage of justice.

what? why are you making shit up?

>there is a huge difference between a medical mistake and accidental death while trying to save someones life
The vast majority of medical malpractice death cases are not done while trying to "save someones life", they're committed by negligent nurses who give wrong prescriptions and shots without any care for the patients life.

most malpractice suits are accidents, not intentional. capital punishment is intentional.

nurses are disproportionately responsible for major malpractice in the medical profession, and have been found many times to be dismissive of patient confidentiality, specifically in regards to the patient's genitalia, and have flagrantly disregarded their role as a patient advocate.
nursing needs a complete overhaul.

YEAH TAKE AWAY THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO PROTECTION FROM CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

ikr

Attached: 1454118164324.jpg (257x159, 7K)

This. An american more likely to die gunned down in a school shooting than they are to be executed for a crime they didn't commit lol

>most malpractice suits are accidents
Death by negligence is, legally, intentional murder.
>nursing needs a complete overhaul
Agreed
Cruel and unusual punishment entails torture, mutilation, etc. The Founding Fathers fully endorsed capital punishment.
Cope

dude you are just being contrarian. it is a well known fact that their liberal justice system is too lenient when it comes to serious crimes. every real self-aware canadian will tell you that. this place is just full of memeing chinks.
ctvnews.ca/canada/study-finds-canadians-have-little-confidence-in-justice-system-1.1689727
also google robert pickton for example. there are dozens of high profile cases like that. there was that canadian couple that drugged and raped and murdered an underage girl. and they were sentenced to something like 10 years and then (or one of them) were released on parole.

This. Like if you're going to be crucified for romans you shouldn't just accept it

never, ever reply to another one of my posts you disgusting sub-human below equator piece of australian filth.

no it is not, read, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, criminal negligence,

Robert Pickton is in prison for life IIRC. Paul Bernardo (the man of the couple you mentioned) is in prison probably for life, and his ex-wife was one of the cases of miscarriage of justice I said have happened

What he said: Fuck off, faggots.

>pretending to know us law to win an argument online
Sad.

uh criminal negligence causing death is not intentional murder, neither is involuntary manslaughter.

If you like to be conscious while have 8 holes in your body taking away your physiological functions.

Seriously, how retarded can you get?

"Criminal negligence" is not in the same classification as "medical negligence" dumb fucking leaf.
Criminal negligence is unintentionally harming someone while committing a crime like accidentally shooting someone in the leg while robbing a bank.
Medical malpractice follows a whole separate law book.

This shit is a meme. Rarely do lethal injections get botched.
Just shoot the motherfucker in the head to end it all.