Dios mio

Dios mio...

Attached: 1547507469390.png (597x658, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/01/14/clemson-white-house-donald-trump-hosts-national-football-champions/2568501002/
thumbtack.com/dc/washington/inexpensive-caterers/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJP8wVoTufg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is very based except for the salad tray. There should be no vegetables there unless they're on top of a burger.

Wendy's™ is based and redpilled. I wouldn't expect a europoor to understand.

Attached: 734.png (1150x1800, 1.21M)

I'm sure it's just for purposes of not being called on not providing healthy alternatives, it's just decoration

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>be corrupt
>commit war crimes
>be an overall nigger
>"ZOMG HE'S SERVING BURGERS AT THE WHITE HOUSE"

Jesus Christ, of all the things, this isn't even worth criticizing, and it's still a good gesture regardless of how tacky it is. I'd gladly eat greasy as fuck poutine and have a beer with my PM even if I hate him.

I thought Trump was stopping the wars that's why people got mad the other week

>you're not allowed to make fun of a retard
huh

Seething

Attached: 1547515918637.jpg (885x1200, 228K)

honestly nothing wrong with this imo. fast food every now and again can be a nice treat

POTUS? more like PUTOS

no you don't understand leftists love war now

Attached: okay this is epic.jpg (1024x699, 224K)

based president keeping his people fed

mommy

this is pretty based, it might be a stunt but a leader who eats pleb food is always better than some cunt who think hes better than everyone else

looking at you JVPITER FAGGOT

Based

Who wouldn't want some THICC Wendy's™ Beef?

Attached: wendy's beef.png (800x778, 341K)

We're gonna bomb your boats again and there's NOTHING you can do about it kiwiboy

Attached: 1546056782753.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

he's only "serving pleb food" because he shut the government down so there are no chefs in the white house, this is him scrambling to find a solution, you actual retarded reddit shit

>there are no chefs in the white house
Proofs?

Attached: 1513372546203.png (2400x1600, 69K)

usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/01/14/clemson-white-house-donald-trump-hosts-national-football-champions/2568501002/

>Press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump covered the cost of the food because "the Democrats refuse to negotiate on border security" and "much of the residence staff at the White House is furloughed."

>"I had a choice," Trump said. "Do we have no food for you? ... Or do we give you some little quick salads that the First Lady will make, along with the Second Lady — they'll make some salads.

if he wanted to get cheap or expensive shit theres plenty of other choice

communist leaf cunt

>Or do we give you some little quick salads that the First Lady will make, along with the Second Lady — they'll make some salads
the madman

>this is him scrambling to find a solution
Yeah, it took me less than 2 minutes to find $15 per person catering services in the DC area thumbtack.com/dc/washington/inexpensive-caterers/
Which is probably on par with what they spent on having stacks of burguers from different places displayed like that, it's not looking like people were rushing to the table to get the good stuff before they ran out, it would have at least been food served hot.

Seriously man

Attached: mental gymnastics.gif (500x450, 414K)

>americans can't ban-

the absolute madman

Lynchian

Attached: 1547519155363.jpg (1024x684, 141K)

I absolutely hate that fat sack of shit and I see nothing wrong with this

He eats like a trashcan everyday you moron. Have you ever seen his fucking meals?

He does look like he's enjoying that the fucking manchild

*tariffs your burgers*

Where's the fries and coke though

>I'd gladly eat greasy as fuck poutine and have a beer with my PM even if I hate him.
Yeah I would too, if I happened to run into him at a pub or something. If I was invited to dine with him in Ottawa, I'd expect a little more out of my country's leader. People are taking about the context in which the food is served.

That food better not be cold

> Second Lady

is that what we call Ivanka now?

not wanting to toss her salad

pleb

Has no one noticed the fat bitch that posted this. Bitch would complain about food

irony is that Trump is soooo ucking right to put all those food on the table because this is really what feeds americans.

you foreigners care about this a little too much for my liking

kys

Tell that to your government curently conducting war around the world. People will take interest in the shithole that is your country and your ridiculous people for as long as the existence of your country is a direct threat to the rest of the world.

Because it's fun ya fat blob :D

honestly as a human being i like Trump a lot. I also hate the Media. I hate Americans as well though. But trump, hes ok

Attached: 1519039330939.gif (500x280, 1.26M)

Have you ever even met an American?

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

Yes. ive met tourist americans. theyre ok. but americans on int are fat and stupid and i hate your people and your country for trying to ruin europe by destroyign middle east over and over. trump is based. you are not.

Attached: 1524270279235.png (1200x675, 748K)

It's free food. If they wanted lobster and steak try winning something more prestigious than an amateur football league.

based

>Second Lady

Attached: 1535393834182.gif (500x345, 408K)

why do ppl act like president shoul have even slightest clue about what is being served like wtf i live in house with my parents and i got no clue what wea re eating today

based peasant

Why should obese nigger handegg players get decent food anyway?

I know, right? At least they're not Australian.

Nice damage control, Melania

>tfw Wendy's left russian market several years ago

Attached: 1411807261764.png (600x592, 63K)

you sound like a stupid asshole, why are you the only sort of person on Jow Forums anymore? really, it's getting OLD

She is first lady, get that right
Much better than second lady

Completely read my mind

Are you guys dumb? Second Lady is the title of the Vice President's wife.

>Vice President's wife
literally who

Well, we'd never go to war with YOU Australia-senpai

me, AMA

According to Wikipedia, the national dishes of the USA are apple die, hamburgers, and brownies. As apple pie and brownies are not traditionally eaten for dinners, then only hamburgers could acceptably be presented as a Great American Dinner. The rest of the dishes associated with the Americas are from various regions, and therefore, cannot be served at this event, as it would be showing favoritism[1].
[1]The White House is meant to represent the USA as a whole. Serving lobster rolls, for example, would be giving too much emphasis to New England and not the entire nation.

I'm sorry user

Attached: smug wendy 3.png (577x1039, 320K)

>le shadhombre

wendys is based, glad to see all my fellow americans stand up for them

>didn't invite ZZ Top to play live
6/10 at most

youtube.com/watch?v=XJP8wVoTufg

it being hamburgers and greasy isn't even the major thing here, it's the corporatism

The burgers were probably cold already by the time that picture was taken.

>small tits
>slender
>huge sitting ass

Attached: 1498803029293.jpg (500x293, 25K)

can you imagine how awful they must taste? they must be cold and tasteless. he should at least try to keep them warm

fast food burgers taste like shit within 5-10 mins. its most likely disgusting