BNB is a Skywire coin now

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

huge if correct

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-and-binance-strategic-cooperation-agreement/

Attached: __original_drawn_by_randy_awesomevillage__sample-c74df2b1afc2e28cb1e72f10856b12a6.jpg (850x1279, 172K)

AWESOME NOW I CAN PLAY KITTYCASH WITH BNB FINALLY THE NEW INTERNET HAS ARRIVED!

who is this 2d semen demon

They're just choosing to incorporate BNB into their shitty Skywire. There is no partnership, it's bullshit. It's like ETH getting incorporated into another project, wouldn't call that a partnership.

CZ is a part of SkyCult confirmed

This is crazy. If BNB is a fiber coin, does that mean they'll be working together on a dex? Funny how everyone was calling Sky a scam and then the biggest exchange just double downs in its support of the project.

oh nononono
when the kitties eat bnb, who will buy the proof of stake coin to gain kittycashhours?

also lol at timing this with the statement of synth that another unknown amount is stolen and duping soon

only project who fuds itself every fucking time
bizarro world
see you at 1 dollar

I told Skyfags to get out. They never listen. Synth is the worst coin leader of all time. He needs to be killed.

danbooru . donmai . us/posts?tags=randy_%28awesomevillage%29

They will rely on Skywire to run BNB and, for first time, take it out of the exchange, and that's bullshit to you? Dude, it means BNB was not a crypto to start with and Skywire will make it not only real, real but rely on the Skycoin ecosystem. Not in Ethereum: in fucking Skycoin. Hate the team and the project all you want, but this is huge you like it or not. Now your BNB will be in Synth's hands.

>Now your BNB will be in Synth's hands.
funds will never be safu again

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

You make no sense at all.

hahaha get fucked reddit sky fudders

Notice how this "partnership" is nowhere to be found on the Binance site or twitter.

Indeed.
Synth is desperate to drop his bags, he is out of control
Buy Holochain instead, the only real project out there.

Is it hard to understand? BNB will make a swap from being an ERC20 token to be a Sky Fiber coin

I would wait on Binance answer first, it all seems so weird. BNB is #15, and would rely on SKY #140 for the transaction fees (coin hours). This is either an intentional misleading news or the biggest happening for next week.

even though sky is a scam, you can buy now and then exit with an easy 10% before retards realize what this announcement actually means

spoiler: brandon wants you to exchange bnb erc20 for his worthless garbage before binance completes their own blockchain program and switches over

>Within KittyCash you can own unique kitties and complete game transactions on the Skycoin blockchain.

...I thought this kitty thing was a joke. He's serious, isn't he. Sky really is launching a clone of the done-and-over cryptokitty fad...

no joke
it's the economical foundation of the skycoin economy

Attached: skyprice.jpg (1220x106, 21K)

I literally got banned for saying Kitty Cash is a waste of time and that they should focus on shit that actually matters. They legitimately think normies will love Kitty Cash and that it will bring mainstream adoption for Skycoin.

maybe the whole "kidnapping" by the marketingteam was to take over the project from this schizo and now they failed and synth continues to crash it
what's even his actual job there?
and why did the money from the otc-sells go to his personal bank account?

you guys lol.
The skycoin team is not developing kittycash, its like saying ethereum developed cryptokitties. Its just a project on skycoins platform.

Also the reason sky is embracing it is because with a more advanced cryptokitty clone you'll get users/traction and also show that the Skyplatform doesnt get congested by high traffic

LOL no it won't. It's still going to be an ERC-20 token. It's going to be implemented into their Skywire internet. They could do the same for Bitcoin as well. You skycoin holders are seriously retarded.

Attached: gnntzqgfwv511.png (966x466, 168K)

This is good for Skycult.

D E L U D E D
Look, user I understand that you hold heavy bags and you want for skycoin to go up, but it's a scam. There is no doubt about it
You have to admit and accept it.
Just sell the bags already and get into some other legit project.
If you want to go for decentralized internet I suggest you to look into Holochain. DYOR

implementing an ERC20 token into skycoin would mean that atomic swaps between ethereum and skycoin will be possible, you dont think this would be bigger news than BNB if that was the case? Brainlet detected

Nice argument, oh wait, there was none

KittyCash team is apart of Skycoin, sorry. They're paid by Synth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.57.45 PM.png (880x394, 134K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.58.46 PM.png (906x576, 205K)

No its not, prove it

Guess what? There are thousands of obscure projects that implemented Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens into their project. Ethereum doesn't give a shit. You clearly don't know what's you're talking about because you think BNB is going to be a fiber token now. LOL. As if Binance is going to abandon Ethereum for a project ran by a schizophrenic that's going to implode at any minute now.

I literally did.

is he rambling about that guy he made to drop-out of his schoolarship to develop kittycash?

Your arguments are about as good as drinking sand to clench thirst

You literally did not.
There was a position to fill, they asked Synth if he knew anyone good for the position, Synth looked around, this happened, end of story

List me the thousands of projects that have working atomic swaps in place. Actually just list me 10.

Skycoin does not have atomic swaps, sorry. It doesn't even have the consensus algorithm implemented yet.

I never said it did. Classic deflection, you either get paid to FUD or just enjoy it. Doesn't really matter, I'll just wait for an announcement from Binance to clarify the situation.

This is more bullshit from Synth

>allowing other people to transact and create volume with your coin is doubling down on sky
lol

Satan + Yoshi = Satoshi confirmed
Nintendo is behind bitcoin
You would never suspect
Behind their leading gaming innovation

Lol i think he declined to save his reputation

Its fake atomic swaps. You store coins in their api and they switch them for you