What do these two countries think of each other?

What do these two countries think of each other?

Attached: Flag-Pins-France-Spain.jpg (400x320, 65K)

nothing

we dont care

They are ok.

Didn't they fight a bunch of wars once upon a time?

not much i think
spain is ok, beautiful country
they are the neighbours we think about the least for some reason

yeah like centuries ago

>DETRAS DE TI, IMBECIL

Napoleonic Wars were the last time.

I wish I could fuck the brains out of a green-eyed, light-brown haired French qt girl

>they are the neighbours we think about the least for some reason
Big mountain range between us lad.

There's a giant natural wall between us, Pierre, but you're alright.

Yes but the last time was over 200 years ago, it's not like anyone remembers.

I feel like every other politician has a spanish surname but in the general population they are incredibly rare

based and greenpilled

>they are the neighbours we think about the least for some reason
Wrong.
We think more of Spain than we do of Brazil (French Guyana), Canada (St Pierre & Miquelon), Luxembourg, the Netherlands (St Martin), or those meme-things that are Andorra and Monaco.
We don't care as much about Spain & Italy because we've been more focused for the last 200 years keeping an eye on the Germans and the Anglos, that's all, but they remain of our most relevant neighbor.
Occitan girls love going there to do "la fiesta".

>We don't care as much about Spain & Italy because we've been more focused for the last 200 years keeping an eye on the Germans and the Anglo
It's been 200 since you had a war with Britain.

Arr look same

Still they've remained our most powerful rival and influential neighbor during this time, along with Germany. We don't only care about neighbors in times of war, user.

Catalan is a Langue d'Oc and must therefore be freed from the Castillan boot tp be placed under the greatness of the French Republic

We moderately like each others, and that's the strongest tie our nation have with any other country.

France is OK.
You can take cataluña

>We think more of Spain than we do of Brazil (French Guyana), Canada (St Pierre & Miquelon), Luxembourg, the Netherlands (St Martin), or those meme-things that are Andorra and Monaco.
>AKSHUALLY
You know exactly what I meant

This but spanish people are still alright.

what the fuck are you waiting for? No refunds btw

Attached: qataruna.jpg (786x740, 147K)

The cabrons are too eager to give it to us user, it's a trap. I say we let the Spanish handle the Catalans, we already have enough special snowflakes as it is.

Special snowflakes have never been a problem in our history though

Attached: img_1632.jpg (3648x2736, 2.24M)

The hate is purely one-sided. French don't care about Spaniards except for their brothels and cheap cigarettes.

Nah that's fine. But we can give you politicians for free.

Attached: 5.jpg (620x350, 51K)

whats goin on w brothels ?

Brothels are illegal in France, so French go to Netherlands', Spain's, Germany's, and Belgium's brothels.