Serbia doesn't acknowledge our church

>serbia doesn't acknowledge our church
>bulgaria doesn't acknowledge our language
>greece doesn't acknowledge us at all plus are hostile
>albanians commit terrorist attacks against us and openly say that they want to take part of the country like they did with kosovo
>all macedonian minorities are treated like dogshit in these countries except serbia

Why is the democratic western world full with fighters for human rights not helping us? Why are they silent

Attached: sun of vagene.jpg (455x455, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32FaHDifiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyTWaDeFas
youtube.com/watch?v=KwowuzBGopU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Western
>fighters for human rights

Hi,

Welcome to Earth! Don't be afraid, things are not really that complex. The thing you need to understand is that people lie to gain power.

Now, be gone you dumbass southern serb.

Because the first 3 are true. You don't have a different church, your language is literally Bulgarian with slight changes and you aren't ancient Macedonians. Call yourselves whatever you want but don't claim to be something you aren't. The only thing that should stop is what the Albanians are doing

>Why is the democratic western world full with fighters for human rights not helping us?
Probably because "they" think of you as a quasi-colony of the Russians and oppressors against those poor poor Muslim Albos and Gypsies?

>Call yourselves whatever you want
>but don't claim to be something you aren't.
How does this work

Attached: sips water.jpg (300x452, 27K)

>Why is the democratic western world full with fighters for human rights not helping us? Why are they silent

Because they don't give a fuck about Christians being killed. Iraq used to have nearly a million Christians back in Saddam's time. Now its less than ten thousand. The "greatest" (tongue in cheek, USA is a shithole) country in the world couldn't protect Christians in Iraq after they took it over.

Fine then call yourselves Bulgarians since that's what you are

Make an appeal and support you case and groups might get on it.

Monkeydonia, you are a non-nation, my bulgar friend

>all these a gry greek serbian bulgarian and albanians here

Macedonia is not tatarbulgarian stinkyminky serb and not gayreek greek or sqippy albanian

Macedonia for macedonians

Hahaha, we even stole your Ajvar and protected it, every nation is bullying you.

Gayreeks macedonia is not greek get that in your mind

Macedonia is not slavic as well we are the centar of civilization many people came here and we are all mutts

Meh we make ajver dont give a fuck about ajvar

>call yourself whatever you want
>but you can't call yourself like that!! REEE
umm??
based

>Macedonia is not slavic
>centar
kek

It's so funny to see that every Balkan nation claims to be the center of civilization despite doing anything worth Ile. I know you're trolling so here's the only (you) you're getting

What is the difference?

Not trolling i made another thread not this one i am seriouse

This is the troll thread

You're quoting something I never said but that's expected from a huge retard like yourself

Ohrid is as respectable a episcopal seat as anything in Serbia and Bulgaria, so this must be purely a political obstruction.

yugoslavia should reform so balkshit issues will be internal disputes not international

Attached: uga bugar.png (441x412, 76K)

First we use our own peppers and its not made by non macedonian hands

But you literally said that

I'm talking about the second green text you wrote my slow friend.

What places are worth visiting in N. Macedonia and what to avoid? I don't want to be beheaded by some mentally ill albanians

Not a problem because once the EU annexes us everyone will move somewhere west or wherever so there will be no one left to have any identity anyway

Attached: 1544890426041.jpg (640x427, 66K)

>slow
I was called the champion of speed in my youth

The second green text is just a translation of your post. You can't say be whatever you want and then forbid something, doesn't make sense

We have awesome mountians ohrid is nice kokino observatory as well which is seco d oldest observatory in macedonia

Also few festivals there was which happend yesterday vevchani carnival also strumica carnival

Many things i dont have time to write it all

Nightlife in skopje is also great

I'm talking about your identity not your ancestry. Most countries consider that the same thing but in your case the only similarity between your country and the ancient kingdom of Macedon is the name and the location to some extent

>the location to some extent
full extent*

???? Literally how? And here I was thinking that I was talking with someone that was sane. If you're referring to the Roman and ottoman provinces of Macedonia then you're correct but I'm talking about the original kingdom of Macedon bud

Umm exodus of (slavic) macedonians from the aegean in early to mid 20th century?
Greeks didn't live in the aegean till you transfered people from turkey lol

Listen here gayreek macedonia is not gayreek

Ancient macedonians used helmets that looked like thracians not like greeks

Ancient macedonia wasnt greek

You mean that there were a lot of Bulgarians in the region of Macedonia. Every map of that time mentions that there were Greeks Bulgarians and turks living there, nowhere does it say Macedonians.

Ehh so you basically don't have counter-argument.

Also seems like you can't take bulgarians out of your mouth, go find some bulgar to make love with desu

There is no country as Greece, there is only Macedonia.

Thanks.

What do you mean I have no counter argument? I'm providing you with facts and you're providing me with propaganda from your country. How about you finally face the blatant truth?

>some map made for propaganda by greeks or bulgars is a valid fact
555-come-on-now

Search from foreign sources and tell me if it's any different. For fucks sake how can you believe that there was a different identity in the area that was never mentioned until 1991? If there were actually Macedonians that didn't consider themselves Greek then we wouldn't be able to hold Thessaloniki and the rest of Macedonia

Greece has nothing to do with the ancients, they should be called Western Turkey.

>If there were actually Macedonians that didn't consider themselves Greek then we wouldn't be able to hold Thessaloniki and the rest of Macedonia
Yes because a poor defenseless minority can rise up against a country lol
We are still living in the aegean but are highly oppressed. What are you afraid of if you acknowledged their existence?

youtube.com/watch?v=32FaHDifiHU

t. Eastern Ireland

t. northern morocco

t. western sweden

t. Somali exclave

Honestly I don't know what to say about that video but I can about your other points. You claim that Macedonians were a minority but in a previous post you said that there weren't any Greeks in the Aegean so how about you decide if there were or weren't any Greeks there. Secondly, the population of Greece barely reached 4 million at the time so don't claim that we completely outnumbered the people living in Macedonia

Balkan autism is always the best kind of autism

Ok, there were greeks in the aegean, especially in Solun but they weren't a majority. Turks, bulgarians, macedonians etc lived mostly in the villages, the villages had slavic names and so on. But everything changed after the population exchange between turkey and greece.
My grandma still has alive cousins in the aegean who didn't escape to yugoslavia during the civil war.
Why autism? We are having a nice civil discussion

greeks aren't humans anyway i wouldn't sweat it

Tell me the names of those villages please. Also when did your grandparents leave Greece? During the Civil War or before?

I'll give you the most famous and the ones I can remember rn

Lerin - Florina
Kukush - Kilkis
Voden - Edessa
Banitsa - Vevi
Solun - Thessaloniki
and so on

I think they left in 48 if I am not mistaken, so probably still during the war. They were forbidden to speak macedonian (slavic) and many were beaten or even killed. There are stories how policemen were standing in front of their houses next to the door or windows to hear how will they speak

Well florina means a place with lots of trees and flowers and greens, kilkis has a Roman name, edessa is a phrygic name and I don't know what city you're referring to and lastly Thessaloniki is named this way due to the victory of thessalians in a battle (I'm not sure which). If you could provide etymology for their Slavic names i would be grateful. About what happened to your grandparents, I know about what you're saying but those people a
Were and still are a minority in those places. Due to all the things you mentioned is why I originally said that you can call yourselves Macedonians. You don't have any correlation to the ancient Macedonians but you and your grandparents grew up as such so I get why its difficult to change your name and Identity

>guy raises something that sounds like a serious complaint
>w*Stoid: *snort* what autism! hoho!

Eugh, I vomit with you lot.

>I get why its difficult to change your name and Identity
That's irrelevant now desu.
You don't have to worry anymore, this shithole is officially dead now. Make place for greater shqiperia

That's 20x worse honestly

t. turkic larper

this will happen soon inşAllah
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyTWaDeFas

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

ΟΧΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΑΣΠΡΟΣ
ΟΧΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΟΣ
ΟΧΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΔΥΤΙΚΟΣ
ΟΧΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΣΧΕΣΗ ΜΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΙΠΟΥΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΥΣ

ΝΑΙ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΕΛΛΗΝ
ΝΑΙ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΟΣ
ΝΑΙ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΑΠΟΓΟΝΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΕΡΙΚΛΗ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΤΕΛΗ
ΝΑΙ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΙΠΟΥΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΥΣ

Attached: Greekfire-madridskylitzes1.jpg (3013x1543, 2.33M)

Well that is what it is. I am 100% moving out from this hell

youtube.com/watch?v=KwowuzBGopU

Macedonia seems the most normal country in the balcans
want to visit some day

Attached: 1547511094460.png (1597x963, 539K)