He has a point!

He has a point!

Attached: 75B88D56-7A8F-44BF-9F34-E014FCF691AB.png (1920x1080, 715K)

I don't really understand what he's trying to say. I get that he doesn't want Euros to go independent and wants them to pay for NATO but everything in between I don't understand

I know that the US's impact in Europe during World War II was much less significant than European nations and is overly romanticized by modern American history but I still love to say that USA saved France/England/Russia because it pisses off autistic Euro faggots like nothing else.

Attached: smug twitch.png (806x806, 67K)

he's humiliating his allies

as everyone knows humiliating and insulting your allies is the best way to get them in shape

Attached: 1533102250235.jpg (735x735, 253K)

This message was brought to you in part by the Kremlin

each time I see one of his tweets I'm puzzled by how an absolute buffoon like him can be in charge of a country

He's taunting the french, saying they're cowards and illustrates an example of the WW2 scenario.

Based

> eurofags
> allies
not mine :)

>meets with Putin
>stops interpreter from recording anything
based and redpilled and innocent

"its" very disrespectful, Macron isn't an it

When will burgers realize Trump is destroying the American empire?

>13 November 2018

Attached: 1546334990925.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Well.. Okay then

You're an absolute fucking tard, the EU army wont cancel nato you fucking mongoloid moron. Trump is pissed that european countries dont pay their share of the nato budget but still fucks around with a new army.
Where the fuck did you get anything about europeans paying America you dense fucking cunt? Americans are paying europeans for their slack

>greedy euros aren't paying for NATO! the US won't defend you for free!
>>ok, we will defend ourselves then
>w-wait no

t. Pvt. Rodriguez

this

t. turkish money leech

Fucking kill yourself, yank.

you are extremely unintelligent for a scheming usurer
there are no burger stationed here btw either. enjoy dying to defend turkey nato dog