This is the fate that awaits any asian """"man""" that has the audacity to even attempt to display a sliver of...

this is the fate that awaits any asian """"man""" that has the audacity to even attempt to display a sliver of masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=JrNGeacJA1Q

Attached: 1547482781069.png (490x640, 540K)

>the amount of mutts in a single video

yikes

mirin those negative gains on the asian dude

>Black guy acting like a animal as usual
>obese Mexicans in the background not understanding what is happening, probably illegal, and getting free meds
>asian being weak
>white anglo Americans that can barely breath
USA is truly a shithole

SEDATE THE NIGGA LUL

>when your anime tropes don't work IRL

Attached: Capture.jpg (1499x1080, 103K)

Attached: Capture.png (210x317, 119K)

jesus he's so skinny. why would you get into a fight if you're that skinny? at least he's got his anime hair

That asian doesn’t even look human

>Cop does nothing until they start fighting
I bet he was just waiting to shot the black guy

No kidding I know an asian, probably Chinese who are abourmt 1m83 for like 80kg mini, it’s thick and have a manly jaw. I wonder it’s place birth

For people who don’t understand English when it’s spoken, what is the origin of the fight ?

That asian guy looks incredibly ill. Why would you even start a fight when you're that skinny? That black girl filming is so embarrassed lmao.

Attached: 1517376096251.png (320x275, 79K)

Based black ass momma commentary.

asian man was looking at racist jokes on his cellphone

Thanks

>durr confirm ur age

fuck that, I always embed this shit somewhere and it works, retarded youtube bullshit.

the retard looks like lil treyvon martin btw, aww, imagine if he could live to start shit in hospitals too ;_;

Attached: 1547485423791.webm (338x600, 1.96M)

I don’t get it, when you watch a video from YT on Jow Forums, you don’t need to put your age

dont open another tab, watch it here on Jow Forums(nel)

wtf, this is nothing like my burmese cartoons

>nigger sucker punches
Every vid

I would stomp that nigger

>SEDATE DIS NIGGA RIGHT DER MMHMM YE SEDATE HIS ASS

kinda dislike negroes desu

>sedate the nigga

Kek

sad that guy cant even ko a skinny as asian dude

Dude looks like where's waldo

The skinny guy seems very souple, so he can absorb the punch more easily

>free meds
>usa
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

His jaw was pretty decent. Still though yeah nig was a chump

if you ask me, the Asian guy won the fight.
He got hurt but I mean they are already in a hospital!

>sucker punches
how was that a sucker punch?

How was that not? the nig asked to stand up if he wants to fight but the asian guy was just sitting. The nigger implied that he would only fight if the asian stands up.

>sedate the nigga mmm mmm

Attached: 3e99effdff7c9a30990059e19aa2c426.jpg (550x453, 49K)

>someone aggressivelly approaching you
>aggressivelly shouting at you
>aggressivelly getting in your face

>it was a sucker punch

skinny dudes surprise the fuck out of people because some can actually fight and are ungodly strong despite how frail they look, my friend got rekt by a skinny dude just like that guy.

People can yell at eachother without one of them unexpectedly throwing a punch. It was a sucker punch plain and simple, no real warning that ot had escalated to that level, no shoving first, just a surprise punch.

>soiboy takes down the negro at the end

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

god i fucking niggers

Wh*te bvlls are the true master race

My father, who fought a lot until he got quite old, always told me never to fight a very tall skinny guy, they are the most dangerous. Wasted advice though, I have never been in a fight.

what?

fat boomer hands typed these posts.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x375, 90K)

right. the guy punched him from the front. how else do these fags expect fights to happen?

sucker punches are from the side or behind

Wish I was that skinny

is that supposed to justify the black guy's behavior

Attached: Nazi-spurdo.png (309x433, 57K)

I know right. In mexico they decapitate and skin people alive. When will nigs learn

what a bizarre scene that is, why is there a police officer just sitting there in the waiting room?

I mean a nigger is a nigger but why is the asian guy looking for a fight? He's either asking for it or mentally ill.

If you don't square up or don't otherwise signalize you will attack someone its a sucker punch, its really not that complicated,

sounds like you're some kind of petty punk that did the same in the past and now feel defensive

At least he didn't get knocked out like most wh*tes.

In case of mass shooting

Most hospitals have some cops/security guards around.

>don't otherwise signalize you will attack

piss off boomer. back to being a worthless fatass snake.

That asian deserved everything he had coming

also
>sedate the nigga
I love the black women in my country lmao

N

Attached: 1543163944606.jpg (612x408, 29K)

you're genuinely braindead

>and getting free meds
>Fee health care
>Amerikkka

Because nigger

Most American hospitals have police or armed security (often a moonlighting policeman or retired cop) in them (Our's always have unarmed security and maybe armed in big cities). So do basically all of their colleges and universities, most of their highschools, about half of their middle schools, and even like a third of their primary schools have a police officer in them. It's a weird country

Cope

Coping with what?

is he trying to cosplay post-chemo Steve Jobs? should have cut his hair

Attached: article-2046017-0E41455E00000578-222_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 147K)

Why is the Asian guy staring at and approaching that guy? Doesn't he have any sense of self preservation?

Attached: 1537904836671-0.png (808x1300, 383K)

>was looking at racist jokes on his cellphone
He didn´t write it.. so??

Compare this post to every webm that gets posted when a nigger knocks out a wh*toid in 1 punch.

"Sedate the nigga"

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

being a swedecuck

Attached: tenor.gif (220x142, 1.03M)

They are fucking boomers trying to domesticate the whole world with their rhetoric. The only reason (young) whites get sucker punched so much is because they were raised by these worthless boomer shitheads. Anyone before millenials is a boomer btw.

Jow Forums loves a good old LARP as a black person

i think they locked eyes, and the asian guy didnt want to be a bitch and look down

What

>Asian being retarded and inciting a fight
>Moves closer and says "I'm standing right here" in a beta voice
>Implying that's not free reign for a fight

nice banter

Attached: 1547268750747.jpg (419x304, 24K)

He wasn't even looking for a fight, you retard. You obviously didn't see the full video.
Motherfucking retard, the guy was just looking around the room, the Black guy just got mad because the Asian looked at him for a second, and starting to rage up.

Do you fly off the handles if someone looks at you for a second? Kill yourself, you R-neck!

Love how the powerful wh*te bvll comes in at the last second and manhandles that weak black "man". We have more natural strength than black people. They have to work for it.

>the beginning of the video must have been the start of any interaction these two had

Wow

That's retarded. You always avoid eye contact with these types on transit and in public spaces. That's like the first rule of navigating an urban environment in America.

You're such a retard.
The black guy was obivoulsy in rage mode before hand, and picked on the Asian b/c "muh superiorness".

Welcome to America, any crowded public place is basically a disaster waiting to happen

Based BLAC BVLL

>100162385
Your friend is just a fag
Your father is a fag as well

This, even the black woman filming said he was being an idiot and fighting over nothing. And she was right, they should have sedated him.

imagine the mental illness required for this post

That guy got lucky, niggers shoot each other over having their shoes insulted.

>hanging around n*ggers

That's what I said you nigger, the asian isn't helping the situation at all by going close to the ape and further agitating it.
Don't go looking for a fight if you can't win it.

It was a sucker punch because the asian guy was stretching his fucking hands and totally unprepared to take the punch. The way real men fight is, they stand up and only start when they're both in fighting stance.

never heard of gibs? dumb fucks

based beaner

MUH JOAR DHEYNZ NIGGA

But yeah that asian guy was way too skinny, got thrown around like a ragdoll. Doubt him being ready would've helped him.

Anyone who isn't a fat slug can one-shot a guy by surprise.
So of course you'd expect people acting like unrestrained apes to ohko people on the go.

>moldavia

And if you hit first you've just committed assault... You're really a basic bitch, aren't you? Don't be a bitch and titter on the edge of a fight looking for a cheap shot, scummy faggot. You'll feel better about yourself.

He did not actually place himself in the man's field of view. In fact he made sure he didn't see the swing. I guess you see yourself in that, punk.

I want that hair

>the asian guy was stretching his fucking hands
it was obvious that he shouldnt be wasting time with that. Not a sucker punch. Take your worthless 50's gentleman memes and hang yourself.

>ay listen mayn
>*walks towards you*
>i dont want no trouble, nah mean, i don't wan-
>*WHAP*