Fuck third worlders

Why do third worlders complain about their lives so much?

>no regulations or civic responsibility so you can just bribe important people to get things done quicker instead of going through red tape
>don't need a drivers licence because nobody cares
>everything is 100x as cheap
>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone and can focus entirely on yourself
>depression and anxiety are rightfully treated as idiotic memes and don't exist in third world countries
>nepotism is not only tolerated but encouraged so your uncle or cousin can just give you a great job whenever they feel like it with no repercussions
>don't have to independently date women because you can just have an arranged marriage set up by your parents in exchange for a certain amount of cattle as the dowry
>religion and traditionalism haven't been destroyed by postmodernist degeneracy yet

It honestly sounds like paradise

Attached: bangladesh.jpg (3888x2592, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articulo.mercadolibre.com.co/MCO-452170253-consola-nintendo-switch-32gb-portatil-hdmi-micro-sd-_JM
indianexpress.com/article/india/chennai-22-year-old-faces-police-brutality-for-refusing-bribe-5270224/
thenewsminute.com/article/tn-cops-face-people-s-wrath-pregnant-woman-dies-after-trichy-cop-kicks-bike-77605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let
them
in

Let me in then

>>no regulations or civic responsibility so you can just bribe important people to get things done quicker instead of going through red tape
>>don't need a drivers licence because nobody cares
>>everything is 100x as cheap
>>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone and can focus entirely on yourself
>>depression and anxiety are rightfully treated as idiotic memes and don't exist in third world countries
>>nepotism is not only tolerated but encouraged so your uncle or cousin can just give you a great job whenever they feel like it with no repercussions
>>don't have to independently date women because you can just have an arranged marriage set up by your parents in exchange for a certain amount of cattle as the dowry
>>religion and traditionalism haven't been destroyed by postmodernist degeneracy yet

why are you describing a first world country?

bizarre post

>no regulations or civic responsibility so you can just bribe important people to get things done quicker instead of going through red tape
kinda true

not true

definetely not true

>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone and can focus entirely on yourself
yep, kinda true

>depression and anxiety are rightfully treated as idiotic memes and don't exist in third world countries
not true, depression is a big meme here

>nepotism is not only tolerated but encouraged so your uncle or cousin can just give you a great job whenever they feel like it with no repercussions
thats true. even bolsonaro did that but very few people benefit from it

>don't have to independently date women because you can just have an arranged marriage set up by your parents in exchange for a certain amount of cattle as the dowry
thats only true to india tier shitholes, not to the modernized shitholes like latam

>religion and traditionalism haven't been destroyed by postmodernist degeneracy yet
kek, absolutely not true

first world problems will never get close to third world problems. why do wh*Tes want to monopolize even that?

brazil is a first world country

how many dead people do you think are captured in this image?

Got a shot of adrenaline just thinking about being surrounded by so many people, it's not natural mate

third world countries (at least here in latam) are like first world countries, but everything is more shitty.

we have your same values, but no everyone follow them so strictly.

we have your same pleasures, but we are poorer so we satisfy with less.

we have your same services, but ours are much less efficients.

and so on.

therefore, altough life should be harder, instead, sometimes it's easier, everyone is more open and permisive. you can relax more often and let things go by. eventually if you end up in a fucked situation, you won't be the only one, so you don't worry that much.

but at the same time, everything can goes to shit at any moment. so you learn to live for the moment.

Attached: A0B.jpg (699x848, 108K)

what a horrible, horrible post by a dumb angl*id dog

exact. latin america is the biggest shithole ever (and brazil obviously mogs over everyone else in this matter) since we're all a mix of the worst first world and third world problems. Nothing gets close to the shitty life here.

you have no freedom of speech, any offense or controversial opinion and you've commited social suicide. All this firstoid flimsy bullshit while mainting a shitty nation with no jobs, no hope, high crime rate, expensive shit...

jesus christ, brazil should really be strategically nuked avoiding the rainforest to restart everything again. this is pure, utter hell.

Is latam 2nd world?
Honestly I do not relate with SEA hellholes or Africa at all. Same applies to literally all of Latam

Same.

Indonesia is just asias brazil

Attached: 1537129874485.jpg (274x184, 8K)

I wish this was true. A damn Playstation 4 pro costs here the equivalent to 650 US dollars or so, while in America it costs 400 dollars (on GameStop's website). A Childtendo Switch costs here 500 dollars while in USA it costs 300 dollars, the same as with an Xbox One S.
When I bought the potato laptop I use now, three years ago, I paid for that thing around 1000 US dollars at the time (in today's exchange rate it costs 700), and the worst of this is that it has the same specs than a shitty 500 dollars laptop in USA with a shitty resolution of 1366 x 768.
Now I'm thinking about building a PC to play shit on low configuration but even a basic setup with a shitty i3 costs me over 800 dollars without taking the monitor and the OS into account.
And this happens with everything else. Everything here seems cheap to you because you have more purchasing power since your money worth's more than the plastic it's printed on and you probably earn more than 600 dollars which is considered a high salary here and more than twice the minimum wage (270 US)

How are commodities priced? Like beef, produce, gas etc. ?

Based
My ex girlfriend vwas Mongolian, she was cute

The Switch costs about $350 at Exito , even cheaper if you go to San Andresito, nigger. Minimum wage is $290. Also who the fuck who went to school makes minimum wage?

beef: 1kg $4
produce: is really cheap. onions, lettuce, tomatoes can be bought with pocket change
gas: depends. my bill is around $7-$10 per month

>Imagine thinking this is how third world countries work
KeK

According to some search on Google that led me to Bloomberg's website, 1 dollar costs 3.137 COP, which makes that shit cost over 400 dollars as it costs 1.599.000 COP at Alkosto and 1.375.000 COP at Exito (ignoring ongoing "discounts" for buying online or whatever)
Also, most people in this country earn just the minimum or a little bit more.
He's probably talking about "gasoline", which is really costly here. It costs here over 3 dollars a gallon, however in some places it costs at little less than 3 dollars.

look at a fucking purchasing power map

Where did you find her lmao

Fuck off cunt

median wage is 1'200.000. Switch honestly can be bought at 1'100.000 on mercadolibre. Btw, who the fuck buys electronics from Exito or k-tronix/alkosto where it is ALWAYS cheaper online?
articulo.mercadolibre.com.co/MCO-452170253-consola-nintendo-switch-32gb-portatil-hdmi-micro-sd-_JM

Also, Fuck San Andresito. It may be cheaper but who knows what they're really selling you. They are fucking thieves in one way or another.
The only shit I would buy there is used shit, but one still has to be careful with those rats around. I'm wary of those places since my last experiences there in last December.

Delusional first worlders think it's easier here because "hurr durr corrupt 3 rd world Goberment "

Do did seriously and Un-Ironically think we don't fine people who don't drive without driving license ?
Yes , you can easily bribe cops if you don't have one but cops here don't care if you ACTUALLY have a license or not
If they stop you and ask for money you better pay or you will get trashed or killed

indianexpress.com/article/india/chennai-22-year-old-faces-police-brutality-for-refusing-bribe-5270224/

First worlders be like hurr durr muh bolice brutality

We you ain't seen shit yet
Unlike first world cops here they don't give a fuck about human rights
Cops can legally apply 3rd degree torture for minor charges such as assault or hit and run

Y'all won't last a day here
"Muh Rights " don't exist here
cops can shoot you AND your entire family and still get away with it

>minor charges such as assault or hit and run
fucking souless pajeets i swear

You can easily get killed for almost ANYTHING here
First worlders will not survive one single day here

thenewsminute.com/article/tn-cops-face-people-s-wrath-pregnant-woman-dies-after-trichy-cop-kicks-bike-77605

why do indian people let this happen though? why not do something about it?

That's not how it works, at least for the average person.
What? Are you stupid or plain naive?
In Argentina everything is expensive. The first time I traveled to Japan I felt rich, almost everything was way cheaper than in Argentina.
I think you are describing a first world country.
False.
True if you work for the state.
What?
Thanks god they were.

the so called 1st world is more 3rd world in some cases. In the USA driving while drunk is not uncommon. here that shit is almost unthinkable, some people do it yes, but if they fuck up and kill someone it makes it to the national news for 2-3 days. Just last week a whole colombian family who was on vacation was killed in arizona by a drunk driver and it was not even widely covered

Two things
1- due process in india takes a very long time
It takes a very long time for indian courts to give out verdict
In this case of the woman who got killed the case is on going as the judges haven't reached a verdict yet
2- if you thought indian cops are bad then you have clearly no clue how bad criminal EleMents in india can be

REAPER CUSHIONS HAHA

>That flag
>Calling other's soulless
Yeah , atleast we don't fire white phosphorous missiles against children and women

imagine the smell

We mostly use really stinky gas to stop chimpouts.
I heard they tried it in India but it wasn't effective because everything already smells like shit and rotting corpses.

You're actually delusional, OP.

>>no regulations or civic responsibility so you can just bribe important people to get things done quicker instead of going through red tape
Not always true. If you try to bribe someone who actually follows the law, you will be thrown in a cell retard.

>>don't need a drivers licence because nobody cares
not true at all, unless you like driving in deserts.

yeah and your salary is 100x smaller

>>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone and can focus entirely on yourself
To the government, yeah sure. People are still people regardless of where they live, be it the 1st world or 3rd world. It will never be socially acceptable to just ignore others.

That point actually applies to countries like Japan or urban China where if you happen to have an accident in public, people won't go out of their way to help you.

>>depression and anxiety are rightfully treated as idiotic memes and don't exist in third world countries
Not exactly true.

>>nepotism is not only tolerated but encouraged so your uncle or cousin can just give you a great job whenever they feel like it with no repercussions
You haven't thought this through, right? Imagine if you don't have an uncle or a relative in a high position? You will be disadvantaged and your possible position in a particular university or a work field will be taken by someone who got accepted there through nepotism.

>>don't have to independently date women because you can just have an arranged marriage set up by your parents in exchange for a certain amount of cattle as the dowry
Yeah this isn't true at all.

>>religion and traditionalism haven't been destroyed by postmodernist degeneracy yet
autism.

Attached: 1540193785744s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

Yeah , they used it against muslim kasmiris here in Kashmir
Needles to say it was ineffective
We bought that sprays from israel heard it was effective Palestinians
Next time y'all gotta make a pork spray or something
It works again st muslims pretty well

>everything is 100x cheap
yeah but in terms of $, in terms of our own money it's still fucking expensive even if it's just a 2$ pizza
>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone
right and wrong. yep human life is valueless and you'll never know when will be your turn, nope, helping anyone is a necessity to the point you are responsible for it

Evrything based on pork oils or just pork in general works efficiently as it could get on btfoing muslim

Attached: 9091.jpg (540x495, 36K)

dating here is something only rich elite minority do,rest get wives through arranged marriage,usually girls that wod normally be way oit of your league.
oh and they are super loyal

I've been working on the railroad
All the live long day
I've been working on the railroad
Just to pass the time away
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Rise up so early in the morn
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Dinah, blow your horn
Dinah won't you blow
Dinah won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow your horn
Dinah, won't you blow,
Dinah, won't you blow,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn

based

Based.

lucky. Here even the ugliest bitches are entitled and will only date up and are of course likely to cheat.