Who are your cunt's greatest friends/allies?

Who are your cunt's greatest friends/allies?

Attached: 1516133349147.png (1207x609, 73K)

fuck, your graph is hard to read.
People didn't take the time I took, to read the title again and see "Philippines"

France
>Friends
Germany, Greece (they owe us money and we convinced Germany)

>Enemies
current USA I guess, current Russia, current Italy, and all the governments Macron sees as "populist" and anti-immigration anti-globalization or protectionist

no one
everyone hates us and we hate them

Attached: 42769226_401.png (700x394, 45K)

Attached: 1530272070938.png (635x417, 53K)

Russia and Israel

It was hard to read?
Because you don't know what cunt it is?

yes!
I read the first line, USA :
- great deal of trust... of who
- fair deal of trust... of who?
But I didn't give up, I like graphs.

So basically for Europeans, NATO is rightist shit.
For Americans, NATO is leftist shit.

A bit off-topic but I heard that in the USA, the DoD (Pentagon) would like to get rid of NATO, but the Department of State (foreign affairs) find it priceless.

Oh. I thought I made bit clear in my OP that it's my cunt. Sorry about that user

makes sense, the real prize for the US is handling affairs in asia. europe and all that is settled shit after USSR fell. you big boys now, take care of your own house

baltics (Eesti

it's ok!

how can my asian brothers be so retarded that they would actually trust yanks
and its not just you jungle asians its also japanese and south koreans

but I heard the Department of State still find it a priceless tool, even in Europe, to advance US diplomacy.
To be fair, that's what explained a high french diplomat from what he gathered when he came to Washington during the W Bush era.

I love New Zealand and I've never even watched LOTR :)

Because the Chinese are worse

no, they are not, wh*Teshit

t.

Attached: finns.png (870x720, 383K)

Turkey

Ourselves

Yes, fellow fren? :D

Attached: 300px-User_Hinaomi_Profile.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Why do the French hate us?

Fuck you finland stronk!

Attached: 1547134970880.jpg (389x549, 60K)

Who are UK stronkest allies?
now that they left europe I doubt its the germans or french

G*rms are such NPCs, that graph solely reflects popular media narrative.

Other Asians have to live beside them, they have experience.

Australia
Greatest Ally: China

why philippine trust japan?

Realistically we should grow a pair and start demanding a better deal from the US or tell them to fuck off.

Unfortunately both our major parties willingly cuck themselves for the American government and will frequently accept arrangements which fuck us over. I.E a free trade deal that greatly benefits the US over our own industries.

Poland

Benisland and Pooland

Isle of Man

Whoever is convenient at the time

Because Japan is a good guy.

Attached: asean opinion.png (533x203, 99K)

Eastern Europe is "ally" of Poland only because it believes that we can somehow anchor the military, political, energetical and economical presence of the USA in the Eastern-Central-Southern Europe. But it is walking on a very thin ice.

Here in Poland we try to not use such word as "ally" after historical experiences. It always goes out hard through throat.

Cowards.

>A bit off-topic but I heard that in the USA, the DoD (Pentagon) would like to get rid of NATO, but the Department of State (foreign affairs) find it priceless.

NATO is truly a huge burden for the USA, and its existence is completely against the US interest. NATO has 29 members, but the USA is interested in military presence only in 3 of them out of geopolitical reasons that are crucial for its current strategy in Eurasia. NATO is a main reason for which such countries like Germany can build pipelines with Russia and treat it as "not dangerous" entity. If Germany was forced to be confronted face2face with such nuclear monster like Russia without having NATO shield, its policy would be altered radically. If USA reduces its committment to NATO, a lot of countries will find themselves in completely new reality and will have to redefine their national security interest, which will have an effect in radical growth of military spendings. When these scared countries begin to invest a lot of money into their military, the USA will arrive to them in bilateral relations, offering cooperation and weapon, under condition of making their policies friendly for American strategy in Eurasia.

Today NATO is just an organisation thanks to which Western Europe can make great business with Russia while keeping their military spendings on pathetically low level, because all of them feel "protected".

Trump will announce radical reduction of USA commitment to NATO soon, it is inevitable

We think EEUU and UK are our friends

And the rest of latinoamerica is our enemy

I don’t think NATO should go away. But I do think we should pull our spending back to 2%. We are a team, we should all be playing fairly.

As long as NATO exists, nothing changes. Western Europe will be free-riding on American nuclear shield and military protection. There is no way to change their behaviour.

That is a problem. But at the same time it’s good to have a large military alliance.

To add, I think Turkey should be removed from NATO

America can have the same and 10x more while removing NATO and establishing bilateral alliances only with those countries that are precious from geopolitical point of view for America. NATO in its current shape is incredible because it is not based on a real military power. Armies of Western Europe exist only in theory. If the USA doesn't want any alliances and deals between Europe and Russia, the best and cheapest way to achieve this is removing the USA from NATO or at least reducing its committement by changing doctrine about nuclear response and removal of its forces from Western Europe. Then, all of a sudden, disarmed, demoralized and bankrupt Europe would be forced to look at Russia differently, not at "weak country" anymore