Attached: polamd.jpg (404x250, 6K)

They deserve it

Honestly aside from Jakub they are pretty alright

They're so easily triggered it's funny

This.

they are incredibly racist after suffering racism for past century

Upside down Indonesia.

Friendly banter

Like all slav(e)s Poles are barely human. They deserve every insult and every genocide coming their way. They only exist because England was kind enough to resurrect them. Absolutely no contributions to humanity either. Useless cockroaches.

This is biggest reason. Also Jow Forums seems to think they are some beacon of traditional values which makes it even funnier.

>country doesn't want to accept millions of rapefugess and kill their culture
>racist

Because they are good lads but too nationalistic

Btw, do you know what that colors mean? White is for white overlords from Germany and Red is for red overlords from Soviet union (Russia)

I really, really like your country OP. your posters too

Attached: 1545484157243.png (448x357, 3K)

nazistic.

Because we're dumb, ignorant and too proud of anything related to Poland

Jakub?

huh?

Basé und rojopillado.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x245, 3.59M)

did that polish politician die because of a hit

easy to bait, everyone loves a good naive sucker

Attached: pooland in Iraq.jpg (259x194, 9K)

every country deserves to be bullied

Because they love America and anything related to United States makes yuros very angry and look like this >:(

because Jow Forums is full of cock sucking faggot boys who can stand based poland

Hello Richard!

Attached: trump_poland3_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 44K)

I sometimes have dreams where I'm riding in a car with a Russian and Poland man and we just explore the land beating up gays and trannys

Polish death camps. Harassment neighbors. Very toxic, evil people.

Fucking peons

Attached: 1536171968566.jpg (710x781, 41K)

Attached: S0s1 xyu p1d3r.png (303x166, 5K)

so?

lol

Success breeds jealousy

>they are incredibly racist

Stop calling me racist, you fkn brown monkey.

ye he's dead

you didn't even give it a treat you cheap bastard...

Attached: monkeyfood.jpg (1300x866, 75K)

Have you read this book? There's an English version of it. Very good. :3

Attached: file.png (1086x1500, 2.54M)

This man on your photo is Russian though. You want to persuade me that Russians are racially inferior? No need for this.

>Why are they so bullied on Jow Forums?

EU and Russia are preparing to invade us from both sides. But first they need to dehumanize us in eyes of the worlds opinion and smear us with shit to justify their attack.

They get so, so angry at historical events and other countries. They get hilariously defensive at any perceived slight towards their country. They seem to paint western Europe as some hellhole in their heads. Very often they lack self-awareness about the state of their own country and try to act like they're big dogs. Also their dicksucking of Americans just makes them an easy target for other Europeans.

They honestly just ask for it by being so autistic about historical and international events.

thats pretty rich coming from Pole. I think russians and germans can call you inferior, but not other way around.

Toxic behavior.

It's bad. Dont do it.

Oh look, another one without sense of humour

why?

where?
everyone get their portion of shit here

Because it's bad.

>they are incredibly racist after suffering racism for past century

I wonder who is behind spreading these dumb accusations about Poles being racist. It became a mainstream since the refugee crisis, i guess. For your information: nobody gives a fuck about ethnicity/nationality/race in Poland. It is a thing a human is born with and he cant change it. What we care about is things that can be changed and improved like behaviour, personal culture, place in social hierarchy, intellect, money and so on. You will never get beaten in Poland for being black, but you can get beaten for being black/white/yellow ASSHOLE. It is fucking leftards and their brainwashed supporters from national minorities who are racist towards me because they constantly remind me of having white skin, as if it was supposed to mean anything. They are also racist towards Poles when they say such things like "Poles are racist". It is like saying "Jews are racist". The same category of racist generalisation that pays attention to nationality of group of people you want to accuse en masse. What differs you from nazis who loved to generalize about whole nations? Nationality, ethnicity and race should not matter in healthy society. They matter only in sick societies full of racists, black racists, white racists, whatever.

>cъeби нa хyй, cyкин cын, Myдaк
>chuj, kurwa, pizda, dzban :^)

Literally in every single team vs team based game with chat

They are extremly easy to get (you)s out of and very butthurt.

Here's (you)r appetizer.

bs? Shit, your government, your foreign policies and history and you yourselfs, make this image.

cringe and butthurtpilled

have you already forgotten about the role of polish collaborators in the holocaust?

I have endured anti polish bigotry myself for my polish surname.

boo hoo, I am being bullied by Lithuania. What's wrong with you? Seems you crave a dick, cause shithole is what you think about.

>For your information: nobody gives a fuck about ethnicity/nationality/race in Poland.
you criticize others for generalizing yet here you are doing it yourself.
>You will never get beaten in Poland for being black, but you can get beaten for being black/white/yellow ASSHOLE
didn't a guy from Chile get beaten up in Poland cause he looked like an arab?

>There are like 5-10 Poland threads always active on Jow Forums
Why is everyone so obsessed?

I mistake them for Indonesia and vice-versa.

Bullshit the post.