Where do high school dropouts work in your country?

Where do high school dropouts work in your country?

Attached: 1.jpg (524x1009, 82K)

In the UK.

I don't even know. It's very difficult to even join the military without a HS diploma, you can't even work at McDonald's without a HS diploma. They probably work construction/manual labor jobs.

>high school dropouts
>work

People too dumb to finish high school are probably not even smart enough to sweep the streets desu

Farm
Warehouses
Retail
Restaurants

No one makes a distinction anymore between high school dropouts and people with high school degrees. Only uni degrees matter.

I know a couple high school dropouts both worked in retail

Yeah, like the other American said, I’m not really sure. There’s no excuse for not having a high school certification in this country.

How the fuck do you not finish American high school. It’s literally kindergarten standard here.

>warehouses
>cleaning (mostly migrants tho)
>fast food
>car factory
>cashier

My mom dropped out of HS, she became a dental assistant and eventually retired from the company she worked at. But that was a long time ago, these days McDonald's wouldn't even hire you without a HS diploma.

There really isn't, there are many ways to finish even if you dropped out. At least get a GED, then you can go to uni like a regular HS graduate, and no one would know the difference

In the net or establishing their buisness making approximately ten times more than their more academically successful former classmates

This. I was looking for jobs earlier and even jobs that the biggest morons can do won't even respond to me because I have no diploma or experience. I wish I was a sociopath who didn't care about his family so I could throw myself in front of a train.

Attached: 2.jpg (704x720, 51K)

As politician

grocery stores
warehouses
taxi drivers
cleaners

One of my friends who droped out is now an electricitian

Fast food, landscaping, dishwashers, cashiers, construction, etc. However immigrants have decreased the availability of some of those and the others more and more want h.s. grads. They also sell drugs and strip.

Farm
Warehouses
Retail
Restaurants

No one makes a distinction anymore between high school dropouts and people with high school degrees. Only uni degrees matter.

I don't know bro,Johnny Depp is doing fine.

>How the fuck do you not finish American high school
They don't want to and legally can.

How old are you? I'm sure Belgium has plenty of social services to help, and probably even finish your HS diploma

It's not that they can't, anyone that wants to graduate will graduate. They just stop going

During the dotcom boom, my friend dropped out, got his GED, became Cisco certified and got a job running Viacoms servers. However, he is fairly intelligent.

At some Javascript shop usually.

Cringe. Real men learn C#

This. I don't know what the situation is like in Belgium but Amazon will hire anyone here. Why didn't you finish highschool?
If you only have a GED most companies in the service industry still won't hire you over highschool graduates.

Almost 24. There are social services, but I kinda fucked up everything and long story short I never had rights to unemployment benefits and my mother is losing child support soon because I'm not in education. We are already quite poor so it'll be a big deal. I need a job soon or I'm fucked.

On top of that I have been faking going to shool for almost a year now and my mother will soon find out (she will probably kick me out of the house).

JavaScript pays more in Russia.

The point is that you can get a GED, then go to uni and no one would even know you haven't graduated HS.

Just lie on your resume and say you finished high school who is going to ask to see your certificate years later lmao.

The only correct answer.

Nothing too glamorous that is for sure.
You can join if you have a GED. But honestly you really do have to try to actually drop out here.

So what's your plan?

Police

Sewers /hidden mines

High school is easy, can't you just get your GED or w.e it is that is the equivalent.

one of the only guys I know that didnt finish school is my coke dealer

>High school is easy
not in eastern/southern Europe.

>tfw dropped out but then out of sudden everyone was worried about me and telling me to finish it

lmao I didn't even knew they cared that much and yeah I went back for the fuck of it and got the damn paper

they’re probably just lazy

civil construction

depends on the school really, many are meme, but some are serious
only know a few, they were either safe from daddy business hiring them or ended up in very very shitty job

>Be me, age 19, already had to re-do a year of high school twice because I was always playing LoL and didn't care about school
>Decide to dropout because I was 19 turning 20 and some people were 16 in my class, all my old friends already left school
>My first plan was to get high rank in LoL and become a pro player, while getting my high school diploma through the examination committee, where you can do your exams for high school but you have to get books and study everything yourself
>Lose motivation to do that because I was absolutely sure I would become a pro so I decided I half-ass it so my mom doesn't bother me but really I just focus 100% on LoL
>Fast forward 4 years, couldn't get high enough ranked, banned many times on the game because of the stress which resulted in me having to start over many times
>Meanwhile my parents think I'm just planning on getting my HS diploma and going to higher education afterwards, so I start faking going to school, I keep thinking once I go pro they won't care because I'll have a high salary
>To get child support in Belgium you need to be under 25 and in education, so after a while they start asking for documents to prove I'm in education
>Managed to work my way out of it several times so my mom keeps getting her money and I get to keep the act up
>Now I'm almost 24, recently they started asking me for documents again. My mom will most likely find out soon I'm faking school again (second time she'll find out, last time she almost kicked me out) and she'll lose her child support and have to pay back €1000+ (it's a lot for us, my mom is a single mom who cleans part time, that's it)
>Yesterday my LoL account got banned again and I have no account to play on, trying to sell an older account for €10 now so I can buy experience boosts to level a new account faster, otherwise it takes ages
>Plan now is to level an account and try to go pro again

Feel free to laugh at my retardation, at least I was able to vent.

whats your main

Honestly man you should look into some kind of adult program for finishing your diploma

I graduated at 20, I know exactly how you felt. Most people were like 15-16 or 17, and I felt totally out of place.

Rather not say my name, but I was peak D2 a few weeks ago and tilted to D4 0 LP and it ended in calling my teammate a nigger once and bam, ban.

I was already doing that, but again lost motivation and started faking instead of actually going. At one point I was just riding the bus for 6+ hours a day instead of going.

Yep, being a 19 year old surrounded by 16 year olds is a massive difference at that age.

>tfw dropped out to become an Overwatch pro
I'm sure I'll make it but I can't do manual labour or school

Yeah I actually have not lost any motivation to go pro even after all these setbacks because comparing being a pro player to any regular job it's way better. It's absolutely depressing to think about having to deal with a boss, people who don't share your hobbies, low salaries, 9-5 schedule, etc.

How good are you?

hello xqc

As I said I was peak D2, which is like top 1% in terms of skill. But to have a realistic chance you need to be top 0.0005% or so...

Assembly line at peugeot

pls go finish your diploma user

In my state school was mandatory until you graduated or turned 18, there was maybe 5% of the kids who were hell bent on not finishing and wouldn't show up most days.

I can't nigga it's the middle of the year.

Software developer :)

School was very easy for me, but due to financial issues and health problems I was never even able to finish 9th grade. I lived in a high expense state with a mom who made very little, for some reason the state refused to give her aid despite making near nothing. I simply got a GED and moved on with my life.

bónus
nettó
krónan

Typical minimum wage jobs. Supposedly they require a HS diploma, but I have never heard of anyone asking for verification, I guess dropouts just lie. That diploma really only matters if you want to go do any postsecondary education

>financial issues
You mean highschools aren't free?

Drop outs here don't drop out due to difficulty, even the dumbest ape nigger can graduate if he wants. Our drop outs are just legitimately lazy people that don't even want to show up, it's why burger joints won't even hire them here.

in the government and I'm not even joking

Spar

>thirdie governments

For the most part they're free. It was a pain to gather school supplies since my HS wouldn't supply me with any, but we managed. I couldn't afford transport, the school refused to send a bus my way despite being 14 miles away, that's what made it hard for me. A mix of health issues, not being able to afford transport and severe bullying is what caused me to drop out. I deeply regret never getting to experience high school, and to this day I feel saddened thinking about it.

De Quick hahahahahahaha nee maar serieus bedankt voor alle King Fishes

in the rural areas, taking care of animals and family plantations, or as waiters

Kebab stores

Not too late to finish now as an adult student. Respectable too, you wont be there to fuck around anymore

I went back and did it too at 20, fuck that was embarrassing. Being in a class surrounded by mainly 15-17y/o and even they were the social outcasts and drop kicks of their age. Then you had the odd 40y/o and 60 y/o.

I cringed every time i ran into someone from HS and they asked me what I was doing with my life.

Convenience stores, garbage dumps, and in general jobs where an employer wouldn't care about any proof of acomplishment.

They dont

he isn't, Depp burned through almost all his money and now looks like a coked out skeleton who couldn't even hold on to his gold digger succubus wife

>LoL, OW
That isn't going to be sustainable for a long time, both are a dying horse.

Cartels
Mcdonalds
Walmart
Car Wash
Bricklayer

Highschool in canada is basically a daycare for teen and young adults. I learned more from the military.

But military IS the daycare?

user I was diagnosed with a ton of shit young although popular I wasn’t around for most things and missed out on a lot too. Just don’t let it get to you because high school isn’t worth the depression I promise.

Ya daycare where you throw grenades and shoot guns.

/mämmi/

they don't

Attached: engpepe.png (1000x1000, 88K)

I mean, that does sum it up pretty well.

They don't :(

Insurance agents.

Probably really shit tier fast food jobs, jobs from a temp agency or maybe walmart

learn a trade?welding or maybe CNC operator?

Attached: 1546311939859.jpg (960x960, 87K)

kek

Exactly, that's why we NEED hundreds of thousands of uneducated foreigners to come here pronto!

Lol, just get loans, buy up properties, rent them and pay them off with the rent money. You get free apartments after 20 years and a fair bit of money for yourself every month.
I mean that's what literally everyone in my parents' generation did, half of them have no school and they're doing fine. My dad says we kids can't into economy

I dropped out at the time, but now I'm going to college. I have no regrets about what I did.

If they were lazy enough to drop out of high school then they're probably too lazy to get their shit together and even if they do they're still a dropout. Some people drop out for other reasons (drugs, family situation, mental illness, etc.) or because they just can't stand school and some of them do okay by getting into trades and apprenticeships but by and large they end up as criminals and/or on welfare.