Why is coni going down everyday? I thought we had a good thing going

Why is coni going down everyday? I thought we had a good thing going.

Attached: coni.png (399x126, 4K)

If they stick to their end of the deal then I don't care about the price

OP DELETE PLS

prove to me that this is not a scam and that the volume isn't fake
this brown chink shit smells like a scam

Not liking it either, but as you said we have a good thing going so maybe just give it time.

>muh muh fake volume
What exchange doesn't faggot, fake or not these fuckers are still paying fees which go to coni holders
Also I don't believe it's a scam at all just a very good promotion to get a heap of volume on the exchange and notice. Smart chinks

Why would I care if the volume is real or fake? I'm getting paid out in ETH every night and that's all that matters to me really.

Just need to make sure I get out before it gets exposed as a scam

Volume isn't really fake but from bots mining by trading. Low price is because coni paid out during the promotion is based on the hourly closing price of coni so the lower it is the more is paid out

So in a week we should see this pumping pretty well. Can't see why whales that have been trading to get coni would just dump it, why would they when hodling that free coni they get free eth as well

Whale here, you think i could be bothered with 0.1% on the weekly? Lmao i got in during the prepump and already out with 1.5x

0.1% on the weekly? clearly have no idea what you are talking about Mr fake whale

Test

Wot? Where did you get 0.1% from

He is just retarded and clearly has no idea

He is larping. But I can see whales dropping their stack when they get the coni dividends and people panick selling as it goes down.

Why wouldn't whales just keep their free coni and earn free eth from it aswell?

This. They're trying to bring down CONI price to get more CONI reward since they'll get more CONI by that (reward is based on CONI last price).

Because they get more from trading with as much money as possible. Im really interested in how this will play out once the trading event is over. If people are rational this should pump, but imo many people are scared now and market is pretty bearish overall

Because currently it's more profitable to wash trade instead of just holding. Reward for trading is paid based on CONI last price so the lower the price the more CONI they get. The reward pool is limited and seems like it'll deplete in the next 3-4 days. You need good washtrading bot to profit on trading currently though.

After that holding will be the most profitable thing to do with CONI.

Any one planning on averaging their buy ins? I'm scared that people are retarded though and don't recognize that even with lower volume the dividends are so good.

I'm buying more if it drop below 500 gwei.

People are so retarded, seen so many faggots thinking it's a scam because clearly this market has mined fucked them. I have even seen retards ask where the eth comes from if the volume is fake. How fucking retarded, fake volume or not, trading to make that volume will create fees, and fees is what the dividends are paid in ffd

its almost there