Question to Americans

Why do you guys still insist on building a wall at the Mexican border?

I'm not denying the effectiveness of walling off your country, but, it only works if its still 90-95% white. America is already chock full of Latinos, Blacks and various immigrants. Even if you were to build your wall, non-whites simply have higher birthrates, so your country will turn brown either way.
When you really think about it, wouldn't you agree that building a wall is a gigantic waste of taxpayer money, that could be better spent elsewhere?

Attached: 11967692434_ea0167d3b8_h-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hYYywm9Li4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The government is going to waste taxpayer money anyway. At least with the wall I get to see where the money went.

Remember when they tought we were paying for the wall?
top fucking kek, these were the times. It brings a tear to my eye.

>Why do you guys
>Remember when they
Literally one person and its the president

The smart idea is actually to pay for Mexico's wall. Mexicans are here already, but we can keep most of the illegals out if we build a giant wall at their southern border.

it's a smaller area to defend and observe, Mexican labor is generally cheaper plus their military and border patrol give less of a fuck in regards to answering to liberals (if the cartel hasn't bought them out)

The Mex-Ameri wall would be fantastic.

Attached: Wall.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

A lot of Americans don't want the wall to be built but building the wall isn't about keeping America white, it's to stop the browns to come through illegally all the fucking time through the southern border over the fences and shit. I do think it's a waste tho

Israel is already doing the beta test lmao way to go nerds.

Attached: 1543456527283.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Trump and his supporters are delusional morons. I cannot comprehend being so stupid as to vote for a man with a 500-word vocabulary and obvious mental illness.

>m-muh wall!

If you're competing with illegal immigrants for jobs, you're part of the reason why America is in decline. Frankly, the notion that low-income workers, selling their labor in exchange for a pittance, should be pitted as natives against non-natives is juvenile.

>inb4 muh crime

If we took nig-nogs out and left Latinos in, the United States would be as safe as Europe.

The USA is dumb
+you are saying it like being Latinamerican it's bad
it's not, get over it

Walls aren't for keeping out nonwhites, they're for keeping out illegal immigrants. You can come to america no matter your race, as long as it's LEGAL. :^)

They're not beta testing anything, the "wall" Trump is shutting the government down for is nothing more than extending the fence as it was being built under Obama

It's more symbolic than anything. It draws a line in the sand saying "no we will no longer let everyone in and enforce our immigration rules". In the 80's we naturalized all the illegals in the country under the condition that no more people come in illegally. 30 years later we haven't done much to stop that and the left cries that we now have to naturalize all these new illegals even though they broke their side of the deal. I feel for illegals and want kind of want to just naturalize everyone then build a big moat but how many times are we gonna have to do this.

im not against the protection of our borders, but I feel like a wall is very ineffective against the true danger that crosses the border

>Walls aren't for keeping out nonwhites, they're for keeping out illegal immigrants.
I do not understand. Are illegal immigrants any different from second and third generation nonwhites in America? I mean how much crime they commit, how many of them are on welfare and so on.

>it's more symbolic than anything

A $5 billion symbol. Only Trump supporters could be this fucking stupid.

>Literally one person and its the president

Nah m8, i remember these vids where the white kids chanted to the mexican kids "BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!"

Hell, even i've got another example

youtube.com/watch?v=2hYYywm9Li4

5 billion is nothing

I don't like Trump, I don't think the wall will work, I'm not even white but the left has no solution to immigration problem.

How's the wall a solution? Most modern-day undocumented migrants arrive into the United States legally but wind up over-staying their authorization. Traditional fence-hoppers will likely continue doing what they already do, which is circumvent by a physical barrier by digging underneath or climbing over top.

Thinking a big, expensive wall is going to eliminate or significantly reduce illegal immigration is naive. It'll likely garner some reductions in cross-border movements, but it's not worth the expense.

Because it shows the US is actually proactive about protecting its border. Still hundreds of thousands are crossing the border every year. It's part of the problem that needs to be taken care of. The wall doesn't just mean a fence but funding and staffing CBP to ensure people can't cross. After we do all that we can look into a path to citizenship.

You are
with a renegotiated NAFTA deal

this nigga serious lmaooooo

Let us in you damn xenophobes!

Attached: MS-13-gang-member-AFPOrlando-Sierra-640x480.jpg (640x480, 72K)

how about melting down the statue of liberty for scrap copper, that'd send the same message and might even turn a profit

cringe

We don't. Illegal immigration has dwindled to almost zero levels since the 1990's. That's just scare mongering to make stupid white trash vote Trump.

What about health care and education you stupid Jow Forumsak.

Because there is no problem.

retard.
most immgrants are not like that. stop memeing

Because a secure southern border costs like 20 billion maybe less but we already spent over a trillion in Afganistan for literally nothing so might as well spend money on vanity projects here as well as keep out Jorge and his kids. We are a decadent nation ran by retarded oligarchs please nuke us.

>this spacing
yeah, i'm thinking it's cringe

>immigration problem.
what problem

The wall was only propaganda to get Trump elected. Now it's just a promise he's forced to fulfil.

>most immgrants are not like that. stop memeing
>t. CHI

>(((education)))
My kids will learn to read at home using the Bible tyvm

He needs it to get reelected.

They'd find a way to fuck it up, they always do

If he wants to finish the wall in time, he'll have to

He will be reelected regardless. George HW was the last president not to serve 2 terms.

Americans want something to be done about illegal immigration and every politician knows exactly how to stop illegal immigration (proper fines for hiring illegals and actual enforcement of that) but the politicians don't actually want to stop the illegal immigration because its good for the economy
so they 'build a wall' that will do nothing and nothing will change if it is or isn't built, the debate will continue without any progress being made, the only strange thing is that americans don't question it, they think the western worlds largest illegal population in their country for years and years is just too complex for anyone to solve when so many other countries just dealt with it and moved on to other issues

So we've had a run of just 3 presidents in a row that won reelection. That doesn't mean anything. George W easily could've lost his reelection too

throwing money at education solves nothing

it will present a marked decline in border crossings where it is present , it will channel illegal entrants into ever more confined areas that will be easier to monitor

Based fellow Finno-Ugric Hyperborean arguing for death squads instead

Attached: 1529330748687.jpg (245x569, 26K)