Lookin` for talented people

Hei Jow Forums talented bros, I am looking for some juicy info about the MDL Talent Hub project from the Skycoin Fiber platform. I read a bit about it, and I wanna try it out but I am curious if someone from the community sign up for it and used it?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Basically is a Sky platform project working as an application, where mostly artists and companies can look up for jobs and talents. is a vice-versa relationship

It works as a Booker. You can also sell merchandise if you at that level already. It works with tokens

Look for their competitions! Last one just finished a few days ago. If you win, you can get up to 10000 tokens

it's replicating skycoin system. for every MDL token user gets MDL token hour as coin hours for sky.

yeah, I was reading that trough this platform the resources are better concentrated and make the process between the booker and artists safer and easier. I am sick of the traditional way of getting things done...

Is this the first project hosted on sky fiber? is there a certain biz that can benefit from it or can I bring my bioproducts biz on it?

It's not that complicated. So, in order to be part of the project you have to buy MDL tokens. You apply for the whitelist, download the wallet and purchase the tokens. Simple like that

The more I read about it, the more I feel like I've joined the right team..

my datas are on so many talent platforms always tried to become an actor but real life biz is all about gaining and many didn't even pay me for my work and they postponed me all the time so I started to give up on it, got my cryptos anyway. in this biz nothing is certain and agencies hardly repect their payment dates.this sort of platform will make our life easier

I am really fat, angry, rarely leave the house. I have no specific talents or motivation.

When can I start?

Good to see that Sky team has such kind of projects. Shows how developed and open for progress they are

Coordinated Skyshill thread. Don't let them trick you into buying their frozen coins

If biz displayed flags everyone would be India in this thread

Ik dacht het niet gozer!

Same with me. Actually that's the whole point of the hub. To be sure that artists are paid and companies as well as the performer are keeping their promise

Nobody talks like that here, you retarded shill faggots.

not funny. I am serious about this. the artist community is really struggling with finding a job and being treated with seriously. All I want is to find a cool project to help me out

any biz can join 3.0

i don`t think is the first project hosted by skyfiber. I was reading about the Samos Airdrop, Project on Skycoin Fiber Platform too.

cool, I will look up for other Sky projects too. the more the better

A hit and run FUD.. annoying at most, inconsequential for sure. :*