Discuss about this map

Discuss about this map.

Attached: g26kkrkxb6c01.png (2064x2022, 232K)

>São Borja
>Spanish
shit map

the eastern missions have always been of spanish majority

Sul is rightful Polish clay.

why is there an enclave of germans in the amazon?

I think brazil has a lot of potential as a country and enough resources and labour to be a potential great power, but something is always holding it back. While I'm not sure whether this map helps us find why that is I do this Brazil has a lot of potential it's not living up to.

southern brazilians from parana of german ancestry that migrated to rondonia buy cheap lands for cattle and soy

no one speaks spanish there

our governement is corrupted and our laws are weak

thats gay your entire country is fucking stupid and gay

its not language but the largest european groups of each state

Pretty sure it's an ethnic map

Hm

I don't think that can be used to explain everything. I mean China's notoriously corrupt and police there have a reputation of looking the other way depending on how much you bribe them but they somehow get shit down.

why does brazil suck so bad

I think they're pretty alright in the world on the total shithole scale. At least they can claim to be in the middle of the South America tier. Not as bad as a shithole as columbia though I admit that's a low bar.

Now this map makes sense to me.

Attached: 1547440301997.png (1233x1197, 456K)

>Not as bad as a shithole as columbia
I thought Bolivia and Venezuela were the bottom-tier.

There's basically very little difference between Brazil and Colombia and we already about to surpass them.Not even Bolsonaro can prevent this. Peru will also surpass them. Brazil has a higher murder than Colombia and Brazilians have a lower median wealth than us. Corruption is more rampant in Brazil even though it is big here as well. SO yeah, your comparison is stupid. They might not be a shithole compared to Bolivia or maybe Venezuela, and even then Venezuela used to be a superior country compared to Brazil

they are but I wanted to make Brazilians feel better about themselves.

Well Venezula used to be one of the best places in South America to live until they fucked themselves back into being an africa tier shithole.

but you made me feel bad in the process :/

Don't worry you're still better than two of your neighbours.

Actually 3, and about to be 4 except for Panama

Attached: fds454.jpg (845x321, 142K)

How and why would (((they))) even do that?

Based Colombian dude

Not him, but I genuinely apologize on behalf of 50 million colombians for that cringe you had to read

this graphic is making me burn, how the fuck did we get to this low point?

who's the next south american big dog now that brazil is throwing up?