Whats the deal?

Ok I have a question for the Russians.
I've travelled there twice now. Found the whole country to be constant mystery...

I never asked the people I met about wages because it is obviously fucking rude.

But how can Russia have such low wages? (like averaging $600-700 per month).
Is this a true representation of wages? or is there a lot of income that isn't declared and taxed? The apartments I went to were warm and had modern technology. I can help feeling like they have more money than the data shows.

Any Russians here who can give me an honest answer? Just genuinely curious.

Attached: 6152.jpg (470x353, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>isn't declared
About 80% of economy is unofficial.

That's what I thought. Is there an estimation on what the average wage is then? or is it as much as a man can hide?

There is no estimation I know of. 30-40 millions of people work 100% unofficially, others are in some part, it's hard to count.

Well that's grim. Thanks for answering though mate.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mmpytsN0o91qz4rgp.jpg (435x435, 97K)

>Well that's grim
Why? That's not bad at all.

this. there are literally unnamed cities and unmarked villages in Russia. Its really hard to calculate anything. But nevertheless its obvious that now Russia is shallow shadow of USSR and its economical might.

Official work = taxed income = more service from the gvt, but in your case it would just mean more money in your politician's pocket

Well for one, Public services... the roads I saw in the regions were awful.

Lack of trust in business... I'd rather have taxes, than a free for all.

>but in your case it would just mean more money in your politician's pocket
In all cases fren. It just depends on whether its 30% or 90%

>taxed income = more service from the gvt
No, it's not how it works. You get the same free gibs in France no matter how much taxes you paid.

There's networking for mutual trust.

30% and 90% is not exactly the same thing. You can't have 0% percent corruption anyway, but in Russia it's really bad and it's a frenchman telling you that

Let's donate to help Russians

Hypersonic missile is not for sale.

Not even for a million dollars? Personally to you? Would you sell it?

Shit's just cheap here

Of course not. The picture of Washington ash is better than everything.

I think how it goes is a mixed ecnomy is ideal unless you're a slav or med

Russians suck the cock of Pootin and make under 100 euros per month, if even that. They are happy they annexed Crimea and that gets them a nice lifestyle of squat toilets full of smelling shit.

I guess you'd best keep hugging Trump so he keeps NATO afloat... or you guys are gonna be in for a rough ride.

We know how to handle them
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c.

>Forest bros
weren;t they mostly latvians?

Nobody knows, but what everyone knows is that all of them were cowaeds

Did they even exist? Did anyone see them?

>Is this a true representation of wages?
Depends on the region
Some farm hand in siberia probably earns less than that even. But most people in cities earn more.
>or is there a lot of income that isn't declared and taxed?
Yes, a shitton.

>Official work = taxed income = more service from the gvt,
That's... not how it works here
Proper companies are a different matter though, they do do everything in their power to minimize taxes but they still have to pay.
Cute!