Who /smart but lazy/ here?

who /smart but lazy/ here?

Attached: 1527326133831.png (1484x1220, 582K)

/thread

You're not actually smart anymore, you were smart relative to your peers as a kid because you developed more quickly but then you hit your genetic plateau and the others overtook you. Heritability of IQ increases with age.

A common theme for /smart but lazy/ people is suddenly losing interest in things like math and physics around higy school. Truth is you just couldn't cut it.

t. childhood smart kid turned mid-functioning brainlet

Attached: 1512151449197.jpg (645x588, 57K)

>tfw dumb and lazy

Attached: 1492952593513.png (237x237, 20K)

I'm actually really smart but I can't remember things very well.

im only lazy because i see no motivation to do things, i may as well just live a nice easy lazy life since it all leads to the same meaningless outcome anyway

Attached: DELET THIS.jpg (500x406, 33K)

I took an IQ test last year as part of my NEETbux quest. I'm still smart

IQ =! conscientiousness, a lot of people who are smart but ''lazy'' are in fact genetically predisposed to be literally inept at putting in effort into anything.
Then there are people that use their IQ for only the things they enjoy, i know two guys who are both in MENSA and one guy is a NEET and the other one works in a warehouse, completely brilliant guys both of them but they just don't enjoy anything.

who /dumb and not lazy/
every day is suffering
tfw low wage wagecuck job
tfw will be seeking a second low wage wagecuck job after my fucked wrist heals to bring me a bit close to middle class
tfw potential second job i'm looking at (another warehouse) will bring me to working at least 11 hours a day with guaranteed wage increases (dog bless unions) and perfomance bonuses
tfw excited to be a robot

Attached: 1418925264290.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>top half a percent in verbal ability
>too autistic to actually use it

Attached: 1482547783269.jpg (480x640, 73K)

im retarded and lazy

literally this im a retarded person and my arrogance as a child harmed me

>A common theme for /smart but lazy/ people is suddenly losing interest in things like math and physics around higy school.
What if I gained a lot of interest in those subjects when I went to college?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 111K)

well, what exactly do you mean by smart? I am not saying you're necessarily retarded, just that you may have had a much greater edge over your peers back when you were a kid than you do now.

I'd realised that I /not smart and lazy/. But can it be (the) Dunning–Kruger effect?

Maybe. I think probably verbal IQ is more important in school than it is real life and I'm extremely good at that but more moderately above average in other stuff

Well if you can grog the math you probably aren't dumb. I know a whole bunch of people who are dismissive and suspicious of any math above whatever level they were last comfortable with. That's how you get midwits ranting about electric universe or relativity being a jewish scam or whatever, instead of accepting their mental limitations and putting in the work required they choose to dismiss things that don't come easy.

What are your scores? From what I have read most people are pretty even in all of the categories since abilities in all of them mostly come down to things like short term memory and reaction time which are pretty low level.

Me, mensa tier and get good grades but skip classes, dont study, turn in homework late if at all. Also no social skills, need to fix this semester so i can get recommendation letters for grad school some how. Want to get research experience with a professor so i can get into a good school buit have no clue what to say or do and scared to contact. Also will make me have to do things and not just shitpost on 4channel

Attached: 1546242027317.png (550x406, 57K)

143 verbal, 120 arithmetic, average on all the other ones. Apparently I am shit at rotating stuff, only got 96 on that

I applied myself in highschool so I had straight A's, could get into any uni I wanted, but now in uni I can't find the motivation for some reason