/balt/

Monday evening edition, chaps

Attached: 1546499869525.png (960x960, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PAf9-6l-6c
youtube.com/watch?v=F7T3SXUwwjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLADEE CITY BUT ITS DRAIN CITY
PAID 50 SO MY FACE PRETTY

Hello, recommend me some good F2P games that run on potato

World of Tanks is a decent f2P, I think tf2 can run in potato mode as well

Attached: deja vu.jpg (1254x836, 1.05M)

If you have a proper shitbox potato even tf2 won't run. It has too many hats and other items that are hi poly and quite detailed. That being said I doubt you're using something with like core 2 duo or worse, so it's worth a try.

Tram Fortress 2

Why can't the swedes suck a little more at Hockey?

Here's what i'm actually running. I've tried TF2 before and it ran, but didn't really click with me, found it too repetitive.

Also, forgot to ask, how is it going, where is everyone?

Attached: system.png (614x142, 6K)

are you interested more in strictly f2p multiplayer games? or any kind of f2p?

Anything I wouldn't have to pay for at this point really. I'm just borred and don't know where to look.
Played Call of Chernobyl mod for a while, but once got to a point where I could kill everything with ease it got repetitive, kek

Blet vyrai

Bybys stovi

Exercising, lads. Gotta stay healthy

anyone else has had brain fog?
i had it one time.

pasakyk, kad nustotų

Blet, aš ir vėl ieškau kurvų.

I suggest alien swarm reactive drop then, it's a f2p squad based game from valve, set in a "Alien" type of world, there's competent single player campaigns, with a hit or miss multiplayer population

if you're a fan of classic shooters from the 90s, "shadow warrior 1997" for instance is available from the steam store completely free in a state that is playable on modern systems, originally from the company that produced duke nukem 3d. A raw, bloody title that doesn't take itself seriously at all

there's also dwarf fortress if you're a hard man that doesn't even know what casual is

PATAIKO NEPATAIKO, TURBŪT JIE VISADA PATAIKO HA? TU TURI VAIKINĄ, BET JIS TURBŪT TAVĘS NEBUČIUOJA *BUČKIS*

Attached: 1547363077865.jpg (500x373, 51K)

okay, nice culture

Attached: chekdem.jpg (300x300, 58K)

>mfw when i see a balt

Attached: 1532255877680.png (371x532, 281K)

Ok, padročinau, apsiraminau

wtf lads

Blogai. Reikėjo pasportuot geriau

Šiaip reikėtų bet dingo motyvacija
Bent jau pasivaikščiojau šiandieną

Bent tai gerai.

bump lol

job interview tomorrow lads
yeah aight

Disappointed in you, lads. Where's the /balt/ic spirit?

you'll ace it for sure

thanks man im 2 for 2 so far

Good evening, chaps

Good edition, chap

good luck, make posts later how it went

see and also , chap

Runescape

Attached: baltics.png (1366x768, 178K)

do you think he is 12 years old?

dont think young people play runescape its just for nostalgia connoisseurs

I really don't know how they market it in this day and age.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PAf9-6l-6c

Kino is back on the menu boys.

nobody plays the original
theres an official old school runecape client now, all as it was back in 2007 + community voted content

i dont know dude i just drink blood dude

>completely niggered
sad

I thought that version died last year

why would u think that
it gets more players than the modern version, not sure about the money income tho since the modern one has so many micro-transactions but im sure its no problem on the inside
never know with the chinese tho

Ahem...

FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK POLAND
FUCK THE EU
FUCK KIKES AND NIGGERS

Thank you.

aren't we the niggers of EU, though

b&r beyond belief

Based
Although some shady and not entirely trustworthy economic projections showed that Lithuania will be the richest per capita of all its neighbors, including us and binland, in 2050

More like 2500, when everyone has left for Pluto and shit, leaving us behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7T3SXUwwjs

estonian womyn need to fuck off!

Attached: 1546703902116.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

okay okay feel me

I get so fucking triggered every time I see a non-white in my country
Like what the fuck are they even doing here? You can just get as much white pussy in England or Germany, so why the fuck do you have to come here

Test

Get fucked mods im no longer rangebanned

cute

AAAAAARR 15

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1280, 1.87M)

Lol why are you tards so boring

I hate this country and the people inhabiting it so goddamn much.

ass or tits?

Based. Fuck slavs

hips and thighs

based

interesting

Attached: 1515169761569.jpg (1080x1078, 114K)

Hey girl, men actually judge by waist-to-hip ratio.

Pay attention to 3d hentai characters, they use the measurements men want.

>hotel
I wonder how much she charges for an hour

Maximum 50 euros, wouldn't pay anything more. Even if she asks for 80. The dumbest ones ask for 100.

>implying girls post in this lebanese basket knitting forum
I had a discussion with a few co-workers today and they all said ass over tits, which is suprising to me tbqh

make a guess

Attached: 1534269159654.jpg (483x573, 60K)

>implying girls post in this lebanese basket knitting forum
You must be new here, hello, most of the posters have been female so far.

There are whores who really think their pussy is worth upwards 200 euros an hour. Some are looking for "a sponsor" to dick them for 500 euros a night. Literally what the fuck. These type of bitches need a good slap to the face. Sad thing is losers will pay them that much

Then there are the "best before was 20 years ago" fat and ugly beaten up disgusting slags who think anyone wants to pay 50-100 euros for a shag with them. Bitch you should be paying me wtf that pussy is probably a highway tunnel

small chest, wide hips is the absolute best shape
debate me

Nobody cares you autist.

so gyno?

Exactly, you know the shit. Technically a good man gets away fucking any woman without paying them a dime, and making them buy you a drink and give you money.

i haven't been an active poster since 2016 so yeah I guess I'm new again, can you fill me in white /balt/ (thankfully) is not an anime circlejerk anymore?

why would you even bother with finding a whore in estonia, just go to amsterdam, much more worthwhile experience

Attached: 1534979678018.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

t. asks for 200 euros

>just go to amsterdam
And have the same Russians. Thailand, Thailand, Thailand.

Ive never paid for sex and i dont intend to, i just know how much whores and blow go for

Nobody cares.

plane ticket wise, amsterdam is probably much cheaper, but i get your point

good lad

Attached: 1526728355753.jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

Man you gotta be a sad incel to actually travel abroad for sex. Also that bitch has a face so busted it's still fucked up even with the ton of makeup

no

Doesn't matter, you understand female psychology and how to abuse it.

wew why are you so hostile lmao, I've never done that, I just said, if I had the option, I'd rather go to amsterdam than thailand

Attached: 1506197588184.jpg (1440x2560, 347K)

I meant "you gotta" in third person as you (whoever does it) gotta be a sad incel

makes sense

Attached: img_183113.jpg (800x1215, 142K)

>I'd rather go to amsterdam
A plane ticket to Amsterdam is 50 euros. A bitch in Lasnamäe is the same cost.

osu

I dont know why but i really dislike hoes like these that show zero athleticism. Having a trained body shows commitment and effort, being a weak lazy thot shows you're a dumb bitch.

It maybe bc im Jow Forums myself idk
Plus the free AIDS

yeah, but the STD is free with a bitch from lasnamäe

I understand your concerns, I just used to like thicc girls so I've got mostly thicc pics to post, but over the past few years I've also started to like fit girls more

Attached: 1499720160014.jpg (1080x1149, 85K)

This the type of bitch id pump full of STDs

thoughts?

Attached: wut.png (550x46, 5K)

>Zimbabwe niggers keep their money inside their anus

Now THATS an headline

Growing up I knew a gypsy girl who had some weird skinflap in her armpit, she'd hide stuff in there. Her name was Severina and she was a massive ho.

Hola

based

i dont know why but throughout my years many gypsie girls (at least 4) had a crush on me. Used to live in a neighbourhood with a large gypsie population. I never liked them bc they are ugly and hairy but they sure as hell wanted this BBC (big baltic cock)

kill yourself

Fuck off retard

we don't take kindly to your types in here m'kay

I had two in my class. One fat Žana and smol Dovilė. Unsurprisingly the fat girl had the better personality. She's lost some weight since, had two kids, and works at a Maxima near my home. Promotes to shift manager, or whatever its called, after starting out as a cashier. Thanks for reading Žanas life story.