This enrages the thirdie

This enrages the thirdie

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-155707~2.png (1080x1055, 711K)

Doesn't California has that much hobos exactly due to insane rent prices?

More of a result of generous gibs and perfect weather year round

Scorching hell is not a perfect weather tbqh

WTF!!!??? Do they have a car as well??? This is crazy haha

I thought silicon valley was supposed to be absolutely insane rent thats not even that bad for inner city
Why would gibs create homeless people

this is lame compared to the absurd stuff that actually rich people do

>scorching
it barely gets above 80 in the bay area/90 in socal

Wtf, that's almost boiling water

obviously a scam in effect

>80
>90
kill you're selve dumb ameriturd

this, rich faggot are prime scum

fuck your cats

"perfect weather" in the context of hobos means "there's absolutely null chance of freezing to death as long as you have a t-shirt and a pair of old jeans"

I always wonder how do hobos survive in Moscow when it's -20. I once seen a hobo in spring with no toes on his feet, he was sitting at underground passway

>Why would gibs create homeless people

1400$ a month is not well spent by the mentally ill/drug and alcohol addicted

Do they have shelters and soup kitchens for them there?

Pretty much no. There are like 4-5 of such things in Moscow, usually made by volunteers but for 13mln city it's nothing. People just want cops to throw them the fuck out of metro and residential areas and they gladly do it.

>A nation’s greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members.
or some gay shit like that

Then we had a massive drop in quality of our nation in 1991 while the world was cheering. Now it's pure jungle capitalism with no rules except rule of the strong

Your country fucked up the transition to capitalism big time
A handful of oligarchs pocketed all your countries assets and have too much influence to get rid of now
you need Putin Grozny to massacre the boyars again, basically

1500 a month isn't that much really

Thats not how that works

That's just because pure capitalism is shit and we should've stayed away of it for a decade of two with slow transitioning, not shock therapy

Soon

Attached: 1521852606601.jpg (700x700, 102K)

My salary is 1700$ and I'm an IT monkey working for a bank in Moscow, in country with average wage of 325$

This, how does a country so big maintain such inequality? Here, enough scraps are thrown out to the lower and middle classes to at least make the quality of life bearable and even good.

>1500 a month isn't that much really
that's almost my pay for one month

Because nobody cares about anything besides his own pockets, despite the meme of Russians being collectivists, we are actually egoistic as fuck. I don't even know my neighbours names although they live 7 years next door to mine

This. My rent is $1400 a month. And I don't like it.

Attached: 1476717782972.jpg (1000x1430, 138K)

brap