Did they deserve it?

Did they deserve it?

Attached: family_nicholas_ii_of_russia_ca._1914.jpg (4295x3221, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Maria_Nikolaevna_of_Russia_(1899–1918)#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
tzar-nikolai.orthodoxy.ru/ost/exp/ritual.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To an extent yes.

Quite

yes
(no)

Attached: 1547051088336.jpg (1145x1754, 194K)

I don't think anyone really deserved to die like that.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Yes they oppressed Finns

Not quite. They deserved a public trial, like Louis Capet and Marie Antoinette.

romanovs deserved to be driven out and being forbidden to enter politics ever again.
But not dying like animals

Yes

Attached: napoleon-gance-large2a.jpg (548x414, 61K)

It's been discussed multiple time already.

They obviously did not deserve this and the Russian people has to bear the weight of responsibility for their murders.

GIB ANASTASIA GF

Attached: 1547360106691.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Obviously yes

Shit choice, Maria was the best
I hope based ERMAKOV raped her

Attached: ermakov1.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>nd the Russian people has to bear the weight of responsibility for their murders.
It's not 8th century anymore, you can't put the blame of certain persons on entire community

Personally I'd choose Alexei. So cute.

quick and painless?

They made Finnish the official language of Finland.

>The last to die were Tatiana, Anastasia, and Maria, who were carrying a few pounds (over 1.3 kilograms) of diamonds sewn into their clothing, which had given them a degree of protection from the firing.

Attached: 1542728865266.jpg (321x264, 8K)

tell me everything.

If the French did it then why not the Russians?

>Was actually from the house of Bourbon
Frogs are weird

NO.

Attached: 1450103400876.jpg (1266x1920, 596K)

dying like proper bourgeoisie, senpai

Attached: 7658659.png (839x583, 547K)

You can look it up online. Make sure you haven't eaten first.

As the russian pointed earlier, the French organised a trial for the King and the Queen.

Their young son (the dauphin) was murdered tho, and in horrible conditions.

they were shot and then buried in ditch

Can we at least blame Russian Jews?

if I read it would I die?

Attached: 1546597776498.png (800x800, 254K)

No, because that's conspiracy theorism

yes

Attached: 1547027782504.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

Caution, it will make your pee pee hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Maria_Nikolaevna_of_Russia_(1899–1918)#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family

Attached: liberator.png (680x583, 327K)

That nice little family in the photo held tens of millions as slaves, literal serfs. He could have given true freedom to the people, but stalled as usual and lost his and his family's heads over it.

DESU the situation was slightly better. Serfdom was abolished in 1861 and the liberation payments have been closed after revolution of 1905.

serfdom was abolished in 19 century
the thing is, it stayed the same because peasants were still pretty much forced to work as cheap labor for landowners
STILL, even that wasn't the real reason for revolution, retarded decisions like WW1 were (tsar was the one who started it, not that serb terrorist)

no but also it was probably for the best and way more kids had way worse deaths during that time

They weren't raped.

>get rid of the tsar
>end up with something even worse and the population are still virtual slaves

I read somewhere, probably Russia Today, that they found ritualistic shit around the scene and then the guy investigating was murdered and some other conspiracy type shit.

Bolsheviks chimped out. Russia was on a route towards democracy
SAD

>probably Russia Today
probably Jow Forums, they even had a theory that executioner positions in a tiny basement formed pentagram

Attached: 1546628764129.jpg (737x758, 206K)

>end up with something even worse
That's what they teach you at school, huh?
Those claims are literally hundred years ago and they are clearly false. Here's an article from orthodox site on the topic
tzar-nikolai.orthodoxy.ru/ost/exp/ritual.htm

Shot again and again and bayoneted and beaten to a pulp and their bodies burned.

Nicky probably deserved it, but the rest of the family didn't.

>That's what they teach you at school, huh?

I don't think the tsar ever executed 1 million people in 16 months or created a deliberate terror famine.

wasn't the holodomor a hoax?

Maybe Nicholas, but not the fucking kids. That was sad.

>Americans literally believe all this crap without doublechecking and reviewing alternative POVs

Attached: 1435683803978.png (152x169, 50K)

little shota was the only underage at the moment of execution

I dunno, let's ask some Ukrainians.

>monarchist scum
>do they deserve death?
Oui !

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (266x337, 27K)

>people
Traitors of the people aren't people.

Anastasia was 16.

Fun fact: Louis XVI was executed on a majority of one vote.
16 isn't underage.

I don't remember the Russian Revolution having talking bats, do you?

Attached: ab6742829beffc8529f5cb976e7dd233.jpg (800x1135, 137K)

Narrowing the 1931-32 famine to Ukranians only is just as retarded as narrowing nazi crimes to Holocaust. It was a national disaster, caused mostly by mix of natural reasons and mismanagement on the local level, it has nothing to do with ethnic cleansing. If we check the papers of the era, we may find articles about famine in Western Ukraine as well, and Western Ukraine was the part of Poland.

Attached: голод гуцульщина.jpg (375x500, 94K)

yes I wish every russian had the same fate

NO.

Attached: 1528622632509.jpg (858x536, 118K)

Cuck desu

basãdo

age of maturity was 16 at the time and you could work at factory since 12 or 14
in fact, majority of children in russian empire probably did work at factories while tsar offspring enjoyed monarchic lifestyle while their dad was busy shooting cats and starting world wars
sorry but I have no empathy to rich people, especially to those who live in same country with me, I mean if some oligarch daughter would get dismembered and eaten by african cannibals tomorrow I'd probably giggle and that's about it

Attached: 1545451989951.png (240x221, 77K)

This.

Attached: два чаю роммельъ.jpg (887x814, 298K)

Never thought I'd agree with a r*ssoid, but I wish especially the ones that have their offspring live in other countries like mine die soon

The princesses did help with nursing wounded soldiers in the war, so that was worth a little something. :^)

>ywn be nursed by a Russian princess

Mom, is dinner ready?

Attached: 234835bdef7ffd6d97e5ab1291affac2_w537_h634.jpg (537x634, 75K)

And then he died a gibbering idiot from syphilis.

I watched a british docu about them once, and this smug British lady said that the princesses enjoyed the company of swarthy looking russians from the Caucasus regions or some shit.
twas pretty weird desu

Russian battlefield casualties in WWI were actually not that high but the desertion rate was through the roof.

>These men were all intoxicated and they were outraged that the prisoners were not brought to them alive. They expected to be part of the lynch mob and were hoping to abuse the women before killing them.
>A few of Ermakov's men pawed the female bodies for diamonds hidden in their undergarments, two of whom lifted up Alexandra's skirt and fingered her genitals. Yurovsky ordered them at gunpoint to back off, dismissing the two who had groped the tsarina's corpse and any others he had caught looting. One of the men sniggered that he could "die in peace", having touched the "royal cunt".

Attached: F3E.jpg (681x949, 538K)

Holy based

no they should have killed the zhids

fucking based and redpilled