I‘m actually good looking and also got a pretty large cock but I still don’t get any sex because of the ‘tism

I‘m actually good looking and also got a pretty large cock but I still don’t get any sex because of the ‘tism

Attached: 3A94869C-3F9B-4101-A61F-151C498CC877.jpg (245x206, 8K)

do you talk to girls?

I'm pretty fugly and have the muscle mass of a zero G comatose geriatric grandmother and I still got a gf

Girls often look and smile at me but I don’t have the balls to talk to them. And even if I did I would probably just stutter and wouldn’t know what to say. It would just be awkward for both of us

Attached: 4C582E62-0ADE-4D75-B52B-E54287E8A40F.png (638x359, 247K)

I probably have autism and I've had sex a few times. Got a small dick though

why do your country's women look like warriors?

Me too but the last time was almost four years ago
Genetics I guess

maybe you don't leave home much, user?

Attached: 1531369100823.png (657x527, 224K)

I leave my house everyday but those mean girls never talk to me. They only look at me

Attached: F8625A8B-AD2F-4062-BAC1-A56F0EE928AA.png (658x662, 32K)

i can relate user. social anxiety and autism are tough shits...
heard many times that YOU should make the first move. a girl would never do it unless you're literal 10/10 chad. idk...

Attached: 1536211088071.jpg (764x645, 88K)

>don’t get any sex because of the ‘tism
I think we all know that feel.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 168K)

Yes they never make the first move. It would be so much easier for me if they did it but they never do. They want to make it hard for us. Girls are such bullies

Attached: 032AB465-C2F3-4C8B-889F-7DB546E0A354.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Attached: 1541376070266.png (1143x836, 216K)

If you're good looking, the first move doesn't have to be something very big. I accidentally sat next to a girl because there were no other seats and she gave me snapchat.

>a girl would never do it unless you're literal 10/10 chad. idk...
That's not true at all.
I lost my virginity when I was 18 cause a girl approached me and put her number in my phone.

Attached: 1533404123146.jpg (640x628, 63K)

ok chad

Attached: 1541363000962.png (656x527, 19K)

I'm a 3/10.

German girls are usually not that extraverted, they all expect you to start talking to them and controlling the conversation

Attached: F24869D5-9992-49AA-98F4-3A45540A1703.png (657x527, 28K)

Autism is the only reason why men don't get pussy. Even ugly guys have sex, they just need to lower their standards and be willing to put up with a lot of rejection.

I don't know any single women. Not even one.
The last time I've even met one was literally five years ago.
What the fuck am I supposed to do. Where are they.

Isn't there a pretty big surplus of males in Poland?
I feel bad for Eastern European shitholers.

was she a 1/10?

You might be right. I’m sure I would have a lot of sex with a chad personality but I‘m too shy. I believe it‘s because I was raised by a single mom
My friends are all male too and none of them is a chad

Attached: 5E4BC60C-96E1-4E20-A1DB-F7F48C3BE00C.png (1360x832, 567K)

Find an autistic gf?

I'd say a 7.5-8/10.
She called me a 7.5/10, which is a gross exaggeration.
I'm a 2.5/10.

Attached: 1539631795925.png (300x292, 118K)

Just be the person who others want you to be and not yourself....

Based.

This but unironically. It's what the world expects of us.

I'm supershy and I didn't have a father too, is this the cause?

But where?
I try to but it‘s not easy at all

Attached: 051EF281-0187-4394-886C-F6EFF937E4AB.png (680x521, 115K)

I hate humblebraggers so much

Anyone can get a girl, user.

Attached: 1546357508489.png (657x624, 46K)

this

I think so my fren. I‘ve noticed that a few times on orhers

I had sex last night and lasted 5 mins. Lol

I have lost the ability to control my image and now I'm very clearly an overly-polite shutin who has no idea how to interact with people.

Attached: 98934346986436.jpg (320x220, 10K)

Just be yourself user. Eventually you will meet a girl who likes you.

If you cant be yourself in front of a girl, start to talk and hang around with your sister and other women that you would never fuck (ugly girls) So you dont feel any sexual presure.

Eventually it'll be easier for you to talk with other women

Atleast you had sex for five minutes you fucking normie asshole

I went to the physiotherapist for posture and while I'm sitting there with my shirt off his middle-aged female coworker comes in and gives her second opinion and says I at least I haven't overtrained any of my muscles

my mom also called me frail

Attached: moe.png (800x600, 87K)

wtf. i always worry about this... but i found a good technique user. just go down there and eat ur waifu 'till she nearly get sore then go and smash... idk never tried it but seems good

Attached: 1540414898995.png (1044x646, 465K)

>eventually
>eventually
>eventually
That's the one word that will get you to wizardry

>Just be yourself
Stopped reading there

>Just be yourself user.

Attached: 1359153844589.jpg (1032x739, 385K)

Sometimes i have great sex and i can last as long as i want. Some other times i barely last 5 minutes. Fuck my autism

The problem is that you have to be able to like the girl back. Things would be so much easier if I had a fetish for fatties.

Post pics and post cock

can't you get it up again?

>post cock
No user we are here on 4channel, I‘m sure the advertising partners wouldn’t be so fond of that if their company gets associated with my shlong and I don’t want to anger Hiroyuki-san

Same but then i accidentally put on 15kg because of beer
I think you either got it or you don't

Why don’t you start to lose those 15kg again?

im trying but my only social interaction involves lots of drinking so i have to go even lower with calories than normal to lose weight and i have a naturally big appetite

>But where
I dunno bro. I'm not autistic so I haven't looked. Try dating sites but not cheap hookup shit like Tinder. I've always used OKCupid myself, although it's shit compared to what it once was. Still has the best profiles with the most information about people. I have seen at least one woman off the top of my head who said straight up on her profile that she was autistic. You could try the same. I mean it's not like they wouldn't find out later anyway, right?

>tfw 5 minutes is a long time for me

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Dude I feel you. What sucks is that I used to be able to go a lot longer when I was younger, AND I could get another erection within a reasonable time. Now I pop off in a few minutes and I'm done for at least a day or two.

autism =/= Jow Forums "autism"

Maybe you should atleast try to drink other alcoholic drinks than beer
I‘m not literally autistic, just introverted and shy. OKcupid is not common here, but maybe that’s good because then there only desperate girls there. I should check it out probably but I don’t even have any good pictures of me

Yes but i feel like and idiot after that

>but I don’t even have any good pictures of me
Your OP literally said you were good looking. Take a selfie, nigga.

Your autism is what makes you think you're good looking and have a large cock

IKTF. My wee wee is really big but I'm a legitimate doctor ordered sperglord. Sometimes I take pics and anonymously post it lol.

I read everywhere that you should use good pictures for dating apps, not just a plain selfie. But fuck it then I just use a selfie at first

I‘ve actually got myself rated a few times and on average people gave me a 8 to 8.5 and my cock is 21 cm long but then again I‘m lonely nonetheless

mm true, i think its because at the moment ive got enough money where i can afford beer over goon but spirits are still to expensive to justify

That’s strange, here it is a lot cheaper to get drunk on spirits than on beer. Except in bars of course. Is it really that expensive in Australia that you can’t afford it? Here every bum gets drunk on discounter Vodka for 4€ a liter

Real pictures that hint at a well-rounded life are better, sure, but selfies work fine. If you think women don't use the shit out of selfies on their own profiles then you've never paid attention to women on the internet before.

just how they sins tax alcohol. Beer and spirits are taxed a shit load straight on the amount of standard drinks they have, and spirits at a higher rate. So you'll never get a 700ml bottle for below about 22 euros, and thats a really good day.
But wines taxed on value so you can get 5L of 14% alcohol goon in a bag for 6 euros.

so you ether start to improve your social skills
(1st week:talk to 5 random strangers a day
2nd week:talk to 10 random strangers a day or 1 girl
3rd week:talk to 5 random girls a day or 1 good looking one
4th week:talk to 5 random girls a day and make a compliment
5th week:talk to 5 random girls a day and ask for 1 phonenumber)
or you start joining clubs where there are lots of girls

im pretty sure that'll get you thrown in jail in germany

Nearly 29. Still a virgin. Been basically bed ridden with health issues for 10 years. Still with my mother who looks after me. Doctors took 5 years to find stuff wrong with me and it's still not fixed. Dunno what to do. 194cm tall, not fat or overweight (but could be easily and I was before I lost weight). Told I'm attractive but that's by mother and not 20 year old girls. If you can go out, you can get a gf/get laid.

Attached: 1547407617128.jpg (240x221, 5K)

me too but i got fat and now i'm ugly as fuck, when i was 15-20 i used to be an absolute CHAD

honestly, you probably still have like a 33% chance of finding a caring girl (like that guy who is brutally deformed and in a wheelchair) as long as you're halfway charming

Post belly

oh man i miss these pics