N....NO!?!!!!!!

>N....NO!?!!!!!!

Germany stop! You have already killed all the men and raped all the women.....NO NOT THE CHILDREN,GOD LEAVE THEM ALONE PLEASE

GERMANYYYYYYY

Attached: C16yA9yUAAI7cv7.jpg (534x534, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/M35_(Stahlhelm)
yadvashem.org/holocaust/this-month/january/1943-4.html
rarehistoricalphotos.com/last-jew-vinnitsa-1941/
nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/tutsi-empire-interrupted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember that this actually fucking happened

Yeah I will believe this.

>innocent babies
JA, KILL ZEM!

People rape and kill children in genocides all the time without breaking a sweat or losing any sleep over it. Why is it so hard to believe?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Their coming! YOU BASTARD'S

Attached: _53562949_001338412-1.jpg (660x470, 59K)

if you say it didn't happen it didn't happen, who cares

Because half of the stories of someone's atrocities are made up. If only it weren't t*rks who did them. If t*rks are the main characters of the story, then yes, it most likely happened.

Attached: 1529742691441.jpg (1002x834, 154K)

>half of the stories made up
Oh you naive kid.

if the Baby didn't want to die, why did it cry so loud?

Attached: 1529742691448.jpg (708x585, 225K)

Why are them wearing cheap helmet fakes?

Attached: RD01261618345_1024x1024.jpg (1024x903, 155K)

Your pic is a late ww1 german helmet. The ones in OP's pic have the ww2 helmet, looks like M42

I didn't know Germans had the the SS logo in WW1. God, I really am a brainlet

this is the ideal Stahlhelm. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: M56.jpg (1001x1001, 42K)

he didn't say which war, he only said which helmet

It's mostly a propaganda made to dehumanize the enemy. Also it's a reason why nobody talks about atrocities made by winners in majority of cases.

There are exceptions when you have some freiwillige ex-cons on the frontline, they most likely love killing and plundering, but a simple conscript soldier, he doesn't even want to fight a war, why would he do any war crimes?

They look pretty happy
Ain't hell supposed to be...err...hell?

I don't know user, I'm pretty sure he said late WWI,

Nigger, I don't know where the fuck that pic is from or why there is an SS logo on it but I know this is ww1 style with the bigass protruding bolts on the side. I own a Stahlhelm replica M35 style.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/M35_(Stahlhelm)

>It's mostly a propaganda made to dehumanize the enemy

t. Ivan Dirlewanger

I'm not a nigger, you Nazi ;(

Based

why would you own a stahlhelm

Attached: 1467542457.png (640x604, 237K)

Here you have a direct comparison between M18 and M35. The M40 and M42 were simply cheaper produced M35s

Attached: Vergleich_M18_und_M35.jpg (1227x833, 397K)

For the Fourth Reich of course.

There was a Bavarian on KC who claimed his grandfather was in the SS and was often required to execute partisans, Jews or whomever. According to this guy they would shoot at the nape with a small caliber (since a rifle causes too much splatter). The men tasked with such duties often took to drink in order to deal with the psychological burden.

because they look cool
I'm going to wear it in the race war

I think my great grandfather was an electrician. Is that what these were?

Attached: 404FA5D3-F0EB-4F6B-B8F7-969A771EB0E2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

iirc the reason why the gas chambers (first gas vans) were introduced was because it was easier psychologically for the executioners

Not quite, they were for delousing. Zyklon-b was often used at the US border for the same purpose.

There's this story where Himmler personally went to see one of the mass executions and it made him throw up.

Back to your containment board.

Attached: url.jpg (1600x2000, 483K)

lmao you still believe in the gas chamber and six gorillion meme? I personally don't want to waste my energy with such nonsense.

Attached: 1522252724205.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Sounds plausible. It is a very German way of navigating the problem, after all: minimize psychological burden by making the process as impersonal and Fordian as possible.

>im gonna carry this baby around gently im a blanket
>so my comrade over here can blow its fucking head off
Can they at least make these photoshops somewhat believabe

If that was a person, I would feel bad. However, that is a partisan. They are not people and are thus not protected under the Geneva convention.

Made up, no, greatly exaggerated, yeah. But there's no particular reason to disbelieve something as well documented as the holocaust. Even if you are skeptical of the gas chambers or roller coasters of death, you can't really dispute the einsatzgruppen going around and shooting people.

This. It just happened to be fatal for some. I do not believe that they were intended for extermination. Most people died to famine, disease, and firing squads.

Do you think military equipment just vanishes after newer stuff is introduced?

The Einsatzgruppen would target people like partisans, and killing them if need be. They had no business shooting people and if they did, they would have been relieved of their post.

Genocide is physically and mentally exhausting. There are reports about Serb volunteers in Srebrenica (inb4 it didn't happen but should have) who were ordered to execute the cycle get batch of victims -> take them to the killing place -> kill them -> carry the corpses back to the mass grave -> get next batch of victims, all day. They simply couldn't keep up, some of the volunteers fainted.

>partisan

The photo's name is "The last Jew in Vinnitsa"

Attached: url.gif (717x966, 99K)

Propaganda! Our German brothers were honorary Yamato, and they have not committed war crimes. They behaved the way of the noble Bushido warrior just like the glorious Japanese army did.

No, but people tend to remark items so they sell for a higher price. This is an Italian helmet with German Heer markings.

Attached: 5B38B1F4-BDB3-4D99-AB3B-1F74D0CFBFD3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

>synagogue of Satan
>not happy when they are with their master

Attached: rare_donut_steal_3.png (698x670, 25K)

really makes you think.

yadvashem.org/holocaust/this-month/january/1943-4.html

Attached: ymmm.jpg (580x624, 38K)

Do you know what "judenkinder" means?

>"The last Jew in Vinnitsa"
Based

Attached: 1547247675526.jpg (1024x720, 102K)

Attached: 1544291077169.png (771x577, 729K)

Pretty fascinating desu. I've been meaning to read this book on the subject. Someone recommended it once on KC:

In the early hours of July 13, 1942, the men of Reserve Police Battalion 101, a unit of the German Order Police, entered the Polish Village of Jozefow. They had arrived in Poland less than three weeks before, most of them recently drafted family men too old for combat service--workers, artisans, salesmen, and clerks. By nightfall, they had rounded up Jozefow's 1,800 Jews, selected several hundred men as "work Jews", and shot the rest--that is, some 1,500 women, children, and old people. Most of these overage, rear-echelon reserve policemen had grown to maturity in the port city of Hamburg in pre-Hitler Germany and were neither committed Nazis nor racial fanatics. Nevertheless, in the sixteen months from the Jozefow massacre to the brutal Erntefest ("harvest festival") slaughter of November 1943, these average men participated in the direct shooting deaths of at least 38,000 Jews and the deportation to Treblinka's gas chambers of 45,000 more--a total body count of 83,000 for a unit of less than 500 men. Drawing on postwar interrogations of 210 former members of the battalion, Christopher Browning lets them speak for themselves about their contribution to the Final Solution--what they did, what they thought, how they rationalized their behavior (one man would shoot only infants and children, to "release" them from their misery). In a sobering conclusion, Browning suggests that these good Germans were acting less out of deference to authority or fear of punishment than from motives as insidious as they are common: careerism and peer pressure. With its unflinching reconstruction of the battalion's murderous record and its painstaking attention to the social background and actions of individual men, this unique account offers some of the most powerful and disturbing evidence to date of the ordinary human capacity for extraordinary inhumanity.

Attached: ordinary men.jpg (332x499, 41K)

Yes, jewish kids. I was pointing out that he could not have been the last jew in that town and that they were dealing with partisans in that location as well. They killed Communist and other dissenters.

>I was pointing out that he could not have been the last jew in that town

Why not? The Jews who survived escaped into the woods.

>The remaining few were murdered in 1942. Tens of artisans who were kept alive were then murdered in the spring of 1943.

that directly contradicts the report.

show me proof that the ss killed one innocent person

But the report is from 1941. We don't know when the picture was taken.

>A picture from an Einsatzgruppen soldier’s personal album, labelled on the back as “Last Jew of Vinnitsa”. It shows a member of Einsatzgruppe D just about to shoot a Jewish man kneeling before a filled mass grave in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, in 1941.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/last-jew-vinnitsa-1941/

look the shit up yourself, you are the one using it as evidence.

based

Attached: _________.jpg (493x640, 85K)

The point is that as John Dolan says, the most efficient genocide perpetrators aren't insane psychos but obedient middle-class citizens who just follow orders.
nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/tutsi-empire-interrupted/
> It’s always that way: the best genocidaires, as the French call ’em, are never the big loud macho tribes, always the polite, educated, orderly ones. The Hutu got the call to kill and rape and steal, and they did. They still don’t know what they did wrong; most of the few Hutu who ever got called to account said they were just doing what the Radio, “Radio Thousand Hills,” told them to do.