1.your cunt

1.your cunt
2.your current age
3.at what age would you like to get married?

>US
>18
>30's

Attached: shutterstock_133378736.0.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

>US
>22
>whenever I'm ready

flag
i don't know probably never

>US
>19
>20-25

i'll get married at any age if my wife makes more money than me. im never getting married if i cant get a wife who makes more money than me

sweden
never

Flag
Never, can't stand being so close to somebody else

Marriage is meaningless institution at this point which is just a money sink for people who are whipped by their gf and grandma

flag
Never

NZ

I am getting married in a month, I'm 30
ask me anything

how many kids you gonna have

absolute faggots
disgrace to your ancestors

b4 30

I'm 26 and never had a relationship. I'd like to marry in my 30s or 40s at the latest but I don't think I'm going to make it, lads.

I don't know if I'll get married though I am too anti-social and too rude for a girl. I would like to wear a nice dress though. I can dream I suppose.
I would like to get married when I'm 30
And maybe children too that is if I'm not a fucking buzzkill and never attract anyone.

Flag
I don't need it now

30 is cutting it pretty close for kids. Might squirt one half-shappen niglet out but don't hope for more.

>disgrace to your ancestors

Attached: oooooo.gif (413x243, 51K)

Men can have healthy children no matter what their age is, what's important is the age of the mother.

I never said I won't have children.
marriage is just a scam.

the person im replying to is a "woman"
> I am too anti-social and too rude for a girl

Then what age would be appropriate? Mom had me at 29

16-20

Guys don't care if you're rude as long as you aren't ugly

>19
>no bf
>prude
>wanted kids later
JUST

Attached: 1547322407209s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

even if ur rude and ugly u can still find a guy right now. you could even find a guy to take care of you for life right now since ur 19. at 30 the options wont be so good

women are at their peak fertility between 19 and 23. get a bf quick before your f plummets (im single)

Thats a way to ruin ypur fucking life
Why is everyone obsessed with shitting out as many kids as possible early any time before 35 and you'll be right

ok you are exempt

dont even worry about it man
no matter how bad your situation seems just remember that things will probably get worse

Flag
I got married at 23, have 2 kids with another along the way.

Attached: 1546053986313.png (380x349, 77K)

I don't like energy drinks and I still have hair, but yeah basically.

Boomer

cause they go on Jow Forums or their slut mothers had them at 16 and grew up fatherless and poor

I'm not gonna get married.

We need to return true patriarchy and put women in chains.

Flag
Wish i was married already. I gave up a chance with a really good woman and regretted it since.

I want to impregnate many women as possible without getting married.