Russian girls are better than Finnish girls because they cook and clean and other girly things

Russian girls are better than Finnish girls because they cook and clean and other girly things

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 46K)

>big lips

They're mixed with BVLLS.

And they let me suck their feminine penises.
t. OP

>they cook and clean and other girly things
KEK

> Russian girls
don't worry, they'll whore themselves to wealthy westerners soon enough, never fails.
Can you blame them, judging by the looks of the Russian men?

Putin is more of a man than anyone in Finland

Attached: 3386242_0.jpg (630x630, 54K)

1. He's a manlet
2. He actually cares about it, making it difficult to show him in full size in picture in Russian media.
3. He 'removes' any opposition serious enough to his rule, not inviting challenge but rather dispelling it.

What a man: a spineless cuck who can't take criticism.
Angela Merkel the Europe-breaker is more of a man than he is.

Do us a favor and rid the world of yourself

It's just me, practically all FO-posts hating Russia come from me.
I don't find people other than myself with genuine hatred for the Slav, in fact we do a lot of business with them selling fish (we are not members of the EU, so we can't sanction them).
I originally didn't have a hatred for Slavs this vile, I just found them pathetic, but wihe sudden influx of > slavbased lmao- posts I got annoyed enough to start a campaign of undermining them.

If things East of the Czech Republic are so great and based, then why does anyone who can leave those shitholes countries, do so?
The Middle East doesn't end with Turkey, the sandniggers just turn into frostniggers, and should be avoided just as much.

Let me guess, a Polish ex-patriat whose parents fled to Germany and you got defensive?

Well, he is veps so we can almost say he's finnish

I've noticed that you can 99% of the time tell a Russian from a Finn but the halflings pass as Finns

Attached: nip.png (1202x765, 453K)

>implying that modern russian girls even know how to cook

>big lips

Attached: 9a0cb7eb.jpg (1160x1126, 124K)

>Well, he is veps so we can almost say he's finnish
Hmmm... No.

Attached: 1547228125693.gif (700x526, 3.24M)

20 rubles added to your account.

Attached: Putinbot.png (500x401, 44K)

Actually they do.

>Finn shilling for Putin

Hmmmmmm... really makes you think.

Attached: 1531655547378.jpg (978x550, 103K)

He is not Finn. He is Putinbot.

They also look better.

Attached: 1546459504560.jpg (644x914, 172K)

this thread has been raided by paid nato shills

Attached: 1537723346810.png (633x612, 547K)

Being a Putinbot is just being on the lower end of the hierarchy of the Finno-Turanic World Order. Nice taqiyya, pekka khan.

Realizing NATO's quintessential role of repressing and containing a lesser breed is noble and heroic.

Another cuck slurping for Russian cum because he extracts wisdom from memes. Get real, loser.

i imagine you yelling this in a half crying voice

god, nato shills are pathetic

>everyone who don't agree with Putinbot propaganda, are Nato-bots.
Pathetic that you must use many countries ip to communicate. No wonder that Hitler treated you as subhumans.

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (211x239, 6K)

>nato cuck loves hitler
why am i not suprised.

Calming eating bread with some chicken actually, at work too.
There is no such thing as a 'shill' for NATO: it is obviously the one and sole organization one can never spend too much money on.
A defense-treaty a day keeps the Russians away.
The fact that moral relativists fail to see this is not surprising in the slightest. Not every society deserve to live or have a voice because they exist. Russia is clearly an inferior culture to the West and must be tamed for that very reason.

You can't really be this stupid. It's impossible to speak sensibly with Putinbot, I see.

Attached: 4b9c017f.png (842x792, 62K)

Russian homes and streets very dirty and all the women have HIV and vitamin deficiencies. Most Russian homes don't have toilets and they shit in buckets inside their rooms. Russians are nasty ugly folks and pussies who use proxies. Finland is clean and people are healthy.

wow, your reaction image is a really good argument

i forgot that finland is butthurt central, they don't need to get paid for humiliating themselves online. my bad.

lol you believe jew media? dumb gopnik

You itself started this intellect-free discussion. It's useless to even try to speak reasonably with low IQ retarded russian subhuman.

absolutely seething.

>Finland is clean and people are healthy.
this. Finland is PURE.

Attached: 15417667938.jpg (789x1166, 309K)

whatever
do you have anything better to do than obsess about girls
fetishizing girls is retarded

Attached: 1537190065482.jpg (1600x1131, 362K)

They look like bleached mestizas

Finns really believe this?

Attached: 3g635.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Meant to you

we know its true we've seen documentaries
t. other

theres a girl in uni that looks almost exactly like the girl in OPs picture on the right, and she has a BF. fucking a

is her bf russian too?

no he's a mizrahi, what a waste

Why? they're are going to have beautiful mixed babies

but hes not me, so there's that