Is this right Belgium?

is this right Belgium?

Attached: aa.png (374x588, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hevea_brasiliensis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castilla_elastica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State#Red_Rubber_system_and_forced_labour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptostegia_grandiflora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proud of Belgium. You did great work.

Absolutely.

Attached: 1476802499285.jpg (675x820, 187K)

disgusting

wtf, this is not even funny racism.

Do you unironically believe it?

Based

I'm starting to suspect there's a genetic pre-disposition towards extreme cruelty and pathological lack of empathy in some Europeans that makes them a danger towards the rest of mankind. If this is indeed the case then extirpation of the genes involved through extinction of the afflicted lineages is the only rational form of self defense for the rest of mankind. Racists are a danger to all and so they can't be allowed to breed.

What's funnier than a dead nigger?
15 MILLION DEAD NIGGERS HAHAHAHA!!8!

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this were in fact real.
Because even though Belgium is pretty left leaning (at least until recently), there have always been tons of incidents of blatant racism, mostly because the people are ignorant.
Blackface, calling a type of cake nigger tits, touching black people's hair etc. etc.
t. black

>touching black people's hair

woah,woah, stop right there Adolf.

>rubber
No, The Seringueira is native from Brazil, and there was no plantation in Congo.
Lies and lies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hevea_brasiliensis

I dislike black people

Attached: 1547150116960.png (390x390, 112K)

>calling a type of cake nigger tits
We do it too.
Pic related, TETA DE NEGA.

Attached: kit-doce-maria-mole-e-teta-de-nega-maria-fumaca-suspiro-D_NQ_NP_849931-MLB25835898507_082017-F.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this were in fact real.
>Because even though Belgium is pretty left leaning (at least until recently), there have always been tons of incidents of blatant racism, mostly because the people are ignorant.
>Blackface, calling a type of cake nigger tits, touching black people's hair etc. etc.
>t. black

Attached: soyger.png (690x752, 22K)

based, based ,based. based.

Who cares? It's not like Belgium is a real country. It's just something made up so EU could agree to have a physical location somewhere without anyone objecting to it because they're so irrelevant. If it wasn't for EU, Belgium might as well not exist

Marica follanegros

>Belgium is pretty left leaning
>mostly because the people are ignorant
Nah not really, everything is intentional

racism is just and always legitimate

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

>The Seringueira is native from Brazil
So what? Vanilla and cocoa are native to Mexico and they're now grown in all continents except for Europe, you do understand you don't exactly need high tech to carry a potted plant in a ship? Also Amazonian trees are hardly the only source for rubber.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castilla_elastica

Attached: 1527634178443.jpg (345x383, 47K)

Based. From now on, I only eat Belgian chocolate

Killing Nazis is always justified, you won't serve even manslaughter time anywhere in the West.

Attached: laughter3.png (508x500, 536K)

OK retard

Are you evading your ban yet again?

But the rubber tree was hidden for most part of our history inside the jungle. And only after that Europeans discover how to turn it in real rubber it became valuable. And after that, we did not allowed anyone to get there, brits only manage to get the tree because they pay a smuggler to take seeds and then create a plantation in SEA.
This is quite recent, when Brits finally start to collect rubber from the tree they planted, belgium was already losing congo.
So there is no way that someone smuggle it first to Belgium and made a plantation of a tree that take many years to grow.

>this coming from a human sacrificer heart eater that decorates monuments with human remains

It was not the Belgians who cut Congolese hands off. It was other Congolese that where paid to be their police.

How fucking dense are you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State#Red_Rubber_system_and_forced_labour
Seriously
Damn right

>you won't serve even time anywhere in mexico for anything.

well it's not like like that here in the west. some of us are functioning societies m8

just some light banter m8
and i wonder what will happen when i kill some mexican hood rat while im on vacation will the police even bother investigating or will it just increase the gang homicide statistic

Attached: 1488.jpg (840x840, 88K)

Not the same plant tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptostegia_grandiflora

Also, seriously what?
Are Belgians accountable for the crimes committed by their police? Then so, all ONU members are also accountable for the atrocities in Africa since they most of the time, unknowing are training future rebels to "pacify their countries".

top kek

>i wonder what will happen when i kill some mexican
Are you sure you want to go on record threatening violence on the internet?

>Not the same plant tho
No shit, see >Amazonian trees are hardly the only source for rubber.

I'm just saying Nazi "lives" are worthless and we both know it's true

That picture is wrong and has nothing to do with the atrocities comitted under leopold II

I'm pretty sure those chocolates are 'Antwerpse handen' , and as the name implies are chocolates from Antwerp in the shape of hands. It's based on folklore, where a a roman soldier called Brabo defended the city from a spiteful giant (Antigoon)who sat near a bridge and demanded toll.Those who couldn't pay had their hands cut off. Brabo defeated him, cut off his hand and tossed it in the river scheldt. The name 'Antwerpen' is said to have come from this (sounds like Hand Werpen= Tossing a hand)

Pictures like in op are what happens when you have an entire generation of uncultured people with confirmation bias

yeah

You got 300 US dollars? If so, you're good to go my friend.

>Pictures like in op are what happens when you have an entire generation of uncultured people with confirmation bias

Nah. It was 100% conscious lie by one of those "black activist" commies that hustle their own people for cash.

I guarantee you whoever posted it knew what they were doing.

We also have this statue which is called "runaway niggerslaves surprised by dogs"

Attached: Weggelopen negerslaven verrast door honden (1895).jpg (800x1067, 194K)

Wait a minute senpai, is this in Brussel?

Attached: 1544473030209.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>Are you sure you want to go on record threatening violence on the internet?
hey FBI someone made a threat and a post about violence on Jow Forums!!!
lmao if they took the shit on this site serious the police would need more than a hundred officers to track and investigate shitposts on this site all day

yes it is indeed in Brussels
the statue was bought by the Belgian government in 1895 and donated to the City of Brussels as a gift

>workers can't meet quota
>cut off their hands so they can work slower
the absolute state

based, gott strafe ostdeutschland

Damaging your property like that does sound a bit counterintuitive. But I suppose it's meant to encourage the rest of your rubber production equipment to work harder.

Attached: 1468586481623.jpg (590x578, 31K)

T.Spaniard who literally annihilated an entire continent population

You're literally one of the least racist countries on earth.

Let it be, he's a western black. If someone touches his hair he gets 12 years a slave flashbacks

its all that deep systemic oppression prof horowitz told him about

lmao

Attached: belgium-in-europe-kidspat-carerc-ug-belgium-in-africa-1L8uj.jpg (640x781, 37K)

A cry for relevance ťbh. We still have that now whenever we get mentioned or recognized in america or any other relvant country it appears in the news/paper.

Except that's not what happened.

>blackface and a dessert are blatant racism
you really don't know how good you have it

Its retarded indeed because its the niggers that say it is.

Congo was the private property of King Leopold II and it was not administrated by the Belgian crown. I shit you not

The La Moneda Museum (Museum from the Government House of Chile) sells plushies of the Selknam tribe that was completely genocided by chilean colonists in the Patagonia.

Attached: plushies genocided selk'nam tribe la moneda museum.jpg (320x240, 25K)