Eurofags are scared of them

eurofags are scared of them
amerifats are jealous of them

personally I respect them and welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1280x853, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfLnFVzfKBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me too

Fuck China, free East Turkestan!

Attached: c9b512e4.png (300x200, 6K)

t.atar

Didn't you almost go to war with them in the 70s, Fyodor?

what is there to be scared or jealous of?

youtube.com/watch?v=FfLnFVzfKBs

I don't mind them but can they stop coming to my country?

Redpilled.

Attached: ркож.jpg (286x358, 42K)

no

Fuck China, free east turkestan and tibet and hongkong and macau

and inner mongolia

If not for China Korean males wouldn't have to waste 2 fucking years of their lives. China intervened during the Korean war and supported North Korea's existence and it is the very reason why they still gets conscripted like slaves. Just imagine if it didn't have the Norks up north. More investors would have invested because no fear of war and Korea would have been even more prosperous.

Attached: 2018050310091998995.jpg (640x402, 76K)

>when the russian thot is so tall you had to tip toe to get your BeiJing

Based Korean BVLL standing up against the Chinese menace

>Just imagine if it didn't have the Norks up north. More investors would have invested because no fear of war
I agree with the rest of your post, but this is plain wrong. You would be the only country other than Norway and East Germany to have a direct border with the USSR, and China would freak out over capitalist forces on the Yalu River within striking distance of the major naval port at Dalian.

is this average russian view?
I highly doubt it

Very bluepilled posts

Attached: eca86bd9dddf1559690c2a.jpg (900x544, 97K)

fuck off american pig and go suck chinese dick

wow that rhymed

Attached: 1547134970880.jpg (389x549, 60K)

I've read about the investor thing on a news article about how would reunification affect Korean economy. That there are people out there who didn't invest in Korea because of the constant threats made by the Norks.

Reunification in the modern day is different from complete UN victory at the beginning of the Cold War. I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to pull off a West Germany, but you'd be under even more threat

Why does capitalism scare China so much?

While not every Russian may have positive view on China, majority hates Japan for their crimes and degenerate culture.

>capitalism scare China

Attached: Kim-Jong-Un-v-molodosti.jpg (700x562, 24K)

At least the Chinese do not insult Mother Russia every day.

If the North fell, most likely the northernmost third of the peninsula would be separated as a neutral zone between China and South Korea as neither country really wants to share a border. The Chinese also have mining rights and port access in North Korea they would undoubtedly want to keep.

Yeah they divided Korea once and they will steal rightful Korean clay and its natural resources. More and more reasons to hate China. I hope America could somehow trigger revolts in China and divide the country beforehand. Only then China could care less about what is happening in the Korean Peninsula

All this could have been avoided if MacArthur hadn't been the king of all morons.

Truman was the dumb one for not nuking Beijing

>crossing into the mountains of North Korea with winter approaching and soldiers not having any warm clothing
It boggles the mind that this was coming from the same guy who'd just performed the absolute master stroke of the Inchon Landing. Maybe, just maybe the smart thing to do was to stop at Pyongyang instead of pushing north into the mountains in October-November and provoking the Chinese into attacking after they'd warned multiple times that they'd do it if the UN forces approached the border.

Reportedly Xi Jinping discussed a partition scheme of North Korea with Park Geun-hye in the event it collapses, this would entail China annexing a piece of the North (likely the areas with mining activities) and Pyongyang being UN-administered.

and manchuria