Why do they hate each other?

Why do they hate each other?

Attached: Poland_and_Ukraine.png (995x635, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawłokoma_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3LfqXZwlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9PKQS99js6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_the_Province_of_Posen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit Poland is tiny. No wonder they're always angry.

poland is about the same size as belarus

i wonder why

Attached: 1484774031983.jpg (2000x1445, 817K)

Why did the Indians hate European colonists? If you answer this question, you will understand why Ukrainians hate them

Well let's start here
>during the interwar years (1919-1939) poland opressed the ukrainians within its territory very much, it closed ukrainian schools and only allowed polish people to enter the policeforce, among other things
>in 1943, ukrainians start massacring polish villagers on masse in the most brutal ways imaginable, even though that land had been annexed by the soviet union in 1939 and invaded by germany in 1941 and there was no polish authority at that time
>they portray it as some kind of redemption against repressive polish policies, but instead of attacking the army, the police, or partisan units, they simply attack unarmed villagers and slaughter them

now fast forward 50 years

>the polish president visit ukraine and says that poland is deeply sorry for "akcja wisla" (that was a resettlement campaign targeted at ukrainians, half of them were resettled to the former german territories, the other half were kicked out) even though it did not involve any killing
>poland is so sorry, it's really not okay what we did :) okay we wuz evil back then :) btw, the entire ukrainian nation can't be blamed for the massacres, it's always individuals who commit atrocities, not nations (actual quote by him)
>ukrainians proceed to spit on us, they never apologize for the massacres, and keep naming streets in the former polish city of lwów in honor of their war criminals (bandera street, etc.)
honestly i sincerely regret that we didn't resettle these fucks to the bottom of the sea during akcja wisła, where they fucking belong

only edgy bydło/бидлo

what about russia though.

Once they were an empire. And now just American bitches. I call it post-imperial syndrome.

ironic coming from a country being choped up by russia

>Well let's start here
>during the interwar years (1919-1939)

You gotta start a little earlier than that.Try 1600s. Either way, your president is right. Its always a band of monsters doing that shit, and decent people too broken down to stand up to it.

Stop your whataboutism, Joe.

>Be Pole
>Teach Khakhols how to read and write
>Teach them how to farm
>Bring them civilization
>Khakhols be like but muh we want Russia
>They chimp out and they kill hundreds of thousands of Poles
>After all this Poles still willing to step up for Ukraine
>After all this millions of Ukrainians found shelter in Poland

dey tuk r yobs

pot calling the kettle black

opinion of gook is not required

shit had place 75 years ago, seriously

vpn airlines

>Be Russian
>Teach Khakhols how to read and write
>Teach them how to farm
>Bring them civilization
>Khakhols be like but muh we want Poland

You are a lying piece of Polish shit. The clashes of the UPA and ak occurred with the appearance of ak on the Ukrainian lands. And yes, you also killed Ukrainian peasants. Ukrainian women, children and the elderly. But it is better not to remember this when you pretend to be an innocent victim, right?

said country that was formed thanks to Stalin's generosity

Attached: guys.png (994x600, 46K)

nah, ukraine (literally borderland) was more of battlefield for us

No one cared about Polish nobles from the XVII century at that point. The Ukrainian cossacks also started rebellions back then, and they also slaughtered Unite and Catholic civilians, but nobody cared about that in the XX century. Too much time had passed at that point.

said country that was formed thanks to Stalin's generosity

there it is
another perfect example of hohol mentality
>say that you were sorry
>instead of saying sorry hohol chimps out
whatever you say russia 2.0

the "UKRop government approved version of ukrainian history told like they actually happened" are one of my favourite fairytales to read before the bed

Attached: 1447454916224.jpg (604x473, 83K)

Poland was formed in 966 buddy unlike hohols in 20th century

i love you

WE

i'm with poland on this one. fuck ukraine you russian whores.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland

• Baptism of Poland 14 April 966

>russia 2.0
2.0 implies newer and improved

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

They are very similar to one another but both country aren't willing to accept it since they're both shitholes

We don’t hate Ukraine, we don’t really even think about Ukraine.

Ever tried Windows 2.0?

And this is just one article. If you turn on the remnants of your brain, you will find literally dozens of them. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawłokoma_massacre

whuts it to you? shituanian?

by the time were through with those pieces of shit, Arabic will be their first language

Attached: shit3..jpg (208x243, 13K)

ukrops murdered polish civilians first despite the fact becasue muh opressors despite the fact that it was nazis that ruled the land
and later when AK killed much much less hohol civilians (unlike hohols that killed 50-60k innocent people)

it's always funny to watch ukarinians trying to change the history by saing that banderas attacked AK not civilians

I love you magyarbro. Polish-Hungarian invasion of pookraine when

poles are white and based, shitkranians are yellow and cringe
crimea is russia

Attached: 1538837286378.png (731x663, 591K)

>abought 365 ukrinians killed is the same as 50 000 poles
wow didn't know hohols were this retarded
want us to erect a monument to say that we're sorry?

>russian shill pretends to be polish
nice try

Based Ukrainian Slavic brothers XD

Attached: Sprofanowany_pomnik_polskich_profesorów_we_Lwowie..jpg (785x541, 109K)

>The massacre was believed to be an act of retaliation for an earlier murder by Ukrainian Insurgent Army of 9 (or 11) Poles and for the anti-Polish genocide in the wider region.
>Women with small children (below 10 years old) were spared.

In other news - members of the NSDAP and their retinue executed on the spot by the Soviets!

What the fuck were you trying to prove you dumbass? That they didn't get a fair trial? Start shit get hit.

Attached: 1540839110133.png (600x580, 360K)

Because you are occupiers. We did not kill you in your silesia / tatras. That you came to us. That you destroyed the West Ukrainian People's Republic. That you took the land from the Ukrainian peasants and gave them to the Polish soldiers (the politics of sedimentation). You were closing our schools. You were closing our churches. You have reduced the Ukrainians to the state of slaves in our land. You are literally worse than the Nazis. So why are you surprised that you were killed? Sit in your filthy Silesia, and no one will kill you, pshek. And if you play the empire, get ready to die

Attached: 15475037031961087764111.jpg (2160x2160, 1.36M)

hate comments

Attached: Turkiye Siyasi Haritasi 1927.jpg (1600x1029, 633K)

>The Ukrainian cemetery was transformed into a dump yard.
top bantz

>hohols attacked AK!
>no they didn't they attacked civilians
>MUH OPRESSORS

literally russia tier whataboutism

we're talking about the fact that UPA attakced innocent people while hohols keep saying that they attacked AK

nah, 100 percent polak

Attached: 5bdc72b0b222a5b64e7766b3e587d666.jpg (720x559, 82K)

>You have reduced the Ukrainians to the state of slaves in our land
>teaching hohols how to read and write is reducing them to slaves
lol

la creatura got rekt

That picture is so old I'm willing to bet a beer that this particular BMW relives it's 3rd youth somewhere in ukraine

>brand new
>never hit
>only 140k on the clock!

Attached: 1540030141266.jpg (750x918, 75K)

somethin to laugh about?

yeah
we should've just let them roll in their own shit and laugh at them instead of trying to act like normal human beings

> innocent people
I repeat, innocent people sat in Warsaw / Silesia / other ethnic lands of Poland. By your actions in 1919-1939, you ceased to be people in our eyes. And I do not deny the UPA attacks on the peasants. But it was necessary to do to free our house from invaders. Otherwise it would be the second Donbass for us in a hundred years.

>Because you are occupiers.
>That you took the land from the Ukrainian peasants and gave them to the Polish soldiers (the politics of sedimentation).
Ah the ol' reliable "Ukraine was a real thing before WW2" larp

Question to Ukrainian anons:
If Poles are evil swine, why do so many of you move to Poland?

you didn't.

John please, stop being obsessed with us.

>it was necessray for us to kill people who weren't even hostile to us becasue muh invaders
becasue of people like you i do not feel any pity for all the hohols that are dying right now
hope russia will drop nuke on you and will also use the same bullshit
>muh opressorss
excuse

To Russia mostly.

Kek

awww yeah hohols, you subhuman war mongers, you hear that? them are ARABIC nasheeds

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3LfqXZwlQ

they will setyou free.

Attached: jihad flag.jpg (275x183, 5K)

There goes cattle. Literally people who care only about money. There are such in every country, there is nothing strange about it.

You can steal a new BMW, but you always be an old Seba

>becasue of people like you i do not feel any pity for all the hohols that are dying right now
>hope russia will drop nuke on you and will also use the same bullshit
same. I was on the edge on the whole crimea annexation and separatist movement thing but the thought that even a small percentage of hohols thinks like this guy eases the choice.

I sure wish all of them hellfire.

Attached: 2457291.jpg (2939x3541, 1.77M)

People flee their countries to earn better salaries elsewhere. That does not necessarily mean that they hate their countries.

They were innocent? What? They were accomplices of the Polish government. They came to the Ukrainian lands. They killed us (""" just a few thousand """).

i drive superior nipponese 4x4 automotive thought.
a far cry from a seba

Look at the catalog
Every other thread is about Russia.
It only started to happen recently. You have been shilling from different proxies. Also I know for a fact there is a Polish flag that is Russian, and also a Swiss, an Italian, a German (the volga mongol), a fucking leaf, etc. Pretty much every flag. You meddled with our election, you elected trump, you caused turmoil in France, you terrorize the Brits, you poison them, you control Facebook, you spread propaganda via RT. We need to nuke you.

>Pretty much every flag.

Attached: KdFRu_M4_200x200.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>be farmer
>happen to be born under Polish citizenship
>do nothing but farm for living
>one day some autistic hohols flood your village and proceed to kill everyone despite the fact that you didn't done aything to them becasue they think it's your fault they're hohols simply becasue you're polish farmer

Attached: 1490544143553.png (500x514, 291K)

nigger please, only possible way to earn something above 1k is on Yamal already full of your own hungry "limita"

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=9PKQS99js6k

Attached: 1497665841061.png (239x250, 142K)

>nigger
You are still racist. How sad is that?

>You meddled with our election, you elected trump, you caused turmoil in France, you terrorize the Brits, you poison them, you control Facebook, you spread propaganda via RT.
And that's a good thing!

>another braindead burger who believes everything CNN says
Maybe people want to talk about Russia on an international board because they are important internationally?

I do not consider the actions of the UPA heroism. This is a dirty page of our history. I want a trial, but the Poles do not want. They say that the UPA are criminals, because they killed the Poles, but they glorify the AK, although they killed the same Ukrainian peasants. I think this is an extreme degree of hypocrisy.

>tfw you are an UPA soldier fighting for the independence of Ukraine and you enter a village, but instead of finding unarmed peasants, women and children, you find the 26th battalion of the Polish Home Army
It's not fair!

Despite being 3rd world tier a minimal wage in Poland is enough money to support a family of 4 in ukraine.
And with a few shitty exceptions polish employers are ready to pay more than minimal wage depending on your qualifications.

>Also I know for a fact there is a Polish flag that is Russian
you mean me?

I thought they didn't care for one another

>mistaking women and children for soldiers
you need to check your eyes vladim

The western and eastern Ukraine is on the same level of friendliness.

Look, we were also being colonised and opressed by another ethnicity during that timeperiod. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_the_Province_of_Posen
But we didn't genocide them. We waited until the war was over and then kicked them out to Germany.
I understand Ukraine. I understand why Ukrainians didn't want to have any more Poles in their lands. But I just wish that they would stop gloryfying the people who killed my countrymen.
Aside from that, Ukrainians are great people. They're good. They're slavs like us. I would rather take them over arabs and niggers any day, just like they would rather take me over arabs and niggers any day if Ukraine was wealthier than Poland.

Attached: 1547037230917.png (687x720, 414K)

I don't know or care if that's you or not, but there is one. Oh, and forgot about a Czech flag that is also Russian.

>important internationally?
lmao. yeah. They are as "import" as the Black Plague was important news in Europe. They only started being "important" on Jow Forums like a few weeks ago with all those proxy shills creating threads about them.

> ak soldiers come from these villages
> Polish villages supply AK with information and food
> Polish shutsmans from these villages kill Ukrainians, rob and rape
Why do they attack us ??!?! FUCKING KHOHOLS

Attached: 1546798404311.png (644x800, 15K)

Is this what mental breakdown looks like?

You must be new here on 4channel, friend, let me be the first to welcome you to Jow Forums. :)
Remember, no racism is allowed outside of /b/! As long as you follow that rule you will find we are a friendly board.

I support it too. But why do you glorify the UPA? After all, they are in the blood of the same innocent peasants.

>slavs like us
I thought poles kept insisting on being called Central Europeans and not slavs?

>> Polish shutsmans from these villages kill Ukrainians, rob and rape
>this is what is considered actuall history by UKrop poliburo
yeah those women and children murdering hohols left and right

I want say AK, not UPA sorry.

No. Every Pole, including the most pro-European cuckolds available in this country, acknowledges that we are Slavs.

I thought Norwegians were intelligent

you're naive if you think east slavs are "good", they don't value truth at all, everything is a yelling/shilling contest to them and so there can't really be any good relations long term, not really. Ukriane-Russia clusterfuck is a good example.

Koneczny miał rację

they fought against nazis and commies (and against hohols murdering polish civilians)

That's also russians who shit on your backyard, John! Go show them!