German anons, explain yourselves. What is it with your obsession with creating those shitty blue collar jobs simulators...

German anons, explain yourselves. What is it with your obsession with creating those shitty blue collar jobs simulators? Do you play them? Do you know anyone who does? Why are they so popular is they are so badly made they are barely playable? Just why?

Attached: D54G7bD.jpg (2252x1689, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPwG06j0mx4
youtu.be/5RnXRFBCy6Y
youtu.be/IlRW5jhkDsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never met one person that plays these games

Farming simulator is father popular in Russia.

Train simulators are popular all over the world because every country has it's share of complete fucking aspies that for some obscure reason are drawn to trains

Attached: trainspotters aspies.jpg (720x405, 39K)

Germans enjoy working.

Attached: 51eLSwhcFIL.jpg (500x346, 60K)

me neither

fake and gay

Arbeit

die busniggers

This, I'm a railroader and have met countless "foamers"....every last one of them deep into the spectrum

Attached: foam.png (634x129, 21K)

here's why

Attached: int 01.png (1892x323, 60K)

playing with sand is FUN

Attached: 2kg-magic-sand-activity-playset-with-inflatable-sandbox-molds-original-imaethyp4uqdyfb8.jpg (832x629, 95K)

They actually have a railroad maintenance simulator, but I can't remember the name of it

Attached: HarscoMRVKIV.jpg (1692x1134, 1022K)

Thats what I don't understand the most. Vidya are supposed to be escapism. Why the hell would you come home from your wagecuck job just to spend the few hours of free time before bed to pretend working in another shitty wagecuck job? Baffling. I get flight simulators and shit like that because most of us will never get to fly a real plane and it's exciting, but who the fuck wants to simulate being a garbage man?

Exactly, vidya is about raw escapism and plain old fun. I tried Euro Truck simulator 2 as it is very well received and beloved in these parts and very quickly grew bored and disinterested and that is just entry level tier.

maybe cripple people that can not work and want to be normal humans

I'd think disabled people would want to play open world or quest type games and wander around exploring worlds and enjoying freedom of movement.

I find it difficult to imagine Germans working blue collar jobs.

see

Trains are the Sonic the hedgehog of transportation

Do they have an underclass that does their bull work?

I don't play these and I don't like them really. Tried Landwirtschafts-Simulator a very long time ago.
I think the thing with these games is, that some enthusiastic spergs just want to get the feeling of being succesful in a business and having all types of expensive machines and high-tech stuff without putting their entire life into that business.
For example, I want to feel like the best farmer in the world; why don't play a game where I can be it right now instead of wasting your lifetime on trying it in real life?

Attached: 2e034ecb93fc24d7ffe7d78cb730a59a0d5673f7430f890570755abfeab60ef0.jpg (1920x1200, 477K)

>feeling of being succesful in a business
But that is not simulated driving buses, operating forklifts, garbage trucks and trains...etc. I think they like these types of scenarios because it puts their minds at ease, focusing and accomplishing tasks, without having to think to hard or to much.

>it puts their minds at ease, focusing and accomplishing tasks, without having to think to hard or to much

Yeah, agree. I can imagine comfyness being a huge factor too. Isn't my cup of tea when it comes to vidya, though.

Obligatory

Attached: ea3.jpg (500x921, 178K)

germans. they work. and during the rare occasion that they cant work they play games about working

Most of us Germans are NEETs and some of us like to see how it working would be.

Well said

I don't know anyone within my age that plays them.

>Gleisbau Simulator
And I thought I've seen everything

Attached: 1525558697653.jpg (400x460, 36K)

These were originally started as an alternative to the video games of the West and Japan, as the German state heavily censored such games and most of the popular games were restricted in terms of selling. The Germans came up with this to at least produce some homegrown games and build a native gaming industry, and while they were at it, they became really good at making simulators.

Russians did all the coding.

I have a fascination for airports and railway stations

these games are all so shit programmed, its not even funny anymore.
youtu.be/MPwG06j0mx4
no idea why people waste money for this crap.

I used to play Energency 4. Pretty fun, desu. Firefighter must be a quite exciting job.

Attached: emergency4_bruecke_big.jpg (510x383, 86K)

Sandbox like Minecraft where you can create out of nothing some fascinating stuff and do actual worldbuilding is fun.
Being bound to do one thing isnt a fucking sandbox

Yeah, I made this thread after watching a streamer play some of them. I always assumed the were at least competently made, turn out they are fucking shitshows
youtu.be/5RnXRFBCy6Y

sim games are /comfy/

Attached: ats_20190112_181006_00.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

I unironically want NYC Taxisim

No you don't, it's the first gameplay of this video, check it out
youtu.be/IlRW5jhkDsI

I had such high hopes fren :(
I just want to be able to visit a virtual NYC

GTA 4?

I remember the demo

is there a Genoa dlc?