How bad is the Muslim 'problem' in Europe? Do you guys ever really fear of becoming a Muslim country...

How bad is the Muslim 'problem' in Europe? Do you guys ever really fear of becoming a Muslim country? More crime and poverty? Or is it mostly just blown out of proportion by the media?

Attached: webRNS-EUROPE-HOSTILITY.jpg (1600x900, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2012-11-28/belgian-university-warns-against-cross-dressing-after-male-student-gang-raped
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is VERY blown out of proportion.
> becoming a Muslim country
Even Muslim countries are becoming not Muslim.

She's so ugly even muslims wouldn't rape her

>It is VERY blown out of proportion.
this.
If you ignore the NO-GO zones,gangs,drugs,prostitution,terrorist attacks,ghettos and all the rape it's really not that bad.

Well, the rapes and all that are true and also in general some of them are acting like animals, for example they hang out in large groups and bully people that can't defend themselves. But there are lots of nice muslims too. I think that no one that isn't mentally handicapped unironically fears us becoming a muslim country

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 Man on trial for raping 90-year-old on way back from church.png (669x793, 505K)

The problem is not in Muslims, but in all non-white immigrants.

Wtf is a nice Muslim?

Muslims are prety cool and chill here i have no issue with them. they seem like dicks in the west but maybe that shows its an issue with the west and islam

>Do you guys ever really fear of becoming a Muslim country?

Attached: 1512120325_MuslimPopulationEuropeMediumMigration.jpg (640x721, 114K)

I believe the biggest problem is not every muslim but the retarded leftists who cant for the life of them admit that there are several rotten ones among them. Thus the good muslims get lumped in with the bad by both sides. Even here most wouldnt have as big of an issue if the muslims of the rape gangs and killings etc were brought to swift justice instead of being protected by drooling leftists

>becoming a Muslim country? More crime and poverty?
the fuck you say snow cave dweller? stop being uncivilized and see some statistic.
t. ahmed

>Lowest employment rates
>Massive rates of welfare fraud
>Hugely over represented in the prisons of all western European countries
>High rates of rape
>50% breed with their first cousins leading to high rates of birth defects
>Zero concern for the aesthetics of where they live leading to Muslim areas being ugly shitholes ( Britain is already ugly but they make it worse)
There are absolutely no positives to having them in your country and their population which is already 5-10% in all western European countries will increase exponentially

This, and also the ones that come here are just rich(ish) young men that just come here to have fun, not actually needing an asylum. Would be a lot different, if we would get them from the areas that are the most dangerous. A bit ironic, that lefties have no problem with them being 99% male

Non-existent.
We have about two Muslim families with a couple of relatives extra, but they all run pizza places practically. The two different families don't know each other and they don't even like each other I am told.
Let's keep it that way, the longer they are a minimal minority, the better.

We're projected to become the first country in Europe to turn from being majority Christian to becoming majority Muslim by 2050.
Demography is destiny.

>NO-GO zones,gangs,drugs
We had more of that in the 80s.
>prostitution
I don't know about Norway but here it's mostly Nigerian and east European mafias.
>terrorism
When ETA, IRA, the years of lead, the Corsicans and RAF were a thing, terrorism in Europe was much more serious. Islamic terrorism kills mostly Muslims in Muslim countries.
>ghettos and all the rape
Still not worse than gypsies.

We have Bosnians here and you can't really tell them apart from other Yugos but they've all generally pretty much mellowed out. I met a few Bosnians who were born here and have Slovene names and speak normally, even in dialects.

>projected % of muslim in europe in 30 years
>can't even accurately predict gdp growth from year to year

are millions of finn women being arab’d as we speak ?

Broke: islam is going to take over europe
Woke: secular liberalism is ruining europe
Enlightened: Europe needs to return to genuine Christian faith

catholitugal

Doesn't seem so accurate considering there are more muslim in your country than mine as of now.

Unironically yes. Mostly teens and ugly ones tho

1% is one too much

>Wtf is a nice Muslim?
Dead one

Big problem, London is less then 50% white British, and something stupid like 2/3rds of all Birmingham schoolchildren and non white

Absolute mess

cringe

I'm sure they'd rape anything.

pri.org/stories/2012-11-28/belgian-university-warns-against-cross-dressing-after-male-student-gang-raped