Should all Germans unite into a single country?

Should all Germans unite into a single country?
It could be called Germania.

Attached: Germanic_peoples.jpg (1401x871, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-58637014-11-0-1-0-pourquoi-les-francais-ne-font-pas-des-series-sur-leur-moyen-age.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Alsace
lmao, fuck off, losers, it's ours

You forgot Poland.

Poland lel, Poland is Slav. But I approve OP map. Germany should unite all those countries into one.

serious questions. What does Germany mean in French? I think you called it allemagne right? What is that mean?

b*lgars r so fucking dumb, anything they post is so fucking low IQ

SlaVIC. It's a language family.

who exactly is talking to you dumb polak?

>all Germans
we are all germanic not germans.

Bulgars should join with their Turkic brothers first, we'll see how that goes and then evaluate

Also lol at Scotland not being included as Germanic

I am of Sarmatian descendants, not Germanic anyways.

It's from the the Germanic tribes Alamans. We are the Frankish one in France. That is why your thread is non sense, otherwise France should be included

No retard it's Germanic

Frank were just a tribes who take over Gauls, like England were taken over by another german tribe, so England should not be colored.

Yeah no. Saxons created England, Franks created France

Is English a Germanic language?
French sure is not.

But Franks are still our ancestors.

It's more complex. The Frankish nobility privileged Latin language in Western Francia. The map from op talks about Germanic people, considering that Frankish are our direct ancestors, we should be included then

We are not German nor Germanic. We speak a Germanic language, that's all.

>considering that Frankish are our direct ancestors

Direct in what sense?
Germanic tribes fucked all over Europe, so every Europeans have Germanic ancestors, that doesn't make them Germanic

pretty sure I'm a GAVL

Don't just take Alsace, take us all

FUCK putesàb*ches

Swedes are Germanic

Attached: d8fztsi-2a9c8929-34f3-4751-946b-fd64d2a7d5b3.png (3150x1904, 3.93M)

More or less depends the country.
France and England are sure Germanized to the core. Spain or Portugal : little bit, just some raids and that's it

they don't eat shit

ok

At this rate it will be called Somalia 2.0

No.

Attached: haplogroups.jpg (1200x1233, 410K)

What was the Germanic basement in Southern Italy?
That's pretty accurate.

No, you're not. Like the guy said in the thread in JVC
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-58637014-11-0-1-0-pourquoi-les-francais-ne-font-pas-des-series-sur-leur-moyen-age.htm

The guy is Right, no ones know gauls in 17th Century in France. It's started with the rivalry with Prussia in 19th, to show a difference.
You are incapable to show what is gaul culture

probably either (Ostro)Goths, Lombards or Normans

Original Europeans confirmed.

JA

What about slovenians I heard they are germanic

To finish with the Gauls, even during the WW1 and after 50 years of "propaganda" which included the Gauls, French army still favored a frankish king like you can see in the pic, the ancestor and protector of the France, Clovis.

Attached: merovingian.jpg (1006x1212, 422K)

sorry to spoil this, but Merovingians were German

Sorry to spoil this, but Merovingians take more space in French history than german history. Merovingians lived in current France after the fall of Rome. They came from Germania but current germans are nothing to do with them

t.knower in history

French propaganda

Fuck off we're not Germanic

yes we are seamus fuck off back to your bog

You are certainly not, Ranjit

is germanic even a thing? g*rmans themselves are celto-slavic

Attached: istockphoto-888239766-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 461K)

>A fucking brit
you are not germanic!

i am honorary germanic let us join

You forgot someone

Attached: м.jpg (1027x684, 130K)

t. swedo-ugric

No we're not, English are on average at most 30% germanic.

ecks dee

Still better than your country in every way you dumb estonian

yeah maybe in london

Norwegians (actual Norwegians) are celtic, not germanic.

Attached: Norge kart vestlandet.png (374x450, 74K)

Why not just send the fake Norwegians back to Sweden?

no
fuck off with this cancer

You're all blacked so you're the same

Saami are Finnic

Attached: саамы.png (1108x1210, 395K)

Working on it.
Bergen is about to become an independent city-state, and from there we'll work to siege the current capital of "Norway", Oslo.

Lowland Scots are as Germanic as the English and Icelanders, cunt.

Attached: 234B71A5-0F2E-4531-834E-38466C001501.png (670x680, 123K)

No, across the entirety of England. Obvisouly there is significantly more Germanic admixture on the East Coast, and less in more Western regions. But yes, on average, 30% or less

You so tough, Ivan.

based af

Is it already negrified by now?

Attached: Bernegerung Frankreichs.jpg (622x908, 261K)

Would you accept a union with Finland?

This; learn the difference.

>Germanic = german
Honestly, neck yourself fucking retard

Sick schizo

Attached: 1546735444802.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

>Bernegerung

Attached: 1577f814883318dbb7823ff0a6feb5a9.png (420x420, 470K)

What is the actual difference? Ethnically similar but not no identical?

Stop fighting! Merovingians (named Merovech who's named after a Dutch river) founded the Frankish Empire, which is the foundation for both France and Germany. There's no reason to be so rude.

the eternal Anglo is not welcome
they are blood traitors and Judenfreunde

Attached: 1547418495762.gif (336x252, 1.92M)

During the migration period when the Franks created their kingdom in the north of Gaul the Alemannis settled in the upper Rhine and spread eastwards. From a Frankish point of view then what's east of the Rhine is Alemanni. They were quickly conquered by the Franks. It's just became a generic term for the Germanics of outer-Rhine since we use Germanic to also refer to the Franks, Wisigoths, Burgundians that conquered Gaul. It's also a first name. Then it spread to other romance languages.

>linking JVC on Jow Forums
>using JVC in 2019
eww

>no ones know gauls in 17th Century in France.
That's just wrong, we've been talking about the Gauls again since the Renaissance. Even New France was often called Nova Gallia because we're LARPers
>It's started with the rivalry with Prussia in 19th, to show a difference.
True, but now you're talking about a specifically nationalist conflict, in which the Germans claimed that the Alsatians, speaking a Germanic language, should belong to the German Empire, and the French, who say to descend from the Gauls, claimed that the Rhine is the natural frontier of Gallia (which is an idea specifically coming from the Renaissance and all that Gaulish LARPing).
Gauls in French history isn't a new thing you know, I've even heard that late Merovingians claimed to descend from Gaulish nobility to make their hold on the Gauls legitimate (but I can't remember where I've read this so take this anecdote with a huge grain of salt).

I've read that the etymology comes from Merowig ("eminent warrior"), the founder of the Merovingian dynasty

Merovech is said to be born out of a seamonster, hence his name.

pretty based

>Germany mean in French
There is no word 'Germany' in French

>Germanic language
Your welcome

Attached: cladistictree1.png (880x300, 22K)

Allemagne

Any modern day huguenots among you? You know like a huguenot heritage or something

Allemagne word is more germanic that germanic/germa, words

Right but the way he asked it, 'Germany' is an English word. If he meant 'what's French for Germany' then yes. It was confusing.

And this is the location where he would have been born.

Attached: Merwede.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

>another Germanic = German thread

Attached: 7050816168.png (645x729, 27K)

YES PLEASE

Attached: protestantgermanicnordics.jpg (2092x1442, 747K)

>huguenot heritage
it's just a term to call french protestant so yes they're still here

Isn't merovech a legenday king ? Means he did not exist even thought many french history books glorify him

Germanic/Germany/German etc comes from Roman Germanus (real/true)
We actual Germans and other Germanics (Dutch & Scandis) call us Deutsch/Tysk from Germanic Theodisc (people)
Allemagne comes from the Allemannen Germanic tribe, don't know if that name has a further meaning or if it's a Germanic or Latin word

Are they being frowned upon by the Catholic majority?

Implying I want to be german

In French, Germain (German) is sort of an old, poetic word for Germanics. We also say "germanique" the same way as the english "germanic". Germans are referred to as "Allemands". Germanie (Germany) refers only to the Germania Magna of antiquity.

No.
They're too few for catholics to even think about them (roughly 2 to 3%), and France is too secular for this to even happen

Normans hold Sicily for quite a long time.

dont forget lowland scotland, they're also germanic

>Germain
Ah Paris St. Germain? Paris c'est magique? That club was found by Germans??

his life is a mystery

People don't know about it but West Frankish was still spoken in France as far as the IX-Xth century and the Nordic type is still well-preserved in the indigeneous population.

Attached: Ludwigslied_Braune.jpg (1776x1311, 1.5M)

A rough sketch for a Nordic union already exists... I doubt Germany and other continental countries would fit in it and even though it would be easier to make a strong unit of it than say the EU, the incentives are still weak.

Attached: 1526432215601.jpg (3669x1034, 736K)

I read somewhere that the term "Blue blood"comes from that.

I doubt Kasteel Loevestein already existed in that time.

Now this is some autismal fanfiction i can get behind

Germain was the name of a saint dumdumb, and a Paris quarter is called Saint-Germain-des-Prés.

No. It comes from Saint-Germain-en-Laye
Germain is also a first name, there has been several Saints named Germain.

I FUCKING HATE THESE MAPS

WHY ARE THERE NO MEÄNMAA FINNISH SPEAKERS BUT FENNO-SW*DES ARE SHOWN????

SWEDISH PROPAGANDA

I wonder if a similarly autistic Latin union could exist down here

Language is important, and to a minor degree also heritage (see ) . We tried to school you once but decided it wasn't worth the effort - something which you now celebrate as independance day.
My guess is it wouldnt... Not without much more efforts, again because of the language barrier.