Sorry, I don't smoke

>sorry, I don't smoke

Attached: alfaleuka.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

what happened to this guy

Attached: Auslards and Murrifats.jpg (2167x3262, 1.8M)

>I snus

Attached: soy.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>yes i am extremely impulsive and do a lot of drugs

Attached: 1546507601054.jpg (966x1200, 109K)

he became a girl

I tried it but I get a much better buzz from a cup of coffee and coffee doesn't kill my tastebuds or give me cancer.

>he doesn't want to live longer

based

>Wanting to live pass 50

>he thinks smoking moderately has any negative effect on health

what is considered moderately?

3 clean breaths for every smoke inhale

The trick is to not start before you're 21 and not making it a habit, then you won't get addicted

>not falling for group pressure and corporation schemes is for numales

Smoking is the most shabbos goy activity

snus is disgusting

Max. 1 pack a month, only smoke when socializing and occasionally alone if very stressed out

I vape now. It's the same boring crap, but cheaper and faster to do, even if tobacco is slightly better. I don't care about health.

i didnt feel anything when i smoke. How do u guys enjoy smoking? a friend said to me he smokes because its cool, is it the same for u guys?

Tastes nice, feels nice, it's relaxing and comforting, pairs with a pint nicely

>he smokes
You were either a 12 year old gypsy who took it up due to peer pressure or a socially awkward 17 year old who took it up because he didn't know what to do with his hands in the smoking area of a nightclub and/or needed a conversation starter to talk to girls

Attached: 1504754504001.png (600x580, 820K)

Weed is the best once in a while, but I'm far too old now to deal with the small degenerates selling it. I want to break their skulls when I see their drugged blank stares.
Too bad we don't sell it like alcohol here. Far too much trouble to buy the crap.

I feel good looking at smokers. They smell like shit, their teeth are shit, their skins is garbage, not even gonna mention how are they permanently ruin their lungs and deal damage to their health on a whole. In late 20s, smoker have problems with getting hard and all kinds of shit starts unraveling. Pretty sight, I love it. More fuckers out of the rat race for pucci.