Which one?

Which one?

Attached: 20190112_130507.jpg (364x364, 32K)

NHK

pre-2010: BBC
YouTube era: PBS

big fan of Infinite Series, me

both are POZZED and KEKED

For me it's BBC

Attached: nice.jpg (720x397, 45K)

i unironically use the PBS over other shit we have available

PBS Frontlinme series are always amazing I also live there hourly news channel.
Only problem with PBS is that it's budget keeps getting a gutted

PBS is great. Make sure to donate to your local affiliate, anons. Whether it be a monetary donation or content, PBS is a treasure that deserves it.

What's the political bias of PBS? I know that BBC is more liberal

Liberal as well but less than BBC.

PBS because they're not shoving niggers down our throath every chance they get.

b&r.

I've also been watching NOVA since middle school.

There really isn't much of one. It seems like our National Public Radio has become increasingly liberal over the years with how they frame stories, and especially with their non-news programming (although I still like Radiolab a lot), but PBS (while maybe a bit left) is bretty good

Reality has a liberal bias, Drumpfkin

BBC. The faggots at PBS want you to immediately buy the program on disc after airing and never re-airing the fucking program again for a longtime. Also, fuck the paywalls on their OnDemand section too.

The BBC has become the political mouthpiece of the remainder faction of the Tory party at this point. """Liberal""" my ass, they bag on Corbyn endlessly.

based shitpost faggot.

that likely has something to do with how they're funded.

This is something foreigners never seem to understand.
The BBC ALWAYS has a bias, it just depends on who's in power at the time. It's a consequence of state funding.
Has to be said though, they seem to find it easier to align themselves with the Tories than with Labour.

Thanks frenz. Now I've got a new alternative to watch on internet besides BBC.

There really isn't a bias in PBS. Most of there shows are educational, which gets branded as liberal bias by right wingers.

>they bag on Corbyn endlessly.

Everyone with an ounce of sense does m8

Whatever you say m8.

Attached: image.jpg (616x403, 47K)

Forgot to mention. PBS was and is highly critical about Bush's foreign policy, especially in Iraq. That was enough to get its labeled left wing and have it's budget threatened.

Best documentary ever made

Attached: ADF87BDB-EAF5-4F8B-A62D-6FA860E81BE1.jpg (565x700, 185K)

Attached: MV5BZDA5MjIxYzktY2JiZS00OGZkLWJlZWItNjI5YWM0YjIzZmMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1061x1500, 149K)

Does PBS have as much of an online presence as BBC these days?

This. Same with NPR imo. Hence why they come off as so dry to some people.

How does it compare to their WW2 one? I found it really underwhelming

Dunno, honestly. I haven't seen it. The doc mostly focuses on the 19th century and the results of Westward Expansion, which I find infinitely more interesting, what with the mormons, injuns, cuhbuoys, border ruffians, free soilers, 49ers and such

I really really like the Rwanda genocide frontline

CNN
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WH*TE """PEOPLE"""

Kino Burns is a gift of God

Ive mostly watched BBC shows like merlin, luther, and sherlock dont know of any PBS shows really but may look into it

>BBC for shows
>PBS for everything else
Basically

See: . Neither NPR nor PBS is particularly biased, though the former does tilt to the left. Of course, any program that seeks to educate or reach the educated isn't likely to appeal to conservatives.