The only aggressor

The only aggressor.

Attached: aggressorflag.png (195x124, 484)

Fuck russia

fuck r*ssia

fuck r*ssia

Eesti, where are you? How slow could you ever be?

>

Attached: simo-hayha.jpg (1247x812, 444K)

Lithuania is faster but poorer.

fucking hate russia

butthurt

I like Russia

Attached: based.jpg (413x550, 62K)

fuck r*ssia

Fins, swedes?

They should give us back our land if they don't want to be hated.

>le russia is so le based and le redpilled meme xD
>*starts listening to the soviet anthem on youtube while he completely ignores how much of a decrepid shithole russia is and how many russians want to flee their country*

But Lithuania is shit as well

To be fair the same can be said about your country and the other two baltic shitholes.

Higher purchasing power and GDP PPP than Russia. Stay mad, you crypto commies

Okay, you can take back Estonia and then let's be frens

Come on man don't give me that GDP PPP shit.
Are people in your country actually happy to live there or are trying to get out like rats from a sinking ship? You know the answer and so do I

>Higher purchasing power and GDP PPP than Russia

Woah

Attached: spede3.jpg (183x276, 7K)

>Fins

Attached: neptuno-submarine-fish-fins.jpg (460x297, 30K)

Nobody aside from alt right shitheads cares about russia. It's worse than my country in every possible metric. Your commie-booism won't change that.

Lithuania is a shithole, we know why, we angry, but shithole still.

>we know why
Why?

Still better than russia.

But still shit

russia and poland.

But still miles better than Russia. Even during Soviet times, the Baltics were known as the wealthiest and most developed parts of the Soviet Union. Even back then we were civilisation, while Russians were animals.

nope. We live better, but not better.

don't go over your head buddy. Lithuania is shit. Russia is shit, who gives a shit about whose shit is better, it's shit.

We do, actually. We can buy more with our salary than they can with theirs. And our cities look better, more renovated, too.

t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov
Get the fuck out of my country, slavshit.

>Even during Soviet times, the Baltics were known as the wealthiest and most developed parts of the Soviet Union
Does it have something to do with the fact that ebil ruskis were investing in Baltics more than to any other ussr republic(and it's not even close, btw)? Nevermind, probly not.

Keep dreaming, Slavshit. We were better than you even before you annexed us. Your elites, your generals, your professors, BEGGED the party to be able to live here instead of r*ssia.

Are Lithuanians your brothers?

calm down, snowflake. Don't measure shit, it's shit, no one wants shit, no one cares about others shit, it's shit. Russia knows it's shit, Lithuania know it's shit, deal with it. Should I say Lithuania is paradise? It's shit., government sucks, people are polonized and russianized, majority of 30+ year people are educated as slavs, unhigenic assholes, who act as know it alls. Lithuania is shit, fix it, you don't need to remind russians that they are shit, they know.

Lithuanians are stupid and alcoholics
Finns are mongols and alcoholics
You have no brothers either way

well actually, russians and poles devastated us, after that growing was slow.

And we are still better than them. Always have been. Makes you think, doesn't it?

I will tell it when we are not shithole.

funniest part of it, frenchie shilling for vova from comfy french town or village while we had enough of this gray commieblock shit and their retarded ideologies/oligarchat/militarism/whatever

they should fucking respect what they have, useful idiots