All the memes were true

All the memes were true.

Attached: Dw6Gh2kWoAAgUO8.jpg (968x1200, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
newsweek.com/mcdonalds-touchscreen-machines-tested-have-fecal-matter-investigation-finds-1234954
dailykos.com/stories/2018/11/2/1809360/-Melania-Trump-s-95-000-one-day-hotel-room-billed-to-US-Taxpayers-And-she-didn-t-stay-there
qz.com/1465202/melania-trump-racked-up-a-174000-hotel-bill-during-a-one-day-trip-to-toronto/
youtu.be/W4QNXnNftWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No fucking way.

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

we will never live this burger shit down will we?

Attached: pepe222.png (420x420, 126K)

Whats wrong with burgers?

They just served all that shit with the packaging too.

Attached: 1547417334954.jpg (505x960, 177K)

god bless

So let's just own it

its for the college football champions who usually get the best meals made by 1st class chefs

but its wendy's this time

Won't those be all fucked after sitting on the table for hours?

Why not at least serve some BBQ or something?

'Dollar Menu Donald' strikes again!

Attached: WhiteHouse.png (960x620, 426K)

Dog bless

to be fair burgers taste good

lol last year they got filet mignon

What a nice guy, fancy food is crap anyway.

Fast food burgers are disgusting. It's so easy to make homemade burger and so much tastier.

>Butler lighting up candles on silver candleholder
>face is pure JUST

i love mcdonalds burgers
i think they taste better than homemade burgers

Not bad actually. Based.

>be college athlete
>Don't get paid because it's illegal by NCAA laws
>win biggest game of the year in a major upset
>while not getting paid for your hard work
>go to see president
>he serves you fast food and frozen salads

enjoy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

There are high-class burgers made by chefs too, the WH has its own kitchen surely.
But no, he literally ordered them from McDonald's and Wendy's.

people's president
that's fine in my book, even if it's a bit cheesy and VERY comical

This
I can't eat McDick's anymore. Feels like I'm eating poison.

what fast food are those from? Is that a famous place?

That's democracy and cola.

this food is probably way cheaper, then the regular food, made by a five star chef, that obama and co served for there guest.

>The "pink slime" meme again

Attached: Tshirt.png (487x432, 348K)

fuck all of you
i'd rather eat mcdonalds and pizza
over some shitty gourment food like a piece of lettuce arranged in a fancy way on a plate

Yes, serving them diet coke instead of champagne probably saved a lot of money too.

Because some people actually enjoy cheeper food , Pierre. You would think a frenchman would understand this.

Looks like Wendy's and McDonald's

Obama frequently had hot dogs served at the White House and no one said a word.

Attached: Hotdogs.png (566x625, 223K)

electing blumpf was worth it for the menes alone IMO

Attached: american bear.jpg (300x300, 20K)

this too

newsweek.com/mcdonalds-touchscreen-machines-tested-have-fecal-matter-investigation-finds-1234954

So serve them good hearty food then?
You think the only food in the world is burgers or artistic vegan dishes?

>A Harris Interactive survey commissioned by Red Robin[107][108] and released on April 4, 2012, found that 88% of US adults were aware of the "pink slime" issue
It's amazing that 88% of Americans are aware of something, considering most have no idea where US is on a map.

That he's a President of the people who, unlike May and Macron, doesn't take perverse pleasure in pissing away tax money?

Literally the Burger King

There's nothing wrong with hot dogs, or burgers in principle.
I'm sure real chicago hot dogs are delicious.

Can't afford those chefs during shutdown

burgers :DDDD and freedom xDDDDD

Isn't that code for children though?

>doesn't take perverse pleasure in pissing away tax money
Have you taken a look at his expenses?

They sometimes get paid, anyways. It's not uncommon to see college athletes driving around in nice cars.

>implying they don't get it from the cafeteria like everyone else
COPE FAGGOTS COPE

honestly
god bless

Maybe his roast was ruined?

Macron pls

Attached: 1547509015400.png (699x935, 1.19M)

Only non-essential government is shut down
about 30-40% of gov
fat donald's food is essential

Well executed pr stunt. Good way to expose all kinds of snobs and appear as the "everyman's president".

Normal people make nice dinners when there's something celebrate.

It was a joke.

nah it was actually kidnapped haitian kids who they tortured, raped and killed in esoteric rituals

>Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localised entirely within the White House kitchen?”

DONALD!!!!!!!!

I despise the guy but what's wrong with this?

Kek

Hell, normal people will make nice dinners even when there's nothing to celebrate if they're inviting someone over. It shows you care.
Ordering pizza is what you do when you're a student living off ramen or some old friend dropped by for a surprise visit and your fridge is empty.

>No Burger King
Fucking dropped. Wendies is ok but only their large burgers.

underrated

fattie detected

I hope he didn't order from the Papa Paedophile's Pizza Parlour like Hillary did, because that would like REALLY put him in trouble haha

Attached: GoTbhHY.jpg (350x470, 19K)

Yeah, Macron and May make the government pay for rooms for security personnel and WH staff in their own very expensive Golf Clubs and hotels. Totally nailed Macron and May.

May also makes UK buy his own brand of bottled water.

>dont get paid
>oh except for $75k+/year for room and board, tuition (out of state or private uni especially), ipads, clothing, shoes, personal trainers, nutritionists, gym access, etc maybe even nice new cars for elite programs

It's not like Trump doesn't want to fuck his underage daughter.

As funny as might be, it really isn't behavior befitting the actual fucking president of the United States. I feel ashamed myself just watching it, and I'm not even American.

Attached: 1547508972842.png (702x985, 1.33M)

Who's that?

>underage
She's 37.

>trump does stunt #998256
>people talk about it, another thing he does gets blown up everywhere

Being a US politician seems like an easy enough job. You walk into a room, slap a reporter with a giant dildo and announce you gave some change to a homeless guy on your way in.

then there's this shit
dailykos.com/stories/2018/11/2/1809360/-Melania-Trump-s-95-000-one-day-hotel-room-billed-to-US-Taxpayers-And-she-didn-t-stay-there
qz.com/1465202/melania-trump-racked-up-a-174000-hotel-bill-during-a-one-day-trip-to-toronto/

>As funny as might be, it really isn't behavior befitting the actual fucking president of the United States. I feel ashamed myself just watching it, and I'm not even American.

Attached: uWx62iWzES-iABbvPeFE8hfcksH4OsbKH1Zys9XfdpY.jpg (600x600, 55K)

they were raping children its a code word my dude

Attached: melania-trump-with-trudeau-ayyyyy-e1542308980185.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=899.j (1600x898, 182K)

athletes love mcdonald's and shit

Attached: file.png (850x569, 744K)

all right at first i thought it was a stuoid pr stunt. But after seeing this post i came to the conclusion it's a BASED and REDPILLED dinner because he triggered the prestigecucks

You guys realize the president is just a figurehead right? In truth we are a plutocracy, out elections are just for show.

Everyman's president.

Well, maybe he has stopped.

Attached: olympic village.png (1100x619, 1.03M)

why that nigga wearing airpods to dinner?

who cares? it is free food anyways, better than nothing

>silverware for fast food
Livin' the dream!

What did they eat in Idiocracy? Mountain Dew and Doritos?

I'm sure you'll come to understand once you stop being an edgy teenager.

how do they eat salad in mexico

I feel this too. Elected politicians fling shit at each other, modern politics is a circus with media making sure to dumb it down even more... and people still act like decorum is a big deal. You talk about the man's dick shape in major media outlets, call him a moron while he's in office, but then doublethink yourselves into some kind of ritualistic sacrosanct bullshit where he's the high priest with special taboos.

Wonder how much the fast food companies paid for the marketing opportunity

Yeah, The Man has talked about e.g. protruding nipples and guaranteed folks that he has a big dick. Then it turned out he has a small dick. It's just another story of him lying.

It’s a shame. Fast food is only good when it’s fresh. Since it’s such a massive amount of food. You know those burgers, chicken, and fish have been sitting for at least an hour by the time it got made to the White House and put on the table

May I see it?

Who cares about a bunch of obese nigger handegg players anyway?

What marketing? They probably didn’t pay shit. They didn’t advertise trying to win the contract to serve dinner at the WH. They were chosen by trump because McDonald’s is one of his favorite restaurants

youtu.be/W4QNXnNftWk

100% serious I would prefer that one million times more than any gourmet bullshit. That looks so good to my fat ass right now.

tryna lose weight over here and that pic is making me fucking hard.

except mcdonald's cheese burgers which for some reason almost taste better after a few hours

or maybe I'm just a weirdo

Attached: 1463993801581.png (741x609, 27K)

This is sad

That's because maps don't concern their burgers

>gourmet bs
why couldn’t they have tacos or burgers made my the White House chefs?

Just because it’s the White House doesn’t mean everything the chefs cook is some elegant dish. They are professional top tier chefs, they can make every day food, but very fucking well

>taste better after a few hours
>maybe I’m just weird
You’re fucking weird. Big Macs are delicious when they are fresh. But trash when they get cold

>why couldn’t they have tacos or burgers made my the White House chefs?

Because its a stunt.

Its a stunt.

Its. A. Stunt.

s t u n t