Reason Portuguese people sounds Slav

I cracked the code guys
You ever wonder why portuguese people sound so slavic while spaniards sound more "dry" and direct?
Apparently portuguese pronunciation is closely related to Mozárabe (creole mix of arab and vulgar latin spoken by iberians livigin in arab land)
youtube.com/watch?v=G5K_XEgXjHM
notice how much similar this sounds to portuguese phonetically

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Língua_moçárabe
youtube.com/watch?v=LPMqoHPJzac
youtube.com/watch?v=haLoIzAojdM
youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and what does this have to do with slavic languages?

we wuz portugeese

the reason they "sound" slavic is that they share a lot of phonemes that exist in slavic languages and dont exist in western europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA
based

There are no phonetic records of Mozarabic language though. How does that person know how to pronounce them?

Attached: 1536341757488.png (600x632, 253K)

It is an error of geography to have assigned Spain to Europe; it belongs to Africa: blood, manners, language, the way of life and making war, in Spain everything is African. The two nations have been mixed up for too long–the Carthaginians who came from Africa to Spain, the Vandals who left Spain for Africa, the Moors who stayed in Spain for 700 years–for such a long cohabitation not to have confused the race and customs of the two countries. If the Spaniard were Mohammedan, he would be completely African; it is religion that has kept it in Europe.

yikes
if anything the main mistake of spain was to kick the moors out instead of embracing them
in fact the arab scholars were highly rated by the christian nobility. you can see moorish arches in christian churches across all of europe. besides the significant advances they did in oculism, literature, medicine, science, farming....

Attached: whyterais.jpg (923x895, 105K)

Dumb faggot

Just kidding, bro. Europe wouldn't be the same without Spain.

rude

Not really m8
Spanish sounds like arab if spoken really fast,the last thing someone says when they hear portuguese is thag ot sounds arab

i assume it was investigated and compared to other languages to known their phonetics
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Língua_moçárabe
the only arab thing in spanish is the "J" (strong H) sound
spanish actually "sounds" similar to greek or even italian, never heard of somebody saying it sounds arab
youtube.com/watch?v=LPMqoHPJzac

Spaniards from the south sound arab, if you cant recognize this you are in denial

Θtop bullying Eθpaña right now faggotθ

>Cuxa killo como ke sueno arabe? mestas vasilando o ke ase?
kek, a mi no me suena arabe pero puedo ver a que te refieres
para mi el andaluz es la version española del acento latino, tienen seseo y mucho slang
youtube.com/watch?v=haLoIzAojdM

portuguese are crypto-slavs

Attached: o-TOTAL-ALCOHOL-CONSUMPTION-2010-900.jpg (900x635, 98K)

>Apparently portuguese pronunciation is closely related to Mozárabe (creole mix of arab and vulgar latin spoken by iberians livigin in arab land)

i dont know about that man, spanish seems a lt more influenced by their arab cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs

Attached: eyerene.png (412x282, 209K)

The language that I find that sounds a lot like Portuguese-Brazilian but no one talks about is surprisingly Japanese. They pronounce things the same way as we do. Speaking Japanese is the easiest part when we're learning the language.

Attached: 5021dd8e.jpg (1028x1028, 65K)

im sorry if it offended you, i really didnt mean to, i just saw the video and it sounded schockingly "portuguese" to me
also mozarab isnt arab, its a mix of vulgar latin and arab. it was spoken by christians living in arab zones.

you iberian are so annoying
>you are arab
>no u

mozarabe isnt arabic.

FFS I DON´T CARE, JUST GIVE ME A CUTE BRAZILIAN GF

THANKS AND FUCK U OP and ur MOM HAHAHAHHA