British woman Mia Ayliffe-Chung

>British woman Mia Ayliffe-Chung
>French national shouting "Allahu Akbar"
is there a more accurate representation of 21st century Europe?

Attached: 1547471792633.png (500x686, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5618987/Mother-slain-backpacker-Mia-Ayliffe-Chung-comes-face-face-daughters-killer-Home-Hill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he was called Pierre Ceditte the title would be "WHITE MALE STABS MINORITY WOMAN"

>is there a more accurate representation of 21st century Europe?
this is a 100% accurate representation of Paris metro

Attached: article-2367612-1ADB0528000005DC-290_964x668.jpg (964x668, 157K)

what the hell are they doing? isn't that dangerous, even if no subway is coming?

Gypsie pickpockets escaping from the police

>is there a more accurate representation of 21st century Europe?

Attached: Europe_nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

it is actually a love story
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5618987/Mother-slain-backpacker-Mia-Ayliffe-Chung-comes-face-face-daughters-killer-Home-Hill.html

Oh, yea, French natio-
>British waitress
BASED MOULOUD

Wasnt there some British policewomen or something once going on damage-control after an terrorist attack by stating "at least the victims were diverse"?

>'But then I saw this figure in court who looked nothing like I imagined. He looked so old, he was shuffling, he was balding. His body language suggested defeat.'
reminder that if you are bald, even the mothers of the people you murdered will pity you

It's fascinating how obsession with Britain impacts your mental health

just bantz dude lmao

>It's fascinating how obsession with America impacts your mental health

Fixed that for you

yes, anti-american populism is pathetic too, but there is something special about Britain in particular that gets foreigners seething like nothing else

Get with your times grandpa

Attached: 5c3373ea2400006800c32a4a.jpg (630x633, 84K)

There's nothing special about britain

Noone gives a fuck about your incestoid Island, said case was just fitting to describe the pathetic state of modern western Europe. Could have also used the reaction after the truck of piece in Stockholm if you can't take even a slight banter.

I don't understand why people hate the UK. I understand the US. We're always meddling in their affairs, fermenting coups, etc. But the UK doesn't do that shit, they just keep to themselves.

Again we see the obsession with Britain, in this case "banter". Your post was utterly hilarious mate

obsession with Britain is endemic to France first and foremost, closely followed by Spain

It's all in your head Nigel
And don't forget to brush your teeth

She is might be Malaysian, there's many chinese and commonwealth get good entry easy...

Wtf

>We're not obsessed, you are
Why do alt right Americans always talk about us and the rest of Europe then?

>Bongs in charge of calling out others for OBSESSION

this

>Mia Ayliffe-Chung
She was such a young beautiful young lady. Terrible that she and Tom Jackson were killed by that idiot.

RIP

>some Bong got killed
how is this a bad thing?

Attached: 1492791854016.jpg (700x857, 189K)