What happens next?

What happens next?

Attached: 1511860132200.png (614x776, 50K)

see the betamax chart

Can you link please?

its an inverted omegabart formation, and we have not even completed one side of the head

something like pic related
maximum pain

Attached: the real bubble.jpg (874x501, 27K)

Pump n dump downward trend till it stabilizes at real world price (around 200$)

Down all the way to zero, like all fiat currency should

Attached: downtozero.jpg (1141x513, 45K)

hmmm

Attached: hmmm.png (615x772, 32K)

it'll stop around 4-5k and stay there until 2021

Attached: 1517297607345.jpg (696x304, 49K)

>What happens next?

Attached: (JPEG Image, 275 × 183 pixels).jpg (275x183, 4K)

Bear season. However the next bubble will be slow but steady. Remember that these coins are limited, only 20 million will be made and the difficulty will get exponentially harder. So easentially pic is the difficulty and once you start to decrease the incoming capital being created. The value of Bitcoin should go up as there is now a more limited supply. If the demand remains the same then people are willing to pay more and more. Essentially we can already predict the next spike.

TD:LR watch the difficulty, if it starts to look like pic related, it's already too late you should of bought months earlier.

Attached: exponentialgrowth.gif (250x219, 5K)

Should be noted as the difficulty goes up, the fewer coins that will be rewarded given a certain period time. The last million bitcoin will be mined over 100 years.

Another Bull Trap.

NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS. IT'S ALL SPECULATION.

IT COULD GO DOWN TO $100 OR FLY TO $50K

NO ONE KNOWS

Attached: 1529754084123.gif (450x371, 1.97M)

5K then bounce to 6-8K until 2019 then new bullrun (not as strong as 2016-17) going into next halving

The big dogs are not random but are very reactionary.

Simply put it they know when shit was hitting the fan at around 19k and simply sold. When bitconnect when to shit they already knew it but sold then anyway. After a while they either held or we're selling off bits of their bitcoins preparing for something big. Then after a while other shit happens and they sell the rest. Essentially it's not speculation of Bitcoin but speculation of other people and that's kinda easy to keep an eye on considering we can easily contact other people.

despair

Going to 0.

Is this the smartest post on Jow Forums right now?

$2k is a meme. is axmore likely bottom. Then it will climb to 7-8k, as per , which you retards will no doubt hail as "unstoppable bullrun," "100k EOY" and whatever nonsense until the next down slide.

I said shit was going to hit the fucking fan after bitconnect. I told my buddy who was being a fucking redditer and using school computers to mine onion coin he should sell to BTC and then to USD ASAP. My first post kinda puts the full context into the post you responded to.

>new bullrun

Only if there are signs of wider (i.e. non-criminal) adoption.